collect your soul, the whole deal?
不不 不是那个死神 是一个死神
No, no, no, not the Reaper, a reaper.
世上所有文化里几乎都有关于死神的传说
There's reaper lore in pretty much every culture on earth.
名字各有不同
Go by a hundred different names.
或许死神不止一个
It's possible that there's more than one of them.
但你说你看到的是个穿西装的男人
But you said you saw a dude in a suit.
怎么 你觉得他该穿黑袍子吗
What, you think he should've been working the black robe thing?
你自己说的 那钟停了 是吧
You said it yourself that the clock stopped, right?
死神能让时间停止
Reapers stop time.
你只能看到冲你去的死神
And you can only see them when they're coming at you...
所以我看得见 你看不见
which is why I could see it and you couldn't.
或许吧
Maybe.
不可能是别的了 萨姆
There's nothing else it could be, Sam.
问题是 罗伊是怎么控制那玩意的
The question is, how's Roy controlling the damn thing?
那个十字架
That cross.
什么
What?
那里有个十字架
There was this cross.
我在教堂帐篷里看到了
I noticed it in the church tent.
我知道我以前见过
I knew I'd seen it before.
这里
Here.
-塔罗牌吗 -也难怪
- A tarot? - It makes sense.
塔罗牌的历史能追溯到基♥督♥教早期
Well, Tarot dates back to the early Christian era, right,
当时的牧师还在使用魔法
when priests were still using magic
而有一些就堕入了黑魔法的领域
and a few veered into the dark stuff:
死灵术 怎样赶走死亡
Necromancy and how to push death away,
怎么引发死亡
how to cause it.
所以罗伊用黑魔法束住了一个死神
So Roy's using black magic to bind the reaper.
如果是 那他在玩火
If he is, he's riding the whirlwind.
那就像给大白鲨拴上狗绳
That's like putting a dog leash on a great white.
好 那我们就阻止罗伊
Okay, then we stop Roy.
怎么阻止
How?
你知道怎么阻止
You know how.
等等 你说什么呢 迪恩
Wait, what the hell are you talking about, Dean?
我们可不能杀罗伊
We can't kill Roy.
萨姆 这人在扮演上帝
Sam, the guy's playing God.
在决定谁生谁死
He's deciding who lives and dies.
这在我看来就是怪物了
That's a monster in my book.
不 我们不能杀人 迪恩
No, we're not gonna kill a human being, Dean.
那样的话 我们又比他强到哪去
We do that, we're no better than he is.
好吧 那我们不能杀罗伊 也不能杀死神
Okay, so we can't kill Roy, we can't kill death.
还有别的好想法吗 大学生
Any bright ideas, college boy?
好吧
Okay,
如果罗伊对死神用了某种黑咒
if Roy's using some kind of black spell on the reaper...
我们得搞清楚究竟是什么
we gotta figure out what it is
以及怎么打破
and how to break it.
如果罗伊用了咒语 那可能有咒语书
If Roy's using a spell, there might be a spell book.
看你能不能找到 快一点
See if you can find it. Hurry up too.
礼拜15分钟后开始
Service starts in 15 minutes.
我尽量拖住罗伊
I'll try to stall Roy.
-好 -罗伊·勒·格兰奇是个骗子
- All right. - Roy Le Grange is a fraud.
他不是治疗师
He's no healer.
阿门 兄弟
Amen, brother.
-你继续做正道之光 -谢谢
- You keep up the good work. - Thank you.
怎么样
What do you got?
罗伊在选择被他视为不道德的受害人
Roy's choosing victims he sees as immoral.
我觉得我知道他的下一个目标是谁了
And I think I know who's next on his list.
记得那个抗♥议♥者吗
Remember that protestor?
-停车场的那个 -嗯
- In the parking lot? - Yeah.
我去找到他
Yeah, I'll find him.
但你不能让罗伊治疗任何人
But you can't let Roy heal anyone, all right?
蕾拉
Layla.
蕾拉·鲁科 上来吧 孩子
Layla Rourke. Come up here, child.
妈妈
Mom.
宝贝
Baby.
我爱你
I love you.
天啊
Oh, man.
蕾拉 听我说 你不能上去
Layla, listen to me. You can't go up there.
为什么不能 我们等了几个月了
Why not? We've waited for months.
你不能让罗伊治好你
You can't let Roy heal you.
我不懂
I don't understand.
罗伊治好了你 不是吗
I mean, Roy healed you, didn't he?
你为什么不至少让他试试呢
Why won't you at least let him try?
如果你那么做 会发生坏事的
Because if you do, something bad is gonna happen.
我无法解释 但你得相信我
I can't explain. I just need to you believe me.
蕾拉
Layla.
求你
Please.
对不起
I'm sorry.
蕾拉 蕾拉
Layla. Layla!
好孩子
Dear child.
这是你应得的
You deserve this.
我就知道主早有安排
I knew the Lord was planning for this.
我就知道这是迟早的事
I knew it was just a matter of time.
救命
Help!
跟我一起祈祷 朋友们
Pray with me, friends.
希望你准备好了
I hope you're ready.
是的
I am.
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me, please!
他在哪
Where is he?
就在那里
It's right there!
好吧 来
Fine, come on.
着火了
Fire!
快 帐篷着火了
Hurry! Tent's on fire!
着火了 大家快出去
Fire! Everybody get out of here!
不 不要
No. No, please.
别停下 求你
Please don't stop. Please?
牧师 求你了
Reverend, please, please.
别停下
Please don't stop.
求你
Please!
朋友们
Friends,
请大家有序地离开帐篷
if you'd all just leave the tent in an orderly fashion...
我们会搞清楚发生了什么
and we'll figure out what's going on out there
然后再回来...
and we'll come back--
我做到了 我阻止了罗伊
I did it. I stopped Roy.
大卫
David,
应该没事了
I think it's okay.
不
No.
迪恩 没成功
Dean, it didn't work.
死神还是来了
The reaper's still coming.
相信我
Well, I'm telling you.
相信我 肯定是没成功
I'm telling you, it must not have worked.
控制它的肯定不是罗伊
Roy must not be controlling this thing.
那是谁
Well, then who the hell is?
是苏·安
Sue Ann.
救命 救我
Help! Help me!
救命
Help!
我扶你 我扶你
I got you. I got you.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我真不懂
I just don't understand.
我们为你做了那么多
After everything we've done for you,
罗伊治好了你
after Roy healed you.
我好失望 迪恩
I'm just very, very disappointed, Dean.
放了他吧 我不会起诉的
You can let him go. I'm not gonna press charges.
主会按他的意思处理他
The Lord will deal with him as he sees fit.
我们再在这里看到你 小子
We catch you around here again, son,
我们会叫你知道厉害的 明白了吗
we'll put the fear of God in you, understand?
是 先生 叫我知道厉害 明白了
Yes, sir, fear of God. Got it.
蕾拉
Layla.
你为什么要那么做 迪恩
Why would you do that, Dean?
那可能是我唯一的机会
And it could have been my only chance.
他不是个治愈者
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表