怎么了
What is it?
我接到了凯勒布的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Caleb.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
他没事
He's fine.
吉姆·墨菲死了
Jim Murphy's dead.
吉姆牧师吗
Pastor Jim?
怎么回事
How?
割喉
Throat was slashed.
流血致死
He bled out.
凯勒布说他们在吉姆家发现了硫磺
Caleb said they found traces of sulfur at Jim's place.
恶魔
A demon.
那个恶魔吗
The demon?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是他...
Could be he just got--
大意了 疏忽了
He got careless, he slipped up.
或许那恶魔知道我们接近了
Maybe the demon knows we're getting close.
你想怎么办
What do you wanna do?
我们现在要争分夺秒
Now we act like every second counts.
这郡有两家医院和一个医疗中心
There's two hospitals and a health center in this county.
我们分头找 能更快
We split up, we cover more ground.
我要记录
I want records.
一份下周
I want a list of every infant
就六个月大的婴儿的名单
that's gonna be 6 months old in the next week.
爸爸 那可能有几十个呢
Dad, that could be dozens of kids.
我们要怎么确定哪个才是
How the hell are we gonna know which one's the right one?
我们挨个去看
We'll check them all, that's how.
你还有更好的想法吗
You got any better ideas?
没有 先生
No, sir.
爸爸
Dad?
哎
Yeah?
吉姆啊
It's Jim.
我真...
You know, I can't...
这事现在就要做个了结
This ends now.
我要做个了结
I'm ending it.
不惜一切代价
I don't care what it takes.
给你 警官
Here you go, officer.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我能为你做什么吗
Is there anything I can do for you?
老天 那就太好了
Oh, God, yes.
但是
Only I...
我在工作呢
Working right now, so...
火车
A train.
来 我帮你把着吧
Here, let me hold that.
看来你不用再打着那个了
You look like you don't need that anymore.
谢谢
Thanks.
她真可爱 是你的吗
She's gorgeous. Is she yours?
对
Yeah.
抱歉 我太失礼了 我是萨姆
I'm sorry, I'm rude. I'm Sam.
我刚搬来 就住在前面
I just moved in up the block.
-我是莫妮卡 -你好
- I'm Monica. - Monica.
-这是萝茜 -萝茜吗
- This is Rosie. - Rosie?
-你好 萝茜 -嗯
- Hi, Rosie. - Yeah.
欢迎搬来这个街区
So welcome to the neighborhood.
谢谢
Thank you.
她真乖啊
She's such a good baby.
是啊 她从不哭
I know, she-- I mean, she never cries.
就盯着大家看
She just stares at everybody.
有时 她看你的眼神 真的
Sometimes she looks at you and I swear it's--
就像在读你的心思
It's like she's reading your mind.
你呢 莫妮卡
What about you, Monica?
你在这里住很久了吗
Have you lived here long?
我和丈夫
My husband and I,
在萝茜出生前不久买♥♥下了房♥子
we bought our place just before Rosie was born.
萝茜多大了
How old is Rosie?
她今天就六个月大了
She's 6 months today.
她挺壮的 是吧
She's big, right?
疯长啊
Growing like a weed.
是啊
Yeah.
莫妮卡
Monica--?
怎么了
Yeah?
就是...你多保重啊
Just... Just take care of yourself, okay?
嗯 你也是 萨姆
Yeah. You too, Sam.
回头见了
We'll see you around.
-好啊 -好
- Yeah, definitely. - Okay.
爸爸来了
Oh, there's Daddy.
你怎么...
What are you--?
萝茜
Rosie!
幻象
A vision?
对
Yes.
我看到那恶魔把一个女人烧死在了天花板上
I saw the demon burning a woman on the ceiling.
好吧 你认为这事会发生在
Right. And you think it's gonna happen
你碰到的这个女人身上 因为...
to this woman you met, because...?
因为这些事会完全按照我预见的情景发生
Because these things happen exactly the way I see them.
对 起初是噩梦
Yeah, they started out as nightmares. And...
然后他醒着时也开始能看到了
Then they started happening while he was awake.
对
Yeah.
似乎
It's like--
怎么说呢 我越接近
I don't know. It's like the closer I get
跟那恶魔有关的事
to anything involving the demon...
幻象便越强烈
the stronger the visions get.
好吧 你们本打算什么时候告诉我的
All right, when were you gonna tell me about this?
我们又不知道这意味着什么
We didn't know what it meant.
好吧 你弟弟出现了这种情况
All right. Something like this starts happening to your brother
你就该打电♥话♥给我
you pick up the phone and you call me.
打电♥话♥给你
Call you?
你开玩笑呢
Are you kidding me?
爸爸 我在劳伦斯给你打过电♥话♥
Dad, I called you from Lawrence.
好吗 我要死时 萨姆给你打过电♥话♥
All right? Sam called you when I was dying.
打通你的电♥话♥
I mean, getting you on the phone?
简直比中彩票的概率还低
I got a better chance of winning the lottery.
你说得对
You're right.
虽然我不怎么喜欢你的新语气
Although I'm not real crazy about this new tone of yours,
但你说得对 对不起
you're right. I'm sorry.
两位 不管幻象如何
Look, guys, visions or no visions, the fact is...
我们确定那恶魔今晚会来
we know the demon is coming tonight.
这家人会经历我们曾经历的
And this family's gonna go through the same hell
那种痛苦
that we went through.
不 他们不会的
No, they're not.
再不会有人经历那些了
No one is, ever again.
喂
Hello.
萨姆
Sam?
谁啊
Who is this?
好好想想 你会想到的
Think real hard. It'll come to you.
梅格
Meg.
我上次见你时 你跌出了窗户
Last time I saw you, you fell out of a window.
是啊 还不是因为你
Oh, yeah, thanks to you.
那真伤到我的感情了哦
That really hurt my feelings, by the way.
只伤了你的感情吗
Just your feelings?
那可是摔下了七层楼
That was a seven-story drop.
让我跟你♥爸♥通话
Let me speak to your dad.
我爸爸
My dad?
我不知道我爸在哪
I don't know where my dad is.
现在该大人讲话了 萨姆
It's time for the grownups to talk, Sam.
马上让我跟他通话
Let me speak to him now.
我是约翰
This is John.
你好啊 约翰
Howdy, John.
我是梅格
I'm Meg.
我是你儿子们的朋友
I'm a friend of your boys.
我还眼看着吉姆·墨菲被自己的血呛死
I'm also the one who watched Jim Murphy choke on his own blood.
还在听吗 约翰
Still there, John boy?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表