I mean, you bring these strangers into my house
他们还问我那样的问题
and they ask me things like that?
他们只是想帮忙
They were only trying to help.
拜托 唐娜 你得相信我
Please, Donna, you have to believe me.
什么 血腥玛丽的事吗
What? About Bloody Mary?
拜托 我知道听上去很疯狂
Please. I know it sounds crazy.
疯狂都不足以描述
Crazy doesn't even begin to cover it.
我妹妹信这种鬼扯还好说 她才12岁
I mean, it's one thing for my sister to believe this crap. She's 12.
但你
But you?
但你父亲死时的惨状
But the way your dad died, okay?
还有吉尔死时的惨状
And the way Jill died.
好吧 那么
Okay, so
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary...
-别 -血腥玛丽 血腥玛丽
- No! - ...Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary.
看 没反应
See? Nothing happened.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你还真是有毛病
There really is something wrong with you.
失去电子的元素成为正离子
Elements that lose electrons become positive ions...
它们比同元素的其他原子小
...which are smaller than other atoms of the same element.
因此 离子半径小于原子半径
Therefore, the ionic radius is smaller than the atomic radius.
查莉
Charlie!
查莉
Charlie!
查莉 停下 怎么了 冷静下来
Charlie, stop it! What's wrong? Just calm down.
-放过我 -查莉 查莉
- Let me go! - Charlie! Charlie!
是吗 太遗憾了 沃辛顿先生
Oh, really? That's too bad, Mr. Worthington.
我本会为那镜子付大价钱
I would've paid a lot for that mirror.
好吧 那或许下次吧 好 谢谢
Okay. Well, maybe next time. All right, thanks.
-怎么样 -那是玛丽的哥哥
- So? - So that was Mary's brother.
镜子在家里放了很多年 直到被他卖♥♥了
The mirror was in the family for years until he sold it.
就在一周前
One week ago.
卖♥♥给了一家叫庄园古董的店
To a store called Estate Antiques.
位于托莱多
A store in Toledo.
所以是镜子去哪 玛丽去哪吗
So wherever the mirror goes, that's where Mary goes?
她的鬼魂肯定不知怎么跟它连接在了一起
Her spirit's definitely tied up with it somehow.
不是有种老迷信
Isn't there an old superstition
认为镜子能捕捉灵魂吗
that says mirrors can capture spirits?
是的 如果有人死在了家里
Yeah. There is. When someone would die in a house...
人们会遮住镜子
...people would cover the mirrors
以免鬼魂被困在里面
so the ghost wouldn't get trapped.
所以玛丽死在了镜子前 那镜子吸走了她的魂
So Mary dies in front of the mirror, it draws in her spirit.
是 但她怎么可能在
Yeah, but how can she move through, like,
几百面镜子里移♥动♥
a hundred different mirrors?
我不知道 但如果那面镜子是源头
I don't know, but if the mirror's a source,
我们该找到并砸了它
I say we find it and smash it.
我不知道 或许吧
Yeah, I don't know. Maybe.
喂
Hello.
查莉
Charlie?
没事了
It's okay.
你可以睁眼了 查莉 没事了
You can open up your eyes, Charlie. It's okay.
好了
All right.
听着
Now, listen.
你就待在这里 这张床上
You're gonna stay right here, on this bed.
你不能看玻璃
And you're not gonna look at glass
或其他任何反射表面 好吗
or anything else that has a reflection, okay?
只要你照做 她就别想抓到你
Now, as long as you do that, she cannot get you.
但我不能一直这么做
But I can't keep that up forever.
我会死的 是吧
I'm gonna die, aren't I?
不会的
No.
不会的
No.
一时半会儿还不会
Not any time soon.
好了 查莉
All right, Charlie.
我们需要知道发生了什么
We need to know what happened.
我们在卫生间时 唐娜说了
We were in the bathroom. Donna said it.
我们不是问这个
That's not what we're talking about.
发生过什么事 对吧
Something happened, didn't it?
在你人生里
In your life.
一个秘密
A secret.
有人受伤了
Where someone got hurt.
你能说出来吗
Can you tell us about it?
我之前有个男友
I had this boyfriend.
我爱他
I loved him...
但他也有点让我害怕
...but he kind of scared me too, you know?
有天晚上
And one night...
在他家 我们大吵起来
...at his house, we got in this fight...
我跟他分手了
...and I broke up with him.
他很难过 他说他需要我
And he got upset, and he said he needed me...
他爱我
...and he loved me.
他说
And he said:
"查莉 如果你现在走出那扇门
"Charlie, if you walk out that door right now,
我就自杀"
I'm gonna kill myself."
你知道我怎么说的吗
And do you know what I said?
我说"请便"
I said, "Go ahead."
我就走了
And I left.
我怎么能那么说
How could I say that?
我怎么能那么离开他
How could I leave him like that?
我...
I just--
我没以为他真会那么做
I didn't believe him, you know?
我该想到的
I should've.
她男友是自杀
You know, her boyfriend killing himself,
那并不怪查莉
that's not really Charlie's fault.
你跟我一样清楚
You know as well as I do
鬼魂不区分这种细节
spirits don't exactly see shades of gray.
迪恩 查莉有个秘密 有人死了
Dean, Charlie had a secret, someone died.
对于玛丽来说这就够了
That's good enough for Mary.
大概吧
I guess.
我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking.
光砸碎那面镜子可能还不够
It might not be enough to just smash that mirror.
为什么 什么意思
Why? What do you mean?
玛丽行踪不定 是吧
Well, Mary's hard to pin down, right?
她在镜子之间来回跑
I mean, she moves around from mirror to mirror.
那么怎么知道
So who's to say
她不会一直藏在各种镜子里
that she's not gonna just keep hiding in them forever?
或许
So maybe...
我们得试试先控制住她
...we should try to pin her down.
把她召回她的镜子里
You know, summon her to her mirror...
然后再砸了它
...and then smash it.
-你怎么知道那能成功 -我不知道
- How do you know that's gonna work? - I don't.
不能确定
Not for sure.
谁去召唤她呢
Well, who's gonna summon her?
我去
I will.
她会来抓我的
She'll come after me.
好吧 知道吗 够了
All right, you know what? That's it.
这是为了杰西卡 是吧
This is about Jessica, isn't it?
你觉得那是你肮脏的小秘密吗
You think that's your dirty little secret?
你害死了她
That you killed her somehow?
萨姆 这得停下了
Sam, this has gotta stop, man.
你的噩梦
I mean, the nightmares
大半夜地喊她的名字
and calling her name out in the middle of the night...
这会要你命的
...it's gonna kill you.
听我说
Now, listen to me.
那不怪你
It wasn't your fault.
如果你想怪什么
If you wanna blame something,
那就怪杀了她的东西
then blame the thing that killed her.
你怎么不怪我
Hell, why don't you take a swing at me.
是我把你从她身边拽走了
I'm the one that dragged you away from her in the first place.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
那你也不该怪自己
Well, you shouldn't blame yourself.
你当时做不了什么的
Cos, there's nothing you could've done.
-我本可提醒她 -提醒她什么
- I could've warned her. - About what?
你又不知道会发生那种事
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表