不是 我...
No, I just...
就是需要重新开始
...needed a fresh start, that's all.
新镇 新工作
So new town, new job--
只等我去找到一份了
I mean, as soon as I find one.
新房♥子
New house.
你到目前住得还好吗
So how you liking it so far?
无意对你们的童年之家不敬
Well, all due respect to your childhood home--
你们肯定在这里留下了很多美好回忆
I mean, I'm sure you have lots of happy memories here.
但这房♥子真的很有问题
but this place has its issues.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是老了
Well, it's just getting old.
比如电线
Like the wiring, you know?
几乎每小时灯都会闪烁
We've got flickering lights almost hourly.
那可不妙
That's too bad.
还有吗
What else?
水槽堵塞 地下室里有老鼠
Sink's backed up. There's rats in the basement.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我无意抱怨的
I don't mean to complain.
没事
No.
你是看到老鼠了吗 还是只听到了抓挠声
Have you seen the rats or have you just heard scratching?
其实就只有抓挠声
It's just the scratching, actually.
妈妈
Mom?
问他们当初他们住这里时 它是不是就在
Ask them if it was here when they lived here.
你指什么 萨莉
What, Sari?
我衣柜里那东西
The thing in my closet.
不 宝贝
Oh, no, baby.
那个衣柜里什么都没有
There was nothing in their closets.
是吧
Right?
当然 当然没有
Right. No, no, of course not.
她那天晚上做了噩梦
She had a nightmare the other night.
那不是做梦
I wasn't dreaming.
它进了我的卧室 还着火了
It came into my bedroom, and it was on fire.
你听到了吗 一个着火的身影
You hear that? A figure on fire.
还有那女人珍妮
And that woman Jenny.
-那就是你梦到的女人吗 -对
- That was the woman in your dreams? - Yeah.
你听到她说什么了吧
And you heard what she was talking about
抓挠声 灯光闪烁
scratching, flickering lights.
都是恶灵存在的迹象
Both signs of a malevolent spirit.
是啊 让我慌张的是
Yeah. Well, I'm just freaked out
你的奇怪幻象成真了
that your weirdo visions are coming true.
先别管那个了
Well, forget about that for a minute.
房♥子里的东西
The thing in the house,
你觉得是杀了妈妈和杰西卡的那个吗
do you think it's the thing that killed Mom and Jessica?
我不知道
I don't know.
它是又回来了吗
I mean, has it come back?
还是它一直在这里
Or has it been there the whole time?
也可能完全是另一回事 萨姆
Or maybe it's something else entirely, Sam.
我们现在还不得而知
We don't know yet.
他们有危险 迪恩
Well, those people are in danger, Dean.
我们得让他们离开那栋房♥子
We have to get them out of that house.
我们会的
And we will.
不 马上就去
No, I mean now.
你打算怎么做到
And how are you gonna do that?
你有能让她信服的说法吗
You got a story that she's gonna believe?
那我们怎么办
Then what are we supposed to do?
我们就先冷静一下
We just gotta chill out, that's all.
如果这是一桩普通的案子 我们会怎么办
You know, if this was any other kind of job, what would we do?
我们会努力搞明白是什么在作祟
We'd try to figure out what we were dealing with.
我们会挖掘房♥子的历史
We'd dig into the history of the house.
没错 但这次我们已经知道发生什么了
Exactly. Except this time we already know what happened.
对 但我们又知道多少
Yeah, but how much do we know?
你究竟记得多少当初的事
I mean, how much do you actually remember?
关于那晚吗
About that night, you mean?
对
Yeah.
不多
Not much.
我记得大火
I remember the fire.
那热浪
The heat.
然后我抱着你冲出了前门
Then I carried you out the front door.
是吗
You did?
对 怎么 你不知道吗
Yeah. Why, you never knew that?
不
No.
你跟我一样了解爸爸的故事
And, well, you know Dad's story as well as I do.
妈妈...
Mom was....
在天花板上
Was on the ceiling.
不管是什么把她钉了上去
Whatever put her there
等爸爸发现她时 那东西早跑了
was long gone by the time Dad found her.
他对到底是什么东西干的就没有自己的推测吗
And he never had a theory about what did it?
即便有 他也没说出来
If he did, he kept it to himself.
天知道我们问过他很多次了
God knows we asked him enough times.
好吧
Okay.
如果我们想搞清楚现在发生了什么
So if we're gonna figure out what's going on now...
我们就得搞清楚当初发生了什么
...we have to figure out what happened back then...
看看是不是同一个问题
...and see if it's the same thing.
嗯
Yeah.
去找爸爸的朋友 邻居
Talk to Dad's friends, neighbors.
当时在的人打听一下
People who were there at the time.
你觉得这只是一桩普通的案子吗
Does this feel like just another job to you?
我就回来 去上趟厕所
I'll be right back. I gotta go the bathroom.
这里是约翰·温彻斯特
This is John Winchester.
如果有急事 联♥系♥我儿子迪恩
If this is an emergency, call my son, Dean.
866-907-3235.
爸爸
Dad...
我知道我给你留过言
...I know I've left you messages before.
我都不知道你是否能收到
I don't even know if you get them.
但我跟萨姆
But I'm with Sam...
回劳伦斯了
...and we're in Lawrence...
我们老房♥子里有情况
...and there's something in our old house.
我不知道是不是杀害妈妈的那玩意
I don't know if it's the thing that killed Mom or not...
但是
...but...
我不知道该怎么办
...I don't know what to do.
不管你在干什么 如果你能过来
So whatever you're doing, if you could get here....
求你了
Please.
我需要你帮忙 爸爸
I need your help, Dad.
不 先生
No, sir.
我没往里丢奇怪的东西 真的
Nothing weird down there, I promise.
水槽就是自己会莫名地堵住
Sink just backed up on its own.
我看看吧
Well, I'll take a look.
谢谢
Thanks.
那好 我不打扰你了
Oh, okay. I'll get out of your way.
你和约翰·温彻斯特
So you and John Winchester,
你们以前合开了这家汽修厂
you used to own this garage together?
对 以前 很久以前了
Yeah, we used to. A long time ago.
事实上
Matter of fact,
约翰大概消失了有20年了
it must be 20 years since John disappeared.
警方为什么突然对此感兴趣了
So why are the cops interested all of a sudden?
我们要重启一些旧悬案
We're reopening some of our unsolved cases,
温彻斯特失踪案就是其中之一
and the Winchester disappearance is one.
你们想知道约翰的什么事
Well, what do you wanna know about John?
你能记得的都行
Whatever you remember.
你印象尤为深刻的事
You know, whatever sticks out in your mind.
我记得他特别固执
He was a stubborn bastard, I remember that.
不管玩什么游戏
And whatever the game,
他可讨厌输了
he hated to lose, you know?
海军陆战队的性格
It was the whole Marine thing.
但他很爱玛丽
But he sure loved Mary.
他也很爱他的孩子
And he doted on those kids.
但那是大火之前
But that was before the fire?
对
That's right.
他提过那晚的事吗
He ever talk about that night?
没有 起初没有
No. Not at first.
我觉得他当时太震惊了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表