So if Tommy's not due back for a while...
你怎么知道出事了
...how do you know something's wrong?
他每天都打电♥话♥向我们报平安
He checks in every day by cell.
他用电邮发照片 小视频
He e-mails photos, stupid little videos.
但我们已经三天多没他的消息了
But we haven't heard anything over three days now.
或许是没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Well, maybe he can't get cell reception.
他还有部卫星电♥话♥
He's got a satellite phone too.
他会不会是太开心了 忘记报平安了
Could it be just having fun and forgot to check in?
他不会的
He wouldn't do that.
我们父母过世了
Our parents are gone.
现在只有我和两个兄弟相依为命
It's just my two brothers and me.
我们彼此间联♥系♥很紧密
We all keep pretty close tabs on each other.
-我能看看他发你的照片吗 -嗯
- Can I see the pictures he sent you? - Yeah.
那就是汤米
That's Tommy.
海莉 今天是第六天
Haley. Day six.
我们还在黑水山脉附近
We're still out near Blackwater Ridge.
我们很好 很安全
We're fine, keeping safe.
别担心 明天聊
So don't worry, okay. Talk to you tomorrow.
我们会找到你哥哥的
Well, we'll find your brother.
我们一早就要去黑水山脉
We're heading out to Blackwater Ridge, first thing.
那我们在那里见了
Then maybe l'll see you there.
我不能再在这里干坐着了
Look, I can't sit around here anymore,
我雇了个向导
so I hired a guide.
我早上就出发 我要自己找到汤米
I'm heading out in the morning and I'm gonna find Tommy myself.
我理解你的感受
I think I know how you feel.
你可以把这些发给我吗
You mind forwarding these to me?
当然可以
Sure.
黑水山脉的人流不多
So Blackwater Ridge doesn't get a lot of traffic.
大都是本地宿营者
Local campers mostly.
但这个4月 有两名登山客在那里失踪
But still, this past April, two hikers went missing out there.
-一直没找到 -那之前呢
- They were never found. - Any before that?
嗯 1982年 共有八人失踪
Yeah. In 1982, eight people all vanished in the same year.
当局说是灰熊攻击
Authorities said it was a grizzly attack.
1959年 和之前的1936年也都发生过
And again in 1959. And again before that in 1936.
每隔23年 准时准点
Every 23 years, just like clockwork.
好 看 重点来了
Okay, watch this. Here's the clincher.
我把那个汤米的视频下载到了笔记本电脑里
I downloaded that guy Tommy's video to the laptop.
-嗯 -看看
- Yeah. - Check this out.
再来一次
Do it again.
那是三帧 不到一秒
That's three frames. It's a fraction of a second.
不管那玩意是什么 它动作飞快
Whatever that thing is, it can move.
我就说有古怪吧
Told you something weird was going on.
嗯 还有件事
Yeah. I got one more thing.
59年 有一名宿营者在所谓的灰熊攻击中幸存
In '59, one camper survived the supposed grizzly attack.
一个孩子 勉强活着从林子里爬了出来
Just a kid. Barely crawled out of the woods alive.
知道名字吗
Is there a name?
护林员 我不知道你们为什么来问我
Look, ranger, I don't know why you're asking me about this.
那是公众记录 我当时还是孩子
It's public record. I was a kid.
-我父母被咬伤了... -被灰熊吗
- My parents got mauled by a-- - Grizzly?
那是袭击了他们的东西吗
That's what attacked them?
那年失踪的其他人
The other people that went missing that year...
也都是灰熊攻击吗
...those were bear attacks too?
那今年失踪的那些人呢
What about all the people that went missing this year?
也是吗
Same thing?
如果我们知道究竟是什么情况
If we knew what we were dealing with,
我们或许还能阻止它
we might be able to stop it.
我严重怀疑
I seriously doubt that.
反正 有什么用
Anyways, I don't see what difference it would make.
你们不会相信我的
You wouldn't believe me.
从来没人相信过我
Nobody ever did.
肖先生
Mr. Shaw...
你看到了什么
...what did you see?
没看到什么
Nothing.
它动作太快看不清
It moved too fast to see.
而且很会藏身 但我听到了它
It hid too well. I heard it, though.
一声吼叫
A roar.
不像我听过的任何动物或人
Like no man or animal I ever heard.
晚上出现的吗
It came at night?
冲进了你的帐篷里
Got inside your tent?
是进了我们的小木屋
It got inside our cabin.
它进来时 我正睡在壁炉前
I was sleeping in front of the fireplace when it came in.
它没有砸碎窗户 或撞坏门
It didn't smash a window or break the door...
它打开了门
...it unlocked it.
你知道有熊会开门吗
You know of a bear that could do something like that?
我直到听到父母的尖叫才醒来
I didn't even wake up until I heard my parents screaming.
-它杀了他们吗 -把他们拖进了夜色里
- It killed them? - Dragged them off into the night.
它为什么留我一命
Why it left me alive....
我此后一直在问自己这个问题
Been asking myself that ever since.
但它给我留下了这个
Did leave me this, though.
那片林子里有什么邪恶的东西
There's something evil in those woods.
那是个恶魔
It was some sort of a demon.
鬼魂和恶魔可不会开门
Spirits and demons don't have to unlock doors.
他们想进门 直接穿墙就行
If they want go inside, they just go through the walls.
那么应该是其他东西 有实体的东西
So it's probably something else, something corporeal.
"有实体" 哎呦 大教授
"Corporeal"? Excuse me, professor.
闭嘴啦 你怎么想
Shut up. So, what do you think?
爪子 移♥动♥速度
The claws, the speed that it moves....
可能是剥皮行者 或者黑狗
Could be a Skinwalker, maybe a Black Dog.
不管是什么 肯定是个生物
Whatever we're talking about, we're talking about a creature...
而且是有实体的
...and it's corporeal.
所以我们能杀了它
Which means we can kill it.
我们不能让那个海莉去林子里
We cannot let that Haley girl go out there.
那我们怎么跟她说
Yeah? What are we gonna tell her?
她不能进入林子
She can't go into the woods,
因为里面有个可怕的大怪物吗
because of a big, scary monster?
对
Yeah.
她哥哥失踪了 萨姆
Her brother's missing, Sam.
她不会干坐着的
She's not just gonna sit this out.
不 我们陪她去 保护她
No, we go with her, we protect her,
眼睛瞪大 留意那个毛茸茸的捕食者
and we keep our eyes peeled for our fuzzy predator friend.
找爸爸还不够
So finding Dad's not enough?
我们还要做保姆了
Now we gotta babysit too?
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
我再说一遍 我觉得本不该来
I'll tell you again, I don't think Ben should come.
罗伊
Roy.
你付钱让我保护大家
Look, you're paying me good money to keep everybody safe.
我觉得本在家里才最安全
I think Ben's safest at home.
你们还能再带俩人吗
You guys got room for two more?
等等 你们要一起来吗
Wait, you wanna come with us?
他们是谁
Who are these guys?
看来这是公园管理局
Apparently, this is all the Park Service
能调动的全部搜救队人手了
could muster up for the search and rescue.
-你们是护林员吗 -对
- You're rangers? - That's right.
你们就穿摩托靴和牛仔裤登山
And you're hiking out in biker boots and jeans?
亲爱的 我不♥穿♥短裤
Well, sweetheart, I don't do shorts.
你觉得这好笑吗
You think this is funny?
这可是危险的偏远地区 她哥哥可能受伤了
It's dangerous backcountry out there. Her brother might be hurt.
相信我 我清楚可能有多危险
Believe me, I know how dangerous it can be.
我们只是想帮他们找到哥哥而已
We just wanna help them find their brother, that's all.
罗伊 你说你有些打猎经验
So, Roy, you said you did a little hunting.
对 不止一些
Yeah, more than a little.
你都打什么毛茸动物
What kind of furry critters do you hunt?
主要是鹿 也会打熊
Mostly bucks, sometimes bear.
告诉我 斑比和瑜伽熊会还手吗
Tell me, Bambi or Yogi ever hunt you back?
你干什么 罗伊
What you doing, Roy?
你该脚下多小心 护林员
You should watch where you're stepping, ranger.
捕熊陷阱
It was a bear trap.
你没带补给
You didn't pack any provisions.
你们只拿了一个行李袋
You guys are carrying a duffle bag.
你们不是护林员 你们到底是谁
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表