It's safe.
好孩子
Good boys.
好孩子
Good boys.
伙计 你不能进去
Hey, buddy. You can't go in.
快走
Go.
-走 -退回来
- Go. - Come on. Back, back.
走
Go.
萨姆 走
Sam, let's go.
萨姆
Sam.
萨姆
Sam.
萨姆 来
Sam, come on.
起来
Come on.
来
Come on.
来 我们得走了
Come on. We gotta get out of here.
他怎么样了
How is he?
他就是需要休息一阵
He just needed a little rest, that's all.
你怎么样了
How are you?
我死不了
I'll survive.
你说他们没跟来吧
You don't think we were followed here, do you?
我不知道 应该没有吧
I don't know. I don't think so.
我们找不到比这里
I mean, we couldn't have found
更偏僻的藏身处了
a more out-of-the-way place to hole up.
是啊
Yeah.
迪恩
Dean, you--
你刚刚救了我
You saved my life back there.
庆幸我带上枪了吧
So I guess you're glad I brought the gun, huh?
哥们 我这是想谢谢你呢
Man, I'm trying to thank you here.
不客气
You're welcome.
萨姆
Sam.
嗯
Yeah?
我打死的那人
You know that guy I shot?
那身体里也有个人
There was a person in there.
你别无选择 迪恩
You didn't have a choice, Dean.
我知道 我不是介意那个
Yeah, I know. That's not what bothers me.
那是什么
Then what does?
杀那人 杀梅格
Killing that guy, killing Meg...
我毫不犹豫 不为所动
I didn't hesitate. I didn't even flinch.
为你和爸爸
I mean, for you or Dad,
我愿做的事 愿杀的人
the things I'm willing to do or kill, it's just...
有时让我害怕
It scares me sometimes.
不必
It shouldn't.
你做得很好
You did good.
你不生气吗
You're not mad?
气什么
For what?
用了一颗子弹
Using a bullet.
生气
Mad?
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
萨姆和我
You know, Sam and I,
我们有时很执迷
we can get pretty obsessed.
但你
But you-- You--
你会照顾家人
You watch out for this family.
一向如此
You always have.
谢谢
Thanks.
他找到我们了 他来了
It found us. It's here.
那个恶魔
The demon.
萨姆 撒盐圈
Sam, lines of salt.
封住所有窗口和门口
In front of every window, every door.
我撒了
I already did it.
再去核查一遍
Well, check it.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
-迪恩 枪在你那里吗 -嗯
- Dean, you got the gun? - Yeah.
给我
Give it to me.
爸爸 萨姆在萨维申朝那恶魔开了枪
Dad, Sam tried to shoot the demon in Salvation,
可他消失了
and it vanished.
现在是我 我不会射偏
This is me. I won't miss.
枪 快给我
Now, the gun. Hurry.
儿子 拜托
Son, please.
枪给我 你干什么呢 迪恩
Give me the gun. What are you doing, Dean?
他会气坏的
He'd be furious.
什么
What?
气我浪费了一颗子弹
That I wasted a bullet.
他才不会为我骄傲 他会对我大发雷霆
He wouldn't be proud of me. He'd tear me a new one.
你不是我爸
You're not my dad.
迪恩 是我
Dean, it's me.
我比任何人都了解我爸
I know my dad better than anyone.
-你不是他 -你是中什么邪了
- You ain't him. - What the hell is gotten into you?
我也可以这么问你
I could ask you the same thing.
别过来
Stay back.
迪恩 怎么回事啊
Dean. What the hell's going on?
你哥哥疯了
Your brother's lost his mind.
-他不是爸爸 -什么
- He's not Dad. - What?
我认为他被附身了
I think he's possessed.
我认为我们救他时他就被附身了
I think he's been possessed since we rescued him.
别听他的 萨姆
Don't listen to him, Sammy.
迪恩 你怎么知道的
Dean, how do you know?
因为他不对劲
He's-- He's different.
我们没时间闹了
You know, we don't have time for this.
萨姆
Sam,
你想杀了那个恶魔 就得信任我
you wanna kill this demon, you gotta trust me.
萨姆
Sam.
不
No.
不
No.
好吧
Fine.
你们既然都那么肯定
You're both so sure.
那就开枪吧
Go ahead.
杀了我
Kill me.
我猜就是
I thought so.
这玩意真烦死个人了
What a pain in the ass this thing's been.
是你 是吧
It's you, isn't it?
-我们找了你好久 -那...
- We've been looking for you a long time. - Well,
你们找到我了
you found me.
但圣水
But the holy water...
你以为那样的雕虫小技会对我这种人好用吗
You think something like that works on something like me?
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
那倒是厉害了
That would be a neat trick.
这样吧
In fact,
来
here.
让枪飞去你那里 灵力男孩
Make the gun float to you there, psychic boy.
这真有趣
You know, this is fun.
我今天有几百次机会杀你们 但这...
I could've killed you a hundred times today, but this--
让等待都值得了
This is worth the wait.
你们爸爸 他也在这身体里
Your dad, he's in here with me.
困在自己的肉身里
Trapped inside his own meat suit.
他让我代好
He says hi, by the way.
他要把你撕碎
He's gonna tear you apart.
他要尝到你血里的铁味儿
He's gonna taste the iron in your blood.
放了他
Let him go.
-否则我对上帝发誓 -怎么
- Or I swear to God-- - What?
你和上帝能做什么
What are you and God gonna do?
在我看来
You see, as far as I'm concerned,
这是报应
this is justice.
被你们驱魔的
You know that little exorcism of yours?
那是我女儿
That was my daughter.
谁 梅格吗
Who, Meg?
巷子里那个
The one in the alley...
是我儿子
that was my boy.
明白吗
You understand?
-你开玩笑吧 -怎么
- You gotta be kidding me. - What?
只有你可以有家人吗
You're the only one that can have a family?
你灭了我的孩子
You destroyed my children.
如果我杀了你的家人 你是什么感受
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表