嗯 我挺好
Yeah, I'm okay.
我看到关于丹尼尔的报道了
Look, I read the news about Daniel.
我尽快赶了过来
I got here as fast as I could.
我在他家看到你俩了
I saw you two up at his place.
你怎么没进来 爸爸
Why didn't you come in, Dad?
你明白的
You know why.
我得确认你们没被跟踪
Because I had to make sure you weren't followed...
被人
by anyone
或被怪物
or anything.
对了 你俩挺会掩藏踪迹的
Nice job of covering your tracks, by the way.
名♥师♥出高徒嘛
Yeah, well, we learned from the best.
等等 你为这个艾金斯大老远赶了过来吗
Wait, so you came all the way out here for this Elkins guy?
对
Yeah.
他...
He was...
他是个好人
He was a good man.
他教了我好多猎魔的知识
He taught me a hell of a lot about hunting.
你从未跟我们提过他
Well, you never mentioned him to us.
我们...
We had a...
我们算是闹掰了
We had kind of a falling-out.
我已经好多年没见过他了
I hadn't seen him in years.
我该读读那个
I should look at that.
如果你在读这个
"If you're reading this,
我肯定是死了
I'm already dead."
那个混♥蛋♥
That son of a bitch.
怎么了
What is it?
那东西一直在他手里
He had it the whole time.
爸爸 什么东西
Dad, what?
你们搜那里时 看到一把枪了吗
When you searched the place, did you see a gun?
古董枪 柯尔特左轮 看到了吗
An antique, a Colt revolver. Did you see it?
有个老盒子 但是空的
There was an old case, but it was empty.
他们拿走了
They have it.
杀艾金斯的东西吗
You mean whatever killed Elkins?
我们得去追
We gotta pick up the trail.
等等
Wait,
你要我们跟你一起去吗
you want us to come with you?
如果艾金斯说得不假
If Elkins was telling the truth,
我们必须找到这把枪
we've gotta find this gun.
枪 为什么
The gun? Why?
因为它很重要 就因为这个
Because it's important, that's why.
爸爸 我们都不知道他们是什么呢
Dad, we don't know what these things are, yet.
是丹尼尔·艾金斯最擅长猎杀的
They were what Daniel Elkins killed best:
吸血鬼
Vampires.
吸血鬼
Vampires?
不是说没有那玩意吗
I thought there was no such thing.
你都没提过他们 爸爸
You never even mentioned them, Dad.
我以为他们灭绝了
I thought they were extinct.
我以为艾金斯和其他人已把他们杀光了
I thought Elkins and others had wiped them out.
我错了
I was wrong.
大部分吸血鬼传说都不对
Most vampire lore is crap.
十字架不能驱走他们
A cross won't repel them,
日光不能杀死他们
sunlight won't kill them...
心脏插木桩也不能
and neither will a stake to the heart.
但嗜血的部分是真的
But the blood lust, that part's true.
他们需要新鲜人血才能存活
They need fresh human blood to survive.
他们也曾是人类
They were once people,
所以等你发现他们其实是吸血鬼时 便为时已晚
so you won't know it's a vampire until it's too late.
交给你了 宝贝
All yours, baby.
怎么了
What?
-看来你叫那人见识到了 -什么人
- Well, I guess you showed that guy. - What guy?
赌你不会买♥♥那件衬衫的那人
The guy who bet you you wouldn't buy that shirt.
我喜欢这件衬衫
I love this shirt.
不 小心
No, look out!
他怎么了
What happened to him?
报♥警♥
Call 911.
22组 我确认一下
Unit 22, let me confirm.
41英里标记 废弃车辆
Mile marker 41, abandoned car.
需要鉴证组吗
You need a workup?
收到 可能是绑♥架♥
Copy that. Possible 207.
最好叫鉴证组来
Better get Forensics out here.
萨姆 迪恩 走
Sam, Dean, let's go.
我听到了警方呼叫
I picked up a police call.
怎么了
What happened?
一对夫妇报♥警♥ 说路上趟了个人
A couple called 911, found a body in the street.
警♥察♥赶到时 人都不见了
Cops got there, everyone was missing.
是那些吸血鬼
It's the vampires.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
跟我来就是了
Just follow me, okay?
吸血鬼
Vampires.
每次听都觉得更好笑了
Gets funnier every time I hear it.
我不懂我们怎么就不能跟他一起过去了
I don't see why we couldn't have gone over with him.
别告诉我又开始了
Don't tell me it's already starting.
什么又开始了
What's starting?
有什么发现
What do you got?
就是他们
It was them, all right.
看来他们往西去了
Looks like they're heading west.
我们得原路折返好绕过这段路
We gonna have to double back to get around that detour.
-你怎么能这么确定 -萨姆
- How can you be sure? - Sam.
我就是想确定我们走对了方向
I just wanna know we're going in the right direction.
-没错的 -你怎么确定
- We are. - How do you know?
我发现了这个
I found this.
是吸血鬼尖牙
It's a vampire fang.
不是尖牙 只是牙
No fangs, teeth.
他们袭击时会冒出第二组牙
A second set descends when they attack.
还有问题吗
Any more questions?
好 我们快走吧 时间不等人
All right, let's get out of here, we're losing daylight.
迪恩 你收拾收拾你的车吧
Dean, why don't you touch up your car
别生锈了
before you get rust.
早知道你不知道珍惜它
I wouldn't have given you the damn thing
我就不把它给你了
if I thought you were gonna ruin it.
一巢吸血鬼一般八到十只
Vampires nest in groups of eight to 10.
他们会派一小群去狩猎食物
Smaller packs are sent out to hunt for food.
受害人会被带回巢穴
Victims are taken to the nest,
吸血鬼不会杀了他们
where the pack keeps them alive,
而是吸他们的血几天到几周
bleeding them for days or weeks.
不知那对报♥警♥的夫妇是不是也是如此
I wonder if that's what happened to that 911 couple.
爸爸可能是这么认为的
That's probably what Dad's thinking.
当然了 如果他直接告诉我们他的想法♥会♥更好
Course, it would be nice if he just told us what he thinks.
所以还真开始了
So it is starting.
什么
What?
萨姆 我们找爸爸找一年了
Sam, we've been looking for Dad all year.
这才跟他在一起了不到几小时
Now, we're not with him for more than a couple hours
就要吵起来了
and there's static already?
不是
No.
我很高兴他没事 好吗
Look, I'm happy he's okay, all right?
我也很高兴我们一起合作了
And I'm happy that we're all working together again.
很好
Well, good.
但他总把我们当孩子
It's just the way he treats us like we're children.
-天啊 -他就知道给我们下命令 迪恩
- Oh, God. - He barks orders at us, Dean.
他指望我们毫不质疑地执行命令
He expects us to follow them without question.
-嗯 -还瞒着我们这个那个
- Yeah. - He keeps us on some crap need-to-know deal.
他做事都有他的原因
He does what he does for a reason.
-什么原因 -我们的工作
- What reason? - Our job.
没时间争吵 也不容犯错
There's no time to argue, there's no margin for error, all right.
老头子就是这样行事的
it's just the way the old man runs things.
是啊 或许我们还小时这样可以
Yeah. Well, maybe that worked when we were kids,
但现在不行了
but not anymore, all right.
我们经历了那么多 不能再如此了 迪恩
Not after everything you and I have been through, Dean.
你是说
I mean, are you telling me
你完全不介意乖乖听命
you're cool with just falling into line,
让他把持大局吗
and letting him run the whole show?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表