What happened to your ride?
你是对的
You were right.
那人是很可疑
That guy was shady.
咸猪手
Was all hands.
我赶走了他
I cut him loose.
怎么了
What's the matter?
就是想赶去加州
Just trying to get to California.
不会吧
No way.
嗯
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
下趟大巴明天才有
You know, next bus isn't until tomorrow.
是啊
Yeah.
问题就在这里
Yeah, that's the problem.
怎么了 加州有什么那么重要的东西
Why? What's in Cali that's so important?
就是一件我找了很久的东西
Just something I've been looking for for a long time.
那再等一天也无妨吧
Well, then I'm sure it can wait one more day, right?
我是梅格
I'm Meg.
萨姆
Sam.
我们的苹果远近闻名
We're famous for our apples,
你们一定得尝尝这块派
so you gotta try this pie.
-不用了 -不
- Oh, no, please. - Nope,
请你们的
it's on the house.
斯考特
Hiya, Scotty.
可以来杯黑咖啡吗
Can I get a coffee, black?
顺便也给我一份那种派
And some of that pie too, while you're at it.
你们好吗 路过吗
How you doing? Just passing through?
公路旅行
Road trip.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
他们肯定想安静吃顿饭
I'm sure these people wanna eat in peace.
就是客套一下嘛
Just a little friendly conversation.
别忘了我的咖啡 谢谢
And that coffee too, by the way, thanks.
你们为什么会来到这里
So, what brings you to town?
我们就是停车加油的
We just stopped for gas...
加油站的人救了我们
and, uh, the guy at the gas station saved our lives.
是吗
Is that right?
是啊 我们的一条刹车管线漏油了
Yeah. One of our brake lines was leaking.
我们完全不知道
We had no idea.
他在帮我们修呢
He's fixing it for us.
好人啊
Nice people.
是啊
Yeah.
你们的车什么时候能好
So how long until you up and running?
日落
Sundown.
是吗
Really?
修条刹车管道要这么久
To fix a brake line?
我对车也略知一二
You know, I know a thing or two about cars.
我一小时就能帮你们修好
I could have you up and running in about an hour.
也不收你们钱
Wouldn't charge you either.
多谢了
You know, thanks a lot,
但还是让汽修工做吧
but I think we'd rather have a mechanic do it.
当然了
Sure, yeah.
就是这里的公路
You know, it's just that these roads,
晚上不怎么安全
they're not real safe at night.
什么
I'm sorry?
我知道听上去很奇怪 但
I know it sounds strange, but,
你们可能有危险
you might be in danger.
我们还想吃饭呢 好吗
We're trying to eat, okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我弟弟有双水汪汪的眼睛
You know, my brother could give you this puppy-dog look...
你们绝对会信的
and you'd just buy right into it.
多谢你来 治安官
Thanks for coming, sheriff.
可以跟你聊聊吗
Like a word, please.
得了 我今天够不顺了
Come on. I'm having a bad day already.
那就别给自己火上浇油了
You don't want to make it worse.
怎么 你是在度假吗
So, what, are you on some kind of vacation or something?
是啊
Yeah, right.
在泳池边惬意地享用香槟
It's all sipping Cristal poolside for me.
不是
No.
我不得不
I had to...
离开我的家人
get away from my family.
为什么
Why?
我爱我父母 他们也衷心为我好
I love my parents, and they wanted what's best for me.
但他们并不在乎那是否是我想要的
They just didn't care if I wanted it.
我应该聪明
I was supposed to be smart,
但又不会聪明到吓跑丈夫
but not smart enough to scare away a husband.
不
No.
就是...
It's just...
因为我的家人这么说
because my family said so
我就该乖乖坐着照办
I'm supposed to sit there and do what I was told.
所以我选择了走自己的路
So I just went on my own way instead.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
对陌生人说这种话
The things you say to people you hardly know.
不 没事
No, no, it's okay.
我了解你的感受
I know how you feel.
记得我之前提到的哥哥吗
Remember that brother I mentioned before,
跟我一起公路旅行的
that I was road tripping with?
我们也是这样
It's, uh-- It's kind of the same deal.
所以你跟他分道扬镳了吗
That's why you're not riding with him anymore?
敬我们
Here's to us.
虽然食物难吃 床也太硬
The food might be bad and the beds might be hard...
但至少我们在过自己的人生
but at least we're living our own lives
不是听别人的指挥
and nobody else's.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
我们才刚把车修好
We just got the car fixed.
这边
This way.
史蒂夫
Steve.
谁在那里
Who's there?
回你们的车上去
Get back to your car.
快去
Go! Go!
快跑
Go! Go!
什么
What?
-那是什么玩意 -别问
- What the hell was that? - Don't ask.
稻草人从十字架上爬下来了
The scarecrow climbed off its cross?
相信我
Yeah. I'm telling you.
印第安纳州博基茨维尔 这小镇真有意思
Burkitsville, Indiana. Fun town.
它没杀死那对夫妻吧
It didn't kill the couple, did it?
没有
No.
我没有你也搞得定的
I can cope without you, you know.
所以肯定有什么激活了它
So something must be animating it.
鬼魂
A spirit.
不 没那么简单
No, it's more than a spirit.
是个神
It's a god.
反正是个异教神
A pagan god, anyway.
你为什么那么说
What makes you say that?
杀戮的年度循环
The annual cycle of its killings.
加上被害人总是一男一女
And the fact that victims are always a man and a woman...
像是某种生育仪式
like some kind of fertility rite.
还有那些当地人
And you should see the locals,
他们对待这对夫妻的方式
the way they treated this couple.
像喂圣诞火鸡一样喂他们
Fattening them up like a Christmas turkey.
最后一餐
The last meal.
送别献祭者
Given to sacrificial victims.
我猜是仪式献祭 以安抚某个异教神
Yeah, I'm thinking a ritual sacrifice to appease some pagan god.
一个神附身了一个稻草人
So a god possesses the scarecrow--
稻草人收走祭品
And the scarecrow takes its sacrifice.
于是又一年的
And for another year,
作物茁壮生长 没有疾病肆虐
the crops won't wilt and disease won't spread.
你知道是哪个神吗
You know which god you're dealing with?
还不呢
Nope, not yet.
你查到它是什么 就能查到怎么杀它
Well, you figure out what it is, you can figure out a way to kill it.
我知道
I know.
我正在前往一所本地社区大学
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表