Does that look familiar to you?
是一样的符号♥
It's the same symbol.
看来的确是雅各布·卡恩斯的鬼魂
Seems like it is the spirit of Jacob Carnes.
好 那我们去找到他的坟
All right. Well, let's find the dude's grave,
撒盐烧骨 让他安息
salt and burn the bones, and put him down.
"被处决后
"After execution,
雅各布·卡恩斯被葬在了老北公墓
Jacob Carnes was laid to rest in Old North Cemetery...
一座无名冢里"
...in an unmarked grave."
好极了
Super.
好 我们知道是雅各布·卡恩斯了
Okay, so we know it's Jacob Carnes...
但我们仍不知道他接下来会在哪现身
...but we still don't know where he'll manifest next
或为什么
or why.
我可以猜猜为什么
I'll take a wild guess about why.
我觉得你朋友洛莉跟此事有关
I think your little friend Lori has something to do with this.
伙计 你怎么瞒着我
Man, you've been holding out on me.
上大学还真是赞呢
This college thing is awesome.
我的经历可并非如此
This wasn't really my experience.
我猜猜 图书馆 学习 全优
Oh, let me guess. Library, studying, straight A's.
书呆子
What a geek.
好吧 你做好家庭作业了吗
All right, did you do your homework?
嗯 我就觉得奇怪
Yeah. It was bugging me, right?
钩子男是怎么跟洛莉联♥系♥起来的
How is the Hook Man tied up with Lori?
我可能有发现
So I think I came up with something.
"1932年 神职人员因谋杀被捕"
"1932, Clergyman Arrested for Murder."
"1967年 神学校学生对嬉皮士大开杀戒"
"1967, Seminarian Held in Hippie Rampage."
这里存在规律
There's a pattern here.
两案里 嫌疑人都是宗教人士
In both cases, the suspect was a man of religion...
他们都曾公开抨击不道德行为
...who openly preached against immorality
然后都因谋杀被通缉
and then found himself wanted for killings...
而他们都自称是行凶者是隐形的
...he claimed were the work of an invisible force.
而且凶器 听好了 是利器
Killings carried out, get this, with a sharp instrument.
这跟洛莉有什么关系
What's the connection to Lori?
宗教人士
A man of religion...
公开抨击不道德行为
...who openly preaches against immorality?
但这次 或许他不是想拯救全镇
Except maybe this time instead of saving the whole town...
而只是想拯救自己的女儿
...he's just trying to save his only daughter.
索伦森牧师
Reverend Sorenson.
你觉得他召唤了亡灵吗
You think he's summoning the spirit?
可能吧
Maybe.
或者 恶作剧鬼
Or you know how a poltergeist
不是能纠缠一个人 而非一个地方吗
can haunt a person instead of a place?
对 鬼魂吸附于牧师被压抑的情绪
Yeah. The spirit latches on to the reverend's repressed emotions,
以此为食 好吧
feeds off them. Yeah. Okay.
而牧师根本不知道
Without the reverend ever even knowing it.
不管怎样 我们今晚该盯住洛莉
Either way, you should keep an eye on Lori tonight.
那你呢
What about you?
我去找找那个无名冢
I'm gonna go see if I can find that unmarked grave.
找到了
Here we go.
好吧
That's it.
下次
Next time...
由我来监视漂亮妹子家
...I get to watch the cute girl's house.
你好 牧师
Hello, preacher.
我在楼上看到了你
I saw you from upstairs.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我在盯着这里
Keeping an eye on the place.
我担心
I was worried.
担心我吗
About me?
对 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
没事
Oh, it's cool.
我已经报♥警♥了
I already called the cops.
不 说真的 我觉得你很贴心
No, seriously. I think you're sweet.
所以说 你最好
Which is probably why you should
离我越远越好
run away from me as fast as you can.
你为什么要那么说
Why would you say that?
我就好像被诅咒了
It's like I'm cursed or something.
我身边的人接连死去
People around me keep dying.
我能理解你的感受
I think I know how you feel.
再见 牧师
Goodbye, preacher.
都没人愿意跟我说话了 除了你
No one will talk to me anymore. Except you.
治安官当我是嫌犯
The sheriff thinks I'm a suspect.
你知道我爸爸会怎么说吗
And you know what my dad will say?
"祈祷 保持信念"
"Pray. Have faith."
他知道什么叫信念吗
What does he know about faith?
我之前听到你们吵架了
I heard you guys fighting before.
他在跟一个女人私会
He's seeing a woman.
已婚女人 我刚发现
A married woman. I just found out.
她还跟丈夫一起来我们教堂
She comes to our church with her husband.
我认识她的孩子
I know her kids.
他还跟我谈什么信仰 道德
And he talks to me about religion? About morality?
就好像一方面
It's like, on one hand, you know,
是随心所欲 享受幸福
just do what you want and be happy.
但他教导我 从小让我相信
But he taught me, raised me to believe that
如果你做错事 就要受到惩罚
if you do something wrong, you will get punished.
我已经不知该怎么想了
I just don't know what to think anymore.
萨姆
Sam?
洛莉 我不能
Lori, I can't.
因为你失去的那个人吗
That someone you lost?
对不起
I'm sorry.
洛莉
Lori.
进来吧 拜托
Come inside. Please.
我准备好了会进去的
I'll come in when I'm ready.
不 不要
No! No, please!
不要
Please! No!
不要
No! No, no!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
好了 爸爸 没事了
Okay. Okay, Dad, it's okay. It's okay.
我们就说着话 然后洛莉的爸爸走出来
We were just talking. Then Lori's dad came out...
然后他就突然出现了
...and then he appeared.
一个大块头
A big man.
拿着件武器 一种钩子
Carrying a weapon, some kind of a hook.
对 长官
Yes, sir.
你见过他吗
You ever see him before?
没有
No, sir.
小子 我怎么一回头就能看见你
Son, seems every time I turn around, I'm seeing you.
我建议你努力别去惹麻烦
I suggest you try to stay out of trouble.
-好的 长官 -站住 小子
- Yes, sir. - Hold on there, son.
没事 我跟他一起的
It's all right. I'm with him.
那是我弟弟 那是...
That's my brother. That's--
老弟
Hey, brother.
让他过来
Let him through.
谢谢
Thanks.
去吧
Go ahead.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
发生了什么啊
What the hell happened?
钩子男
Hook Man.
你看到他了
You saw him?
是啊
Damn right.
你怎么没烧骨头
Why didn't you torch the bones?
你说什么呢 我烧了
What are you talking about? I did.
你确定那是雅各布·卡恩斯的鬼魂吗
You sure it's the spirit of Jacob Carnes?
看上去绝对像他
Sure as hell looked like him.
还不止
And that's not all.
我不认为鬼魂是吸附在牧师身上
I don't think the spirit's latching on to the reverend.
当然了 他总不会让钩子男对付自己
Well, yeah. The guy wouldn't send the Hook Man after himself.
我觉得它吸附在了洛莉身上
I think it's latching on to Lori.
昨晚 她得知
Last night, she found out
她父亲跟一个已婚女人有外遇
that her father is having an affair with a married woman.
那又如何
So what?
所以这让她很生气
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表