Okay. Yeah, yeah, sure.
-那么 -那么
- So. - So.
你怎么样
How's things?
-还好 医生 -很好
- Things are good, doctor. - Good.
你近来都做了什么
What you been doing?
就那样 跟我哥哥一起公路旅行来着
Same old. Just been on a road trip with my brother.
那有趣吗
Was that fun?
可有趣了
Loads.
我们...
You know, we...
遇见了好多
met a lot of...
有趣的人
interesting people.
做了好多...
Did a lot of....
有趣的事
A lot of interesting things.
那个...
You know--
南区究竟发生了什么事
What was it exactly that happened in the south wing?
-我忘了 -听着
- I forget-- - Look,
如果你真是本地历史迷
if you're a local-history buff,
那你肯定知道罗斯福暴♥乱♥的事
then you know all about the Roosevelt riot.
暴♥乱♥
The riot?
对 我知道 我就是好奇
Well, no, I know. I'm just curious.
萨姆
Sam.
我们别胡扯了 好吗
Let's cut the bull, shall we?
你在回避话题
You're avoiding the subject.
-什么话题 -你
- What subject? - You.
我跟你做个交易吧
Now, I'll make you a deal.
我可以给你讲罗斯福暴♥乱♥的事
I'll tell you all about the Roosevelt riot...
只要你肯诚实地谈谈你自己
if you tell me something honest about yourself.
比如 你跟他一起公路旅行的哥哥
Like, this brother you're road-tripping with.
你对他有什么感觉
How do you feel about him?
哥们 你去了好久啊
Dude. You were in there forever.
你们都聊什么了
What the hell were you talking about?
-就是聊了医院的事 -然后呢
- Just the hospital, you know? - And?
然后 南区
And the south wing?
是最疯癫的病人的住所
It's where they housed the real hard cases.
精神错乱病人 精神病罪犯
The psychotics, the criminally insane.
好温馨
Sounds cozy.
是啊 6♥4♥年的一晚 他们暴♥乱♥了
Yeah. And one night in '6♥4♥, they rioted.
袭击了员工 袭击了彼此
Attacked staff, attacked each other.
病人占领了精神病院吗
So the patients took over the asylum?
-看来是的 -有人死亡吗
- Apparently. - Any deaths?
死了些病人 死了些员工
Some patients, some staff.
看来是挺惨的
I guess it was pretty gory.
有些尸体甚至都没能被找到
Some of the bodies were never even recovered...
包括那位办公室主任 埃利科特
including our chief of staff, Ellicott.
什么叫没能被找到
What do you mean, never recovered?
警♥察♥对那里进行了彻底的搜索
Cops scoured every inch of the place,
但病人肯定是...
but I guess the patients must've...
把尸体藏在了什么隐秘的地方
stuffed the bodies somewhere hidden.
-吓人 -是啊
- That's grim. - Yeah.
于是 他们转移了所有存活的病人
So they transferred all the surviving patients
然后永远关闭了医院
and shut down the hospital for good.
好 那么总的来说
All right. So to sum it up,
那里不仅发生了一堆暴♥力♥死亡
we've got a bunch of violent deaths
还有一堆未找回的尸体
and a bunch of unrecovered bodies.
那么就可能有一堆愤怒鬼魂
Which could mean a bunch of angry spirits.
好啊 今晚去医院看看吧
Good times. Let's check out the hospital tonight.
看啊
Check this out.
瘆人
Creepy.
又恐怖
Yet terrifying.
我以为我们要去看电影呢
I thought we were going to a movie.
这不是更好 就像身临其境的电影
This is better. It's like we're in a movie.
真不敢相信你管这叫约会
I can't believe you call this a date.
来吧 肯定好玩
Come on, it'll be fun.
我们到处看看
Let's look around.
来吧
Come on.
那是什么
What's that?
看
Hey, look.
走 我们去看看
Come on, let's check it out.
我不想去
I don't want to.
-我们走吧 -来吧
- Let's just go. - Come on.
好吧
Okay,
好吧 你在这里等着
okay. You can wait here.
盖文 别
W-- Gavin, no.
我去去就回
I'm just gonna be a minute.
你不会有事的 我保证
Nothing's gonna get you, I promise.
该死
Damn it.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
受不了了吗
Couldn't take it, huh?
盖文 你在哪
Gavin, where are you?
盖文
Gavin!
有读数吗
Getting readings?
嗯 超级有
Yeah, big time.
这里到处是灵体
This place is orbing like crazy.
鬼魂可能都出来活动了
There's probably multiple spirits out and about.
如果是这些未找到的尸体导致了闹鬼
If these unrecovered bodies are causing the haunting....
我们得找到它们并烧掉
We gotta find them and burn them.
但要小心
Just be careful though.
唯一比愤怒鬼魂更让我紧张的
The only thing that makes me more nervous than a pissed-off spirit...
就是精神病杀手的愤怒鬼魂
is the pissed-off spirit of a psycho killer.
迪恩
Dean.
迪恩
Dean!
猎枪
Shotgun!
萨姆 趴下
Sam, get down!
好奇怪
That was weird.
嗯 还用你说
Yeah, you're telling me.
不 迪恩
No, Dean, I mean,
我说的奇怪是她没攻击我
it was weird that she didn't attack me.
我怎么觉着她挺暴♥力♥的
Looked pretty agro from where I was standing.
她没伤害我
She didn't hurt me.
她甚至没想伤害我
She didn't even try.
如果她没想伤害我 她究竟想干什么
So if she didn't want to hurt me, then what did she want?
没事 我们不会伤害你的
It's all right. We're not gonna hurt you.
没事
It's okay.
-你叫什么 -凯瑟琳
- What's your name? - Katherine.
凯特
Kat.
好
Okay.
我是迪恩 这是萨姆
I'm Dean. This is Sam.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我男友 盖文
My boyfriend, Gavin--
他在这里吗
Is he here?
不知道在哪
Somewhere.
他觉得来找鬼
He thought it would be fun
会很好玩
and try and see some ghosts.
我还以为这只是...
I thought it was all just...
假的
you know, pretend.
我看到了东西
I've seen things.
我听到了盖文尖叫
I heard Gavin scream and....
好吧 凯特
All right. Kat,
来
come on.
萨姆会带你出去
Sam's gonna get you out of here...
然后我们去找你男友
and then we'll find your boyfriend.
不
No, no.
我不能丢下盖文自己走
I'm not gonna leave without Gavin.
我跟你们一起走
I'm coming with you.
这里不是闹着玩的 这里很危险
It's no joke around here, okay, it's dangerous.
所以我一定得找到他
That's why I've gotta find him.
好吧 那我们只能分头找了
All right, I guess we're gonna split up, then.
走吧
Let's go.
盖文
Gavin!
盖文
Gavin?
盖文
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表