Well, I'll leave you two crazy kids alone.
我还有事要做
I gotta go do something,
有地方要去
somewhere.
好吧
So.
我昨晚很开心
I had a good time last night.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah,
我也是
I did too.
或许我们改日该再来一次
Maybe we should do it again sometime.
我也想 真的
You know, I'd love to, I really would,
但迪恩 他只是在胡闹
but Dean, he was just screwing around.
我们今天真得走了
We really are taking off today.
那好可惜
That's too bad.
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
那...
The--
那幅画真不错
That painting looks so good.
如果你觉得那吓人的玩意不错
If you can call that monstrosity good,
那好吧
then, yeah, I guess.
你对那幅画有什么了解
So what do you know about that painting?
不怎么了解 只知道它让我觉得瘆人
Not much, just that it creeps me out.
我们在一场慈善拍卖♥♥会上把它卖♥♥给了特莱斯卡夫妇
We sold it to the Telescas at a charity auction
当晚他们就被杀了
the night they were murdered.
嗯 你们现在要再卖♥♥它一次吗
Yeah. And now you're just gonna sell it again?
虽然我爸很想 但不 我不会允许的
As much as my dad wants to, no, I won't let him.
我觉得那太不敬了
I think it'd be in bad taste.
很好 是啊
Good. Yeah. You know what?
别卖♥♥ 务必别卖♥♥ 好吗
Don't. Don't. Make sure you don't, okay?
为什么 你不是对它感兴趣吧
Why? Don't tell me you're interested in that.
不是 天啊 不是想买♥♥
No. No. God, no. Not in buying it, no.
那个...我得走了
You know what? I gotta go.
我有事得办
I gotta take care of something.
但我会再给你打电♥话♥的
But I will call you back. I will call you.
-回头见 -等等
- I'll see you later. - Wait,
所以你今晚不走了吗
so you're not leaving tonight?
看来是不走了 回见
No, I guess not. I'll see you.
好吧
Okay.
我不懂 迪恩 我们都把画烧了
I don't understand, Dean. We burned the damn thing.
是啊 谢谢 净说人都知道的
Yeah, thank you, Captain Obvious.
好吧 那我们得
All right, we just need to
再想个办法处理掉它了
figure out another way to get rid of it.
有想法吗
Any ideas?
好吧
Okay, all right. Well,
在几乎所有关于闹鬼画的传说里
in almost all the lore about haunted paintings...
闹鬼的总是画里的人物
it's always the painting's subject that haunts them.
是吗
Yeah?
好 那我们就得查明
All right. So we need to figure out
那幅瘆人的画里
everything there is to know
那瘆人的一家人是怎么回事
about that creepy-ass family in that creepy-ass painting.
他们叫什么来着
What were their names again?
你说是艾萨亚·莫钱特家 是吧
You said the lsaiah Merchant family, right?
对
Yeah, that's right.
我查到了所有能查到的本地历史
I dug up every scrap of local history I could find.
所以 你们是犯罪迷吗
So, uh, are you boys crime buffs?
算是吧
Kind of.
怎么了
Yeah. Why do you ask?
因为...
Well...
是的 听上去对味儿
Yes. Yeah, that sounds about right.
全家都被杀了吗
The whole family was killed?
这个艾萨亚 他用割喉的方式杀了孩子
It seems this Isaiah, he slits his kids' throats,
妻子 随后自杀
then his wife, then himself.
他是个理发师 有一把直剃刀
Now, he was a barber by trade. Used a straight razor.
他为什么那么做
Why did he do it?
我们看看
Well, let's look.
"认识艾萨亚的人描述他为
"People who knew him described Isaiah
一个脾气严厉严苛的人
as having stern and harsh temperament.
铁腕控制着全家
Controlled his family with an iron fist.
有妻子 两个儿子和一个领养的女儿"
Wife, two sons, adopted daughter."
嗯嗯
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
据传闻
There were whispers
他妻子要带上孩子们离开他
that the wife was gonna take the kids and leave--
这在当时 当然...
which, of course, you know, in that day and age...
所以 老艾萨亚
so instead, old man Isaiah,
便给他们都来了一刀
well, he gave them all a shave.
上面写尸体是怎么处理的了吗
Did it say what happened to the bodies?
只说他们都火化了
Just that they were all cremated.
-还有吗 -嗯
- Anything else? - Yeah.
其实 我发现了一张全家福画像
Actually, I found a picture of the family.
就在这里
It's right here, somewhere.
对 这里
Right. Here it is.
可以给我们复印一份吗
Could we get a copy of this, please?
好啊
Sure.
爸爸
Dad,
你保证过不会卖♥♥那幅画的
you promised you wouldn't sell that painting.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, sweetie,
但艾芙琳开了个很有说服力的价格
but Evelyn's offered a persuasive amount of money.
你真无♥耻♥ 知道吗
You're shameless, you know that?
为了那样一笔钱 我无♥耻♥得起
For that kind of money, I can afford to be.
相信我 我敢肯定
I'm telling you, man, I'm sure of it.
拍卖♥♥行的画里 爸爸是往下看的
Painting at the auction house, Dad is looking down.
这幅画里 爸爸是抬头的
Painting here, Dad's looking out.
画变了 迪恩
The painting has changed, Dean.
那你是觉得亲爱的老爸困在了画里
All right. So you think Daddy Dearest is in the painting
然后像对自己家人那样 到处割喉杀人吗
and handing out Columbian neckties like he did with his family?
对 看来是的
Yeah, it seems like it.
但如果他的尸骨已经烧毁
But if his bones are already dusted,
那我们要怎么阻止他
then how are we gonna stop him?
好吧 如果艾萨亚的动作变了
All right. If lsaiah's position changed,
那或许画里还有其他变化的东西
then maybe some other things in the painting changed as well.
这或许能给我们提供线索
You know, it could give us some clues.
像《达·芬奇密♥码♥》那样吗
What, like a Da Vinci Code deal?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还在等着看那个的电影呢
I'm just still waiting for the movie on that one.
反正 我们得回去再看看那幅画
Anyway, we gotta get back in and see that painting.
这是好事
Which is a good thing.
因为你又有机会亲近你女友了
Cause, you can get some more time to crush on your girlfriend.
哥们
Dude,
-你够了 -怎么了
- enough already. - What?
怎么了 自从我们到这儿
What? Ever since we got here,
你就拼命想撮合我和莎拉
you've been trying to pimp me out to Sarah.
别管我了 好吗
Just back off, all right?
你不是喜欢她吗
Well, you like her, don't you?
好啊 你喜欢她 她喜欢你
All right. You like her, she likes you,
你们都是自愿的成年人
you're both consenting adults.
有什么意义 迪恩
What's the point, Dean?
我们反正也会走 我们总要离开
We'll just leave. We always leave.
我又没叫你娶她 萨姆
I'm not talking about marriage, Sam.
我不懂 你管我跟不跟人上♥床♥呢
You know, I don't get it. What do you care if I hook up?
因为那或许能让你不再总这么暴躁
Because then maybe you wouldn't be so cranky all the time.
说真的 萨姆 这不单是上♥床♥那么简单
You know, seriously, Sam, this isn't about just hooking up, okay?
我觉得这个
I mean, I think that this
莎拉或许对你会有好处
Sarah girl could be good for you.
我无意冒犯
And I don't mean any disrespect,
但你肯定是因为杰西卡才这样吧
but I'm sure this is about Jessica, right?
我不知道那样失去一个人是什么感觉
Now, I don't know what it's like to lose somebody like that...
但是
but
我觉得她肯定会希望你幸福的
I would think that she would want you to be happy.
甚至偶尔开心一把
God forbid, have fun once in a while.
是吧
Wouldn't she?
当然了
Yeah, I know she would.
你说得对
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表