别这么无情嘛
Don't be like that.
拜托 他都伤心死了 太可悲了
I mean, come on. The guy's a mess. Really, it's pathetic.
-是吗 -是啊
- Really? - Oh, yeah.
我得走了
Look, I gotta go.
叫他等我落地后打给我
Tell him to call me when I land.
不不 等等 阿...
No. No, wait. Aman--
阿曼达
Amanda!
你好吗
How are you?
鲍勃
Hey, Bob.
该死
Damn it!
就差一点
That was so close.
好吧 B计划
All right, it's time for plan B.
我们上飞机
We're getting on that plane.
-等一下的 -迪恩
- Now, just hold on a second. - Dean...
那架飞机将带100多名乘客上天
...that plane is leaving with over 100 passengers on board.
如果我们猜对了 那飞机会坠毁的
And if we're right, that plane is gonna crash.
-我知道 -好吧
- I know. - Okay.
那我们就上飞机
Then we're getting on the plane,
找到那个恶魔 对它驱魔
and we need to find that demon and exorcise it.
我去买♥♥票
Look, I'll get the tickets.
你去后备箱里尽量多拿点东西来
You just go get whatever you can out of the trunk
能过安检的东西
whatever will make it through security.
五分钟后在这里跟我碰头
Meet me back here in five minutes.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
有点事
No. Not really.
什么 怎么了
What? What's wrong?
我有点受不了...
Well, I kind of have this problem with, uh....
-飞行吗 -此前又从来不成问题
- Flying? - It's never really been an issue until now.
-你开玩笑的吧 -你看我像吗
- You're joking, right? - Do I look like I'm joking?
你以为我为什么开车到处跑 萨姆
Why do you think I drive everywhere, Sam?
好吧 那我去
All right. Uh, I'll go.
-什么 -我自己去
- What? - I'll do this one on my own.
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
你自己也说了 飞机会坠毁的
You said it yourself, the plane's gonna crash.
迪恩 我们可以一起去 我也可以自己去
Look, Dean. We can do it together, I can do this one by myself.
但没有第三个选择了
I'm not seeing a third option here.
拜托
Come on.
不是吧
Really?
天啊
Man....
空乘人员 请反复核查 为起飞做准备
Flight attendants, please crosscheck and prepare for departure.
-尽量放松 -闭嘴吧
- Just try to relax. - Just try to shut up.
-你在哼金属乐队吗 -能安抚我
- You're humming Metallica? - Calms me down.
伙计 我知道你紧张
Look, man, I get you're nervous, all right?
但你得专注点
But you gotta stay focused.
-好 -我们只有不到32分钟
- Okay. - I mean, we got 32 minutes and counting
找到这玩意
to track this thing down,
或者是它所附身的人
or whoever it's possessing, anyway...
然后进行完整的驱魔
...and perform a full-on exorcism.
是啊 在满载乘客的飞机上 肯定容易
Yeah. On a crowded plane. That's gonna be easy.
一步步来 好吗
Just take it one step at a time, all right?
它附身了谁呢
Now, who is it possessing?
一般是一个有弱点的人
Well, it's usually gonna be somebody with some sort of weakness...
就像盔甲上有破口 能被恶魔趁虚而入
you know, a chink in armor that the demon can worm through.
一个有瘾 或处于苦恼中的人
Somebody with an addiction or some sort of emotional distress.
这是阿曼达坠机后的第一次飞行
Well, this is Amanda's first flight after the crash.
如果我是她 肯定心里很乱
If I were her, I'd be pretty messed up.
不好意思 你是阿曼达吗
Excuse me. Are you Amanda?
-不是 -那我搞错了
- No, I'm not. - Oh, my mistake.
好 后面那个肯定是阿曼达了
All right. Well, that's gotta be Amanda back there. So
我去跟她谈谈 了解一下她的心境
I'll go talk to her and I'll get a read on her mental state.
好 如果她已经被附身了呢
Right. What if she's already possessed?
有些能测试的办法
There's ways to test that.
我带了圣水
I brought holy water.
不 我觉得有更隐秘的办法
No. I think we can go more subtle.
如果她被附身了 她听到上帝的名字会畏缩
If she's possessed, she'll flinch at the name of God.
不错
Nice.
怎么了
What?
-说拉丁语的 -我知道
- Say it in Latin. - I know.
怎么了
What?
拉丁语是"基♥督♥"
In Latin, it's Christo.
哥们 我知道 我又不傻
Dude, I know. I'm not an idiot.
女士们先生们 这里是大副
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your first officer speaking....
-需要我帮你吗 -不用
- Can I help you with something? - Oh, no.
我就是飞行紧张
I'm just a bit of an uneasy flier.
出来走走能好受点
Makes me feel better to walk around a little bit.
人之常情啦
It happens to the best of us.
不过 你是个空姐
Right. Of course, you being a stewardess,
飞行对你来说很轻松吧
I guess flying comes easy to you.
那可未必
Yeah, you'd be surprised.
是吗 你也紧张吗
Really? You're a nervous flier?
或许吧 有点吧
Yeah, maybe. Little bit.
作为空姐 你怎么还会紧张呢
Now, how is it that being a stewardess, you're scared to fly?
说来话长了
It's kind of a long story.
-好吧 抱歉多问了 -没事
- Right. I'm sorry for asking. - It's okay.
你考虑过做别的吗
You ever consider other employment?
没有
No.
每个人都会怕点什么 我...
Look, everybody's scared of something. I just, uh....
我不会被它束住手脚
I'm not gonna let it hold me back.
所以...
So....
基♥督♥
Christo.
什么 你说什么了吗
I'm sorry, did you say something?
基♥督♥
Christo?
我不...
I didn't-- I didn't--
没事 算了
Nothing. Never mind.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 她八成是世界上心态最好的人了
All right. She's gotta be the most well-adjusted person on the planet.
-你说基♥督♥了 -嗯
- You said Christo? - Yeah.
-然后呢 -她没被恶魔附身
- And? - There's no demon in her.
恶魔也别想附身她
There's no demon getting in her.
那么 如果它在飞机上
So if it's on the plane,
就可能附在任何人身上 在任何地方
it can be anyone, anywhere.
拜托 这肯定不正常
Come on, that can't be normal.
只是紊流而已
It's just a little turbulence.
萨姆 这飞机会坠毁的
Sam, this plane is going to crash, okay,
所以别把我当四岁孩子哄了
so quit treating me like I'm freaking 4.
-你得冷静下来 -我做不到 抱歉
- You need to calm down. - No. I'm sorry, I can't.
你做得到
Yes, you can.
哥们 留着你善感自助的瑜伽胡扯
Dude, stow the touchy-feely, self-help yoga crap.
-那没用 -听好了 你慌张的话
- It's not helping. - Listen to me, if you're panicked,
你就容易被恶魔附身
you're wide open to demonic possession.
你必须马上冷静下来
So you need to calm yourself down, right now.
很好
Good.
好了 我在这里找到了驱魔办法 应该能好用
Now, I found an exorcism in here that I think is gonna work.
《罗马礼书》
The Rituale Romanum.
-我们要做什么 -分两步
- What do we have to do? - It's two parts.
首先把恶魔从受害者身体里驱逐出来
The first part expels the demon from the victim's body.
让它现身 但这会让它更加强大
It makes it manifest, which actually makes it more powerful.
-更加强大 -对
- More powerful? - Yeah.
怎么说
How?
因为它不再需要附身于某人了
Well, it doesn't need to possess someone anymore.
它可以自己搞破坏
It can just wreak havoc on its own.
这怎么是好事了
And why is that a good thing?
因为 第二步
Well, because the second part...
是把那混♥蛋♥永远地送回地狱
...sends the bastard back to hell, once and for all.
首先 我们得找到它
First things first. We gotta find it.
-别这样 -有发现吗
- Man, don't do that. - Anything?
没有 还有多长时间
No, nothing. How much time we got?
15分钟
Fifteen minutes.
或许我们漏了谁
Maybe we missed somebody.
或许那玩意不在飞机上
Maybe the thing's just not on the plane.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表