Lucas. It's okay. It's okay.
卢卡斯 没事的
Lucas, it's okay. It's okay.
好 我问清楚
Okay, just so I'm clear...
你看到有什么东西
...you see something
袭击了比尔的船
attack Bill's boat...
让比尔
...sending Bill,
一个游泳健将
who is a very good swimmer, by the way...
掉入湖中
...into the drink...
他就此没影了
...and you never see him again?
对 差不多就是这样
Yeah. That about sums it up.
你要我相信这说辞
I'm supposed to believe this...
尽管我已对整个湖进行过声纳扫描
...even though I've already sonar-swept that entire lake...
而你所描述的事根本不可能
...and what you're describing is impossible?
你们也并不是野生动物局的
And you're not really Wildlife Service.
没错 我查了
That's right. I checked.
局里根本不知道你俩
The Department's never heard of you two.
-你看 这我们能解释 -够了
- See, now, we can explain that-- - Enough.
行了
Please.
你们之所以还没被关起来
The only reason you're breathing free air...
是因为比尔的一个邻居
...is one of Bill's neighbors
在你们之前 目睹了他自己驾船
saw him steering out that boat before you did.
现在有几个选择
So we have a couple of options here.
我可以凭假扮政♥府♥官员而逮捕你们
I can arrest you for impersonating government officials...
并将你们作为比尔·卡尔顿失踪的
...and hold you as material witnesses
重要证人扣押起来
to Bill Carlton's disappearance...
我们也可以把一切说成是糟糕的一天
...or we can chalk this all up to a bad day.
你们上车
You get into your car,
离开这座小镇
you put this town in your rear-view mirror...
永远别再回到我面前来
...and you don't ever darken my doorstep again.
2号♥选项听上去不错
Door number two sounds good.
我就会选这个
That's the one I'd pick.
宝贝
Baby.
你怎么起来了
What are you doing up?
好了 上♥床♥吧
Come on, let's go to bed.
-绿了 -什么
- Green. - What?
灯绿了
Light's green.
-州际公路在那边 -我知道
- Interstate's the other way. - I know.
但迪恩 这个事件 我觉得已经结束了
But, Dean, this job, I think it's over.
我看未必
I'm not so sure.
如果比尔杀了彼得·斯维尼
If Bill murdered Peter Sweeney,
彼得的鬼魂得以复仇
and Peter's spirit got revenge...
案子结了 鬼魂应该安息了
...case closed. The spirit's at rest.
好吧 如果我们走了 可事情没完呢
All right. So, what if we take off and this thing isn't done?
如果我们有疏漏 如果再有人受伤呢
You know, what if we missed something, what if more people get hurt?
你为什么会那么想
But why would you think that?
因为卢卡斯很害怕
Because Lucas was really scared.
就是为了这个吗
That's what this is about?
确保那孩子没事前我不想离镇
I just don't wanna leave this town until I know that kid's okay.
你是谁啊 你把我哥哥弄哪去了
Who are you, and what have you done with my brother?
闭嘴啦
Shut up.
来跟我玩
Come play with me.
来跟我玩
Come play with me.
来跟我玩
Come play with me.
来跟我玩
Come play with me.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
很晚了 伙计
It's pretty late, man.
卢卡斯
Lucas?
卢卡斯
Lucas?
-来跟我玩 -卢卡斯
- Come play with me. - Lucas!
你能说出来吗
Can you tell me?
不能
No.
根本毫无道理
It doesn't make any sense.
我是精神失常了
I'm going crazy.
不 不是的
No, you're not.
告诉我发生了什么 都告诉我
Tell me what happened. Everything.
我听到...
I heard....
我觉得我听到了...
I thought I heard....
有个声音
There was this voice.
-它说了什么 -它说
- What did it say? - It said....
它说"来跟我玩"
It said, "Come play with me."
怎么回事啊
What's happening?
-认得这些照片里的孩子吗 -什么
- Do you recognize the kids in these pictures? - What?
不 但那是我爸爸
No. I mean, except that's my dad right there.
照片里的他应该也就12岁
He must've been about 12 in these pictures.
克里斯·巴尔的溺死
Chris Barr's drowning,
并不是因为他跟比尔·卡尔顿有关
the connection wasn't to Bill Carlton,
肯定是因为治安官
it must have been the sheriff.
比尔和治安官
Bill and the sheriff.
-他们都跟彼得的事有关 -克里斯怎么了
- They were both involved with Peter. - What about Chris?
我爸爸 你们在说什么
My dad? What are you talking about?
卢卡斯
Lucas?
卢卡斯 怎么了
Lucas, what is it?
卢卡斯 亲爱的
Lucas? Honey?
你和卢卡斯回房♥去 待在那里 好吗
You and Lucas get back to the house and stay there, okay?
彼得的自行车
Peter's bike.
你们是什么人
Who are you?
放下枪 杰克
Put the gun down, Jake.
-你怎么知道那东西在那里 -发生了什么
- How did you know that was there? - What happened?
你和比尔杀了彼得吗
You and Bill killed Peter?
把他淹死在了湖里 然后埋了自行车
Drowned him in the lake and then buried the bike?
你别想埋葬真♥相♥ 杰克
You can't bury the truth, Jake.
没什么能被一直掩埋
Nothing stays buried.
回房♥间去 亲爱的
Go to your room, sweetie.
快去 锁上门等着我 别出来
Now. Lock the door and wait for me. Don't come out.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
你和比尔35年前杀了彼得·斯维尼
You and Bill killed Peter Sweeney 35 years ago.
-我就在说这个 -爸爸
- That's what the hell I'm talking about. - Dad!
现在有个非常愤怒的鬼来找你了
And now you got one seriously pissed-off spirit.
它会夺走安德莉雅 卢卡斯 你爱的每个人
It's gonna take Andrea, Lucas, everyone you love.
它会淹死他们
It's gonna drown them,
它会把他们的尸体拖走 不知去哪
and it's gonna drag their bodies God knows where...
让你也尝尝彼得妈妈的痛苦
...so you can feel the same pain Peter's mom felt.
再之后 它才会带走你
And then, after that, it's gonna take you.
它不达目的绝不会罢休
And it's not gonna stop until it does.
是吗 你怎么知道
Yeah? And how do you know that?
因为它就是这么对比尔·卡尔顿的
Because that's exactly what it did to Bill Carlton.
听听你们在说什么 你俩都疯了
Listen to yourself. Both of you, you're insane.
我才不在乎你怎么想我们
I don't really give a rat's ass what you think of us...
但如果我们想干掉这个鬼魂
...but if we're gonna bring down this spirit...
我们需要找到遗骸
...we need to find the remains,
撒上盐 然后烧成灰
salt them and burn them into dust.
拜托告诉我你埋葬了彼得
Now, tell me you buried Peter somewhere
你没有直接把他丢进湖里
tell me you didn't just let him go in the lake.
来跟我玩
Come play with me.
-爸爸 这是真的吗 -不是
- Dad, is any of this true? - No.
别听他们的 他们是骗子 很危险
Don't listen to them. They're liers. And they're dangerous.
有什么东西企图淹死我
Something tried to drown me.
克里斯也死在了湖里
Chris died on that lake.
爸爸 看着我
Dad, look at me.
告诉我你没杀人
Tell me you didn't kill anyone.
天啊
Oh, my God.
比利和我当时在湖里
Billy and I were at the lake.
彼得个头最小 我们一直欺负他
Peter was the smallest one, we always bullied him.
但这次 我们太粗暴了
But this time it got rough.
我们把他的头摁在了水里
We were holding his head under the water.
我们没想...
We didn't mean to...
但我们把他摁在水里太久了 他淹死了
...but we held him under too long, and he drowned.
我们松了手
We let the body go...
尸体沉了下去
...and it sank.
安德莉雅
Andrea.
我们当时还是孩子
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表