You didn't know what was gonna happen.
而且 这一切也不是秘密
And besides, all of this isn't a secret.
我全都知道
I mean, I know all about it.
那么也不符合玛丽的条件
It's not gonna work with Mary anyway.
不是的
No, you don't.
-不是什么 -你并不知道全部
- I don't what? - You don't know all about it.
我没把一切都告诉你
I haven't told you everything.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
如果我说了就不叫秘密了嘛
Well, it wouldn't really be a secret if I told you, would it?
不行
No.
我不喜欢这样 这不行 拉倒吧
I don't like it. It's not gonna happen. Forget it.
迪恩 刚刚那个女孩要死了
Dean, that girl back there is going to die...
除非我们想想办法
...unless we do something about it.
知道吗
And you know what?
谁知道之后还有多少人要死
Who knows how many more people are gonna die after that?
我们必须这么做
Now, we're doing this.
你必须让我做
You've got to let me do this.
这可太好了
Well, that's just great.
好吧 开始找
All right, let's start looking.
或许他们已经给卖♥♥了
Maybe they've already sold it.
恐怕没有
I don't think so.
就是它
That's it.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
我去看看 你待在这里 小心点
I'll go check that out, you stay here. Be careful.
有什么东西动了就砸
Smash anything that moves.
该死
Crap.
别动
Hold it!
伙计们 假警报
Guys. False alarm.
是我触响了系统
I tripped the system.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是老板的儿子
I'm the boss's kid.
你是山城先生的儿子
You're Mr. Yamashiro's kid?
来啊
Come on.
到这个里来
Come into this one.
都怪你
It's your fault.
是你害死了她
You killed her.
是你害死了杰西卡
You killed Jessica.
我说了 我是领养的
Like I said, I was adopted.
嗯
Yeah.
我现在真没这个时间
You know, I just-- I really don't have time for this right now.
你没告诉她真♥相♥ 你真正的身份
You never told her the truth, who you really were.
但还不止如此 是吧
But it's more than that, isn't it?
你的那些噩梦
Those nightmares you've been having...
梦到杰西卡死去
...of Jessica dying...
尖叫
screaming...
燃烧
...burning.
她死前几天里你就在做这种噩梦了
You had them for days before she died.
是吧
Didn't you?
你一心想做个正常人
You were so desperate to be normal...
一心想相信那只是梦
...to believe they were just dreams.
你怎么能那样无视预兆
How could you ignore them like that?
你怎么能让她一个人死去
How could you leave her alone to die?
你梦到了那会发生
You dreamt it would happen!
小萨 小萨
Sammy? Sammy?
是萨姆
It's Sam.
-天啊 你没事吧 -嗯
- God. You okay? - Yeah.
来吧
Come on, come on.
是你杀了他们
You killed them.
所有那些人
All those people.
是你杀了他们
You killed them.
萨姆
Sam?
嗯
Yeah?
这得招六百年的霉运了吧
This gotta be like, what, 600 years bad luck?
一切真的结束了吗
So this is really over?
嗯 结束了
Yeah, it's over.
谢谢
Thank you.
查莉
Charlie.
你男友的死
Your boyfriend's death....
你应该努力原谅自己
You really should try to forgive yourself.
不管你做什么 大概都无法阻止他
No matter what you did, you probably couldn't have stopped it.
有时坏事就是会发生
Sometimes bad things just happen.
那是好建议
That's good advice.
萨姆
Sam?
嗯
Yeah?
既然一切结束了
Now that this is all over...
告诉我那个秘密是什么
...I want you to tell me what that secret was.
听着
Look.
你是我哥哥
You're my brother...
我愿为你去死
...and I'd die for you.
但有些事我得藏在心里
But there are some things I need to keep to myself.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表