凶鬼恶灵
第一季 第二十一集
走过的路
明尼苏达州 布卢厄斯
科罗拉多州 曼宁
美国天气报告
美国天气报告
硫磺踪迹
救赎
离开萨维申
美国中心
准备好迎接审判日了吗
萨维申妇女儿童医院
爱荷华州 出生证明
爱荷华州萨维申 医疗中心
爱荷华州萨维申 医疗中心
未完待续
*Carry on, my wayward son*
*There'll be peace when you are done*
*Lay your weary head to rest*
*Don't you cry no more*
*Once I rose above the noise and confusion*
*Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion*
*I was soaring ever higher*
*But I flew too high*
*Though my eyes could see, I still was a blind man*
*Though my mind could think I still was a mad man*
*I hear the voices when I'm dreamin'*
*I can hear them say*
*Carry on, my wayward son*
*There'll be peace when you are done*
*Lay your weary head to rest*
*Don't you cry no more*
爸爸失踪了 我需要你帮忙找他
Dad's missing. I need you to help me find him.
我一个人做不来
I can't do this alone.
爸爸给我们留了份工作
Dad's given us a job to do.
他希望我们继续他的事业
He wants us to pick up where he left off.
拯救他人 降妖除魔
Saving people, hunting things.
这个恶魔杀了妈妈和杰西
This demon killed Mom and Jess.
我得找到爸爸
I gotta find Dad.
我得找到杀杰西卡的凶手
I gotta find Jessica's killer.
-我是梅格 -你要去哪
- I'm Meg. - So where you headed?
我绝不会告诉你的
No way I'm telling you.
你可能是个怪人呢
You could be some kind of freak.
爸爸
Dad.
1835年 萨穆埃尔·柯尔特造了把特别的枪
In 1835, Samuel Colt made a special gun.
据说这枪能杀任何东西
They say this gun can kill anything.
我会做噩梦
I have these nightmares.
有时 噩梦会成真
And sometimes they come true.
我只剩你们了
You two are all I've got...
但看来我们作为一家是更强大
but I guess we are stronger as a family.
我们一起去猎这玩意
We go after this damn thing.
三个人一起
Together.
-是 先生 -是 先生
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
早上好
Good morning.
我能帮你什么吗
Can I help you?
我...
I kind of--
我需要谈谈
I need to talk.
那正是我的工作
Well, that's what I'm here for.
我做了些事
I've done some things.
坏事
Not good things.
只要我们寻求 总能得到原谅
Well, there's always forgiveness for us if we seek it.
对每个人都是吗
For everyone?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我喜欢说
I like to say:
救赎正是为罪人创造
Salvation was created for sinners.
告诉我你的心事吧
Tell me what's on your mind.
我撒谎了
Well, I-- I've lied
撒了很多谎
a lot.
我偷窃了
I've stolen.
还有过淫欲
I've lusted.
那天 我还遇到个人
And the other day, I met this man.
挺好的人
A nice guy, you know?
我们很愉快地聊了一番
And we had a really good chat.
就像现在这样
Sort of like this.
然后我割了他的喉
Then I slit his throat
把他的心从胸口里挖了出来
and ripped his heart out through his chest.
所以我是个坏人了吗
Does that make me a bad person?
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
你不能进来
You can't be here.
这是圣地
This is hallowed ground.
得了
Please.
这或许能震住小鬼
Maybe that works in the minor leagues...
但对我无效
but not with me.
你手劲儿像个姑娘
You throw like a girl.
你想要什么
What do you want?
温家人
The Winchesters.
我跟约翰·温彻斯特已经一年多没联♥系♥了
I haven't spoken to John Winchester in over a year.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
即便我知道他们在哪
Even if I did know where they were,
我也绝不会告诉你
I'd never tell you.
我知道
I know.
就是这些
So this is it.
这就是我知道的一切了
This is everything I know.
我们这辈子一直在找这个恶魔
Look, our whole lives we've been searching for this demon, right?
但从未发现一丝踪迹
Not a trace, just nothing.
直到大概一年前
Until about a year ago.
我第一次发现了他的踪迹
For the first time, I picked up a trail.
-于是你才离开 -对
- That's when you took off. - Yeah.
没错 那恶魔肯定是不再躲藏或休眠了
That's right. The demon must have come out of hiding or hibernation.
好吧 那你发现的线索是什么
All right. So, what's this trail you found?
先是亚利桑那州 然后是新泽西 加州
Starts in Arizona, then New Jersey, California.
一栋栋房♥子烧成灰烬
Houses burned down to the ground.
他总是针对一家人
It's going after families,
就像当初对我们那样
just like it went after us.
有婴儿的人家吗
Families with infants?
对
Yeah.
在孩子六个月大的那晚
The night of the kid's 6-month birthday.
我那晚六个月大了吗
I was 6 months old that night?
正好六个月大
Exactly 6 months.
就是说
So basically,
不知为何 这个恶魔的目标是这些孩子
this demon is going after these kids for some reason.
就像他当初要的是我
The same way it came for me?
所以妈妈的死
So Mom's death...
还有杰西卡 都是因为我吗
Jessica, it's all cause of me?
-这我们不能确定 萨姆 -是吗
- We don't know that, Sam. - Really?
我倒觉得完全可以肯定 迪恩
Cause, I'd say we're pretty damn sure, Dean.
最后说一次 她们的事不是你的错
For the last time what happened to them is not your fault.
对 没错
Yeah. You're right.
不是我的错 但是我的问题
It's not my fault, but it's my problem.
不 不是你的问题 是我们的问题
No, it's not your problem, it's our problem.
好了
Okay.
够了
That's enough.
他为什么要这么做
So why is it doing it?
他想要什么
What does it want?
我也希望我知道更多 真的
Look, I wish I had more answers. I do.
我一直落后他一步
I've always been one step behind it.
我从未能及时救下...
Look, I've never gotten there in time to save...
好吧 我们要怎么在他再下手前找到他
All right. So how do we find it before it hits again?
有预兆
There are signs.
我花了好一阵才发现规律
Look, it took me a while to see the pattern...
但大火发生前几天里
but in the days before these fires,
那一带会出现预兆
signs crop up in an area.
牲畜死亡 气温波动
Cattle deaths, temperature fluctuations...
雷暴
electrical storms.
然后我回去核实...
And then I went back and checked, and...
劳伦斯也曾发生过这种事
These things happened in Lawrence.
就在你妈妈死前一周
A week before your mother died.
在帕洛阿尔托也是
And in Palo Alto...
杰西卡死前
before Jessica.
这些预兆 现在又出现了
And these signs, they're starting again.
在哪
Where?
爱荷华州 萨维申
Salvation, Iowa.
该死
Goddamn it.
怎么了
What is it?
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表