We're not going to Indiana.
-是吗 -对
- We're not? - No,
我们要去加州
we're going to California.
爸爸是用公用电♥话♥打来的
Dad called from a pay phone.
-萨克拉门托区号♥ -萨姆
- With a Sacramento area code. - Sam.
迪恩 如果这个恶魔真杀了妈妈和杰西
Dean, if this demon killed Mom and Jess,
而爸爸要接近他了 我们必须得去
and Dad's closing in, we gotta be there.
我们得帮忙
We gotta help.
爸爸不想要我们帮忙
Dad doesn't want our help.
我不在乎
Well, I don't care.
他都给我们下令了
He has given us an order.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我们不是非得总照他的话做
We don't always have to do what he says.
萨姆 爸爸要我们去查案 去救人
Sam, Dad is asking us to work jobs, to save lives.
这很重要
It's important.
好 我理解 真的
All right, I understand. Believe me.
但我们就去一周
But I'm talking one week here, man.
去找答案
To get answers.
去复仇
To get revenge.
好吧 听着
All right, look,
-我理解你的感受 -是吗
- I know how you feel. - Do you?
妈妈死时你才多大 四岁吗
How old were you when Mom died? Four?
杰西是六个月前死的
Jess died six months ago.
你怎么可能理解我的感受
How the hell would you know how I feel?
爸爸说那样对我们都不安全
Dad said it wasn't safe for any of us.
他显然知道我们不知道的事
I mean, he obviously knows something that we don't.
如果他叫我们别去 我们就不该去
If he says stay away, we stay away.
我真不理解你对他的盲目相信
I don't understand the blind faith you have in the man.
你根本不会质疑他
I mean, it's like you don't even question him.
对 这叫孝顺
Yeah, it's called being a good son.
你是个自私的混♥蛋♥ 知道吗
You're a selfish bastard, you know that?
你从来都随心所欲
You just do whatever you want,
根本不管其他人的想法
don't care what anybody thinks.
-你真那么想吗 -是的
- That's what you really think? - Yes, it is.
那本自私混♥蛋♥要去加州了
Well, then this selfish bastard is going to California.
得了 你不是认真的吧
Come on, you're not serious.
我是认真的
I am serious.
这大半夜的
It's the middle of the night.
我可要走了
I'm taking off.
我会丢下你的 听到了吗
I will leave your ass, you hear me?
那正合我意
That's what I want you to do.
再见 萨姆
Goodbye, Sam.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
斯考特吗
Scotty.
对
Yep.
我叫约翰·博纳姆
My name's John Bonham.
那不是齐柏林飞艇的鼓手吗
Isn't that the drummer for Led Zeppelin?
好啊
Good.
经典摇滚迷
Classic rock fan.
需要我做什么吗 约翰
What can I do for you, John?
不知你是否见过这些人
Just wondering if, uh, you've seen these people, by chance.
没
Nope.
他们是谁
Who are they?
我朋友
Friends of mine.
他们大概一年前失踪了
They went missing about a year ago.
他们曾经过这里
They passed through somewhere here.
我已经在斯科茨堡和塞勒姆到处打听过了
And I've already asked around Scottsburg and Salem.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们这里不怎么来陌生人
We don't get many strangers around here.
斯考特 你的笑容真是能点亮房♥间
Scotty, you got a smile that lights up a room.
有人这么跟你说过吗
Anybody ever tell you that?
不说了
Never mind.
回见
See you around.
你吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我就是觉得你可能需要帮助
I just thought you might need some help.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
你要去哪
So where you headed?
别介意 但我绝不会告诉你的
No offense, but no way I'm telling you.
为什么
Why not?
你可能是个怪人呢
You could be some kind of freak.
你在等着搭车呢
I mean, you are hitchhiking.
你不也是
Well, so are you.
需要搭车吗
Need a ride?
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
就她
Just her.
我才不载你
I ain't taking you.
你相信可疑货车男而不信我吗
You trust shady van guy and not me?
绝对的
Definitely.
你确定他们没停车加过油什么的吗
You sure they didn't stop for gas or something?
没有 不记得他们
Nope, don't remember them.
你说他们是你的朋友
You say they were friends of yours?
对
That's right.
那人有文身吗
Did the guy have a tattoo?
是的
Yes, he did.
你记得吗 他们是新婚夫妻
You remember? They were just married.
对哦
You're right.
他们是来加过油
They did stop for gas.
也就待了不到10分钟
Weren't here more than 10 minutes.
你还记得别的吗
Do you remember anything else?
给他们指了回州际公路的方向
Told them how to get to the interstate,
他们就离镇了
they left town.
可以告诉我他们去的方向吗
Could you point me in that same direction?
当然
Sure.
搞什么
What the hell?
哥们 你丑爆了
Dude, you fugly.
文身挺酷
Nice tat.
你回来了
You're back.
就没走
Never left.
还在找你的朋友吗
You still looking for your friends?
可以给我加满吗 艾米莉
Mind filling it up there, Emily?
你是在这里长大的吗
So did you grow up here?
13岁时来的
Came here when I was 13.
我失去了父母
I lost my parents.
车祸
A car accident.
我叔叔和婶婶收留了我
My aunt and uncle took me in.
他们真好
They're nice people.
这里的人都很好
Everybody's nice here.
这是完美小镇吗
So, what, it's the, uh, perfect little town?
是个穷乡僻壤 但我喜欢这里
Well, you know, it's the boonies, but I love it.
我们周边的城镇
I mean, the towns around us...
人们在失去房♥屋 农场
people are losing their homes, their farms.
但这里简直像是受到了庇佑
But here, it's almost like we're blessed.
你去过果园吗
You been out to the orchard?
见过那个稻草人吗
Seen that-- That scarecrow?
是啊 真瘆人
Yeah, it creeps me out.
那是谁的
Whose is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
它一直在那里
It's just always been there.
那是你叔叔婶婶的吗
That your aunt and uncle's?
客人的
Customer.
车出了故障
Had some car troubles.
不会是一对夫妇吧
It's not a couple, is it? A guy and a girl?
抱歉 到萨克拉门托的大巴明天才有
Sorry, the Sacramento bus doesn't run again till tomorrow,
下午5:05
5:05 p.m.
明天
Tomorrow?
肯定还有别的办法吧
There's gotta be another way.
有
Well, there is.
买♥♥车
Buy a car.
又是你
You again.
你搭的那辆车呢
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表