I mean, I saw it with my own eyes, and....
学校里有谁...
I mean, does everybody at school--?
没人知道你做这个吗
Nobody knows that you do this?
没有
No.
杰西卡知道吗
Did Jessica know?
不 她不知道
No, she didn't.
肯定很孤单
Must be lonely.
不 还好啦
Oh, no. No, it's not so bad.
反正...我还能怎么办 这是我的家人
Anyway, it-- What can I do? It's my family.
扎克和我
Well, you know, Zach and me
还有学校里的每个人 我们都好想你
and everybody at school, we really miss you.
我也想大家
Yeah, me too.
你改天来电♥话♥啊
Well, will you call sometime?
可能有一阵没法联络你们
It might not be for a little while.
你朋友扎克怎么办
So, what about your friend Zach?
警方把艾米莉的案子归咎于了这个
Cops are blaming this Dean Winchester guy
迪恩·温彻斯特
for Emily's murder.
他们在此人的栖身地发现了凶器
They found the murder weapon in the guy's lair...
扎克的衣服 上面沾了她的血迹
...Zach's clothes stained with her blood.
他们现在认为
Now they're thinking maybe
监控可能的确被篡改了
the surveillance tape was tampered with.
嗯 贝卡说扎克很快就能获释
Yeah, Becca says Zach will be released soon.
抱歉了 伙计
Sorry, man.
抱歉什么
About what?
我也希望事情不是这样
I really wish things could be different.
我希望你可以...
I wish you could just be...
-做个大学生 -没事
- ...Joe College. - It's okay.
其实 即便是在斯坦福
You know, truth is, even at Stanford,
我内心深处从未真正融入
deep down, I never really fit in.
-那是因为你是怪胎 -谢谢了
- Well, that's because you're a freak. - Yeah, thanks.
我也是怪胎
Well, I'm a freak too.
我跟你是一路的
I'm right there with you all the way.
我知道
Yeah, I know you are.
我得说 很遗憾我要错过了
You know, I gotta say, I'm sorry I'm gonna miss it.
错过什么
Miss what?
我能有多少次机会目睹自己的葬礼
How many chances am I gonna have to see my own funeral?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表