and your daddy...
就身处其正中心
you are smack in the middle of it.
拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥
Rumsfeld.
怎么了
What is it?
出事了
Something's wrong.
别再胡闹了 好吗
No more crap, okay?
我要柯尔特枪 萨姆
I want the Colt, Sam.
真柯尔特枪
The real Colt.
马上给我
Right now.
不在我们身上
We don't have it on us.
-我们把它埋了 -我不是说"别再胡闹了"吗
- We buried it. - Didn't I say, "No more crap"?
我发誓 我听了那么多你们温家人的传说
I swear, after everything I heard about you Winchesters...
我得说 我有点失望呢
I gotta tell you, I'm a little underwhelmed.
先是小约翰想拿假枪糊弄我
First Johnny tries to pawn off a fake gun...
然后他又把真枪交给了你俩蠢蛋
and then he leaves the real gun with you two chuckleheads.
真无聊
Lackluster, man.
你们真以为
I mean, did you really think
我找不到你们吗
I wouldn't find you?
其实
Actually,
我们就希望你找来
we were counting on it.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
其实
You know,
如果你们想绑我
if you wanted to tie me up,
直说就好
all you had to do was ask.
我在门口和窗前都撒了盐
I salted the doors and windows.
如果外面还有恶魔 他们别想进来
If there are any demons out there, they ain't getting in.
我们父亲在哪 梅格
Where's our father, Meg?
口气太不善了吧
You didn't ask very nice.
我们父亲在哪 贱♥人♥
Where's our father, bitch?
天啊
Jeez,
你就用这张臭嘴亲你妈妈吗
you kiss your mother with that mouth?
我忘了 你亲不了
I forgot. You don't.
你当这是游戏吗
You think this is a frigging game?
他在哪
Where is he?
你把他怎么了
What did you do to him?
他尖叫着死去了
He died screaming.
我亲手杀了他
I killed him myself.
这还挺性感的 你打女孩
That's kind of a turn on, you hitting a girl.
你才不是女孩
You're no girl.
迪恩
Dean.
你没事吧
You okay?
她在撒谎 他没死
She's lying. He's not dead.
迪恩 你对她得小心点
Dean, you gotta be careful with her.
别伤害她
Don't hurt her.
为什么
Why?
因为她真是个女孩啊
Because she really is a girl, that's why.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她被附身了
She's possessed.
那是个被恶魔附身的人类 你们看不出吗
That's a human possessed by a demon. Can't you tell?
你是说
You trying to tell me
那身体里还困了个无辜女孩吗
there's an innocent girl trapped somewhere in there?
那其实是好消息
That's actually good news.
你要给我读个故事吗
You gonna read me a story?
差不多吧
Something like that.
开始 萨姆
Hit it, Sam.
驱魔
An exorcism?
你开玩笑吗
Are you serious?
绝不夸张 亲爱的
We're going for it, baby.
脑袋旋转 喷射呕吐 全套戏码
Head spinning, projectile vomiting, the whole nine yards.
我要杀了你们
I'm gonna kill you.
我要扯下你们的骨头
I'm gonna rip the bones from your body.
不 你要下地狱受业火了
No, you're gonna burn in hell.
除非你说出我们爸爸在哪
Unless you tell us where our dad is.
至少你能烤个美黑了
Well, at least you'll get a nice tan.
他眼泪汪汪地哀求我饶命
He begged for his life with tears in his eyes.
他哀求最后见儿子们一面
He begged to see his sons one last time.
我就在这时割了他的喉
That's when I slit his throat.
为了你自己
For your sake,
我希望你在撒谎
I hope you're lying.
因为如果这是真话 那我发誓
Because if it's true, I swear to God...
我要亲自冲进地狱
I will march into hell myself
宰了
and I will slaughter
你们每一个邪恶的混♥蛋♥
each and every one of you evil sons of bitches,
我对天发誓
so help me, God.
他在哪
Where is he?
你就是不肯接受他死了
You just won't take dead for an answer.
-是吧 -他在哪
- Will you? - Where is he?
-死了 -不 他没有
- Dead. - No, he's not!
他没死 他不可能死
He's not dead. He can't be!
你看什么看 继续读
What are you looking at? Keep reading.
他要死了
He will be!
等等 什么
Wait! What?
他没死
He's not dead.
但我们收拾了他 他死定了
But he will be after what we do to him.
我们怎么知道你没撒谎
How do we know you're telling the truth?
你没法知道
You don't.
-萨姆 -一栋楼
- Sam--! - A building,
好吗
okay?
-在杰斐逊市的一栋楼里 -密苏里州吗
- A building in Jefferson City. - Missouri?
在哪 告诉我地址
Where, where? An address.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们找的那个恶魔
And the demon, the one we're looking for.
-他在哪 -我不知道
- Where is it? - I don't know.
我发誓
I swear.
我都说了
That's everything.
我就知道这些
That's all I know.
读完
Finish it.
什么
What?
我说的是真话
I told you the truth!
我不在乎
I don't care.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你都保证了
You son of a bitch, you promised.
我撒谎了
I lied!
萨姆
Sam.
萨姆
Sam!
读
Read.
或许我们还能利用她
Maybe we can still use her.
问出那个恶魔的下落
Find out where the demon is.
她不知道
She doesn't know.
她撒谎了
She lied!
萨姆 她身体里困了个无辜女孩
Sam, there's an innocent girl trapped somewhere in there
我们得帮她
and we've gotta help her.
你会害死她的
You're gonna kill her.
什么
What?
你说她曾从高楼跌落
You said she fell from a building.
那女孩的身体已经破碎了
That girl's body is broken.
唯一维系着她生命的就是里面的恶魔
The only thing keeping her alive is that demon inside.
驱魔后 那女孩便会死去
You exorcise it, the girl is gonna die.
你俩听好了
Listen to me, both of you.
我们不能就让她继续这样
We are not gonna leave her like that.
她可是个人
She is a human being.
我们要结束她的痛苦
And we're gonna put her out of her misery.
萨姆 读完
Sam, finish it.
读完
Finish it.
她还活着
She's still alive.
报♥警♥ 去拿水和毯子
Call 911. Get some water and blankets.
谢谢
Thank you.
放松点 好吗
Just take it easy, all right?
来 扶她躺下
Come on, let's-- Let's get her down.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry, sorry.
我扶你 好了
I gotcha. Gotcha.
没事了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表