是不是...
is it, like...?
穿着长长的
It has this long,
黑袍
black robe?
你昨晚看到它了 是吧
You saw it last night, didn't you?
我以为我是在做噩梦
I thought I was having a nightmare.
我愿付出一切不用跟你说这话
I'd give anything not to tell you this...
但有时噩梦是真的
but sometimes nightmares are real.
那你为什么要告诉我
So why are you telling me?
因为我们需要你帮忙
Because we need your help.
我吗
My help?
我们能杀了它
We can kill it,
我和他 这是我们的工作
me and him, it's what we do.
但我们需要你帮忙
But we can't do it without you.
什么
What?
-不要 -迈克尔 听我说
- No. - Michael, listen to me.
这玩意伤害了阿瑟
This thing hurt Asher...
它还会继续伤害孩子
and it's gonna keep hurting kids
除非我们阻止它 明白吗
unless we stop it. Do you understand me?
真是不顺利呢
Well, that went crappy.
怎么办
Now what?
你以为呢
What did you expect?
你都不能要求一个大人去做那种事
You can't ask an adult to do something like that,
更别提一个孩子了
much less a kid.
如果你杀了它
If you kill it,
阿瑟就会好起来吗
will Asher get better?
老实说
Honestly,
我们不知道
we don't know.
你说你是个大哥
You said you're a big brother.
对
Yeah.
你会照顾你弟弟吧
You'd take care of your little brother?
你会为他做任何事吧
You'd do anything for him?
是的
Yeah, I would.
我也是
Me too.
我帮忙
I'll help.
这是个夜视摄像头
This camera has night vision on it,
我们能看得一清二楚
so we'll be able to see as clear as day.
行了吗
Are we good?
稍稍往右
Hair to the right.
好了
There, there.
我要做什么
What do I do?
就躲在被子下面
Just stay under the covers.
如果它来了呢
And if it shows up?
我们就在隔壁
Well, we'll be right in the next room.
我们会带着枪冲进来
We're gonna come in with guns.
我们一冲进来
So, soon as we do,
你就滚到床下 爬到下面去
you roll off this bed and you crawl under it.
如果你打中我呢
What if you shoot me?
不会的
We won't shoot you.
我们枪法好
We're good shots.
你安全前我们不会开枪的
We're not gonna fire until you're clear, okay?
你听到过枪声吗
Have you heard a gunshot before?
像电影里那样吗
Like in the movies?
会比电影里响得多
It's gonna be a lot louder than in the movies.
所以你要待在床下面
So I want you to stay under the bed...
捂上耳朵
cover your ears,
我们没说千万别出来 明白了吗
and do not come out until we say so, you understand?
迈克尔 你确定想这么做吗
Michael, you sure you wanna do this?
你不非得这么做 没关系 我不会生气的
You don't have to, it's okay. I won't be mad.
不 我没事
No, I'm okay.
别打到我就好
Just don't shoot me.
我们不会让你有事的
We're not gonna let anything happen to you.
保证
Promise.
几点了
What time is it?
3点了
It's 3.
你确定这铁弹会好用吗
You sure these iron rounds are gonna work?
是圣化的铁弹
Consecrated iron rounds.
是的 爸爸上次就用的这个
And, yeah, it's what Dad used last time.
迪恩 对不起
Dean, I'm sorry.
怎么了
For what?
就是...
You know...
我为你谨遵爸爸命令的事
l've really given you a lot of crap
没少损你
for always following Dad's orders.
但我知道你为什么这么做
But I know why you do it.
天啊 杀了我得了
God. Kill me now.
等等 看
Wait, look.
-现在吗 -还不到时候
- Now? - Not yet.
迈克尔 趴下
Michael, down!
迈克 你没事吧
Mike, you all right?
嗯
Yeah.
别动
Just sit tight.
迪恩
Dean!
你没事吧 弟弟
You okay, little brother?
没事 迈克尔 你可以出来了
It's okay, Michael. You can come on out.
乔安娜
Joanna.
阿瑟怎么样了
How's Asher doing?
你看到迈克尔了吗
Have you seen Michael?
妈妈
Mom! Mom!
-阿瑟怎么样了 -好消息
- How's Ash? - Got some good news.
你弟弟不会有事了
Your brother's gonna be fine.
-真的吗 -嗯 真的
- Really? - Yeah, really.
没人知道怎么回事
No one can explain it. It's--
这是个奇迹
It's a miracle.
他们要留他过夜做观察
They're gonna keep him overnight for observation,
但之后 他就能回家了
but after that, he's coming home.
太棒了
That's great.
其他孩子怎么样了
How are all the other kids doing?
很好 都很好
Good. Real good.
好几个几天内就能出院
A bunch of them should be checking out in a few days.
崔维斯医生说病房♥马上就要空得像鬼城了
Dr. Travis says the ward's gonna be like a ghost town.
崔维斯医生吗
Dr. Travis?
海戴克医生呢
What about Dr. Heidecker?
他今天没来
He wasn't in today.
肯定是请病假了
Must have been sick or something.
嗯 肯定是
Yeah. Yeah, must have.
我不在时发生什么事了吗
So did anything happen while I was gone?
没有 就那样
No, same old stuff.
好
Okay.
你可以去看阿瑟
You can go see Ash.
现在吗
Now?
如果你想去的话
Only if you want to.
我得走了
I better get going
要不他得急得热启动车 然后自己开走了
before he hot-wires the car and drives himself.
太遗憾了
It's too bad.
不 他们会没事的
No, they'll be fine.
我不是说那个
That's not what I meant.
我是指迈克尔
I meant Michael.
他今后都会知道黑暗里有什么了
He'll always know there are things out there in the dark.
再不会像从前那样了
Never be the same, you know?
有时我希望
Sometimes I wish that...
什么
What?
我希望我能拥有那样的纯真
I wish I could have that kind of innocence.
如果能安慰你 有时我也希望你能
If it means anything, sometimes I wish you could too.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表