盖文
Gavin?
嗯
Yeah?
如果我们能活着离开
If we make it out of here alive...
我绝对要跟你分手
we are so breaking up.
-你听到了吗 -有什么东西来了
- Did you hear that? - Something's coming.
该死
Damn it, damn it!
别开枪 是我
Don't shoot... it's me!
抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
该死...
Son of a....
你们怎么还在这里
What are you still doing here?
萨姆呢
Where's Sam?
他去地下室了 你打电♥话♥叫他去的
He went to the basement. You called him.
我没给他打电♥话♥
I didn't call him.
他的手♥机♥响了
His cell phone rang.
他说是你
He said it was you.
地下室吗
Basement, huh?
好吧
All right.
你们自己小心
Watch yourselves.
也留意点我
And watch out for me.
萨姆
Sammy!
萨姆 你在这里吗
Sam, you down here?
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sam!
天啊 我喊你 你倒是回答啊
Man, answer me when I'm calling you.
-你没事吧 -嗯 我没事
- You all right? - Yeah. I'm fine.
你知道给你打电♥话♥的不是我吧
You know, that wasn't me who called your cell, right?
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
是有什么东西引我下来的
I think something lured me here.
我可能知道是谁
I think I know who.
埃利科特医生
Dr. Ellicott.
那就是鬼魂想告诉我们的事
That's what the spirits have been trying to tell us.
-你没见到他吧 -没有
- You haven't seen him, have you? - No.
你怎么知道是他
How do you know it was him?
因为我发现了他的日志
Cos I found his log book.
看来他在拿他的病人做实验
Apparently, he was experimenting on his patients.
很可怕的实验
Some awful stuff.
相比之下额叶切除就像吃阿司匹林了
Makes lobotomies look like a couple of aspirin.
但暴♥乱♥的是病人啊
But it was the patients who rioted.
对 他们在暴♥乱♥反抗埃利科特医生
Yeah, they were rioting against Dr. Ellicott.
自我感觉良好医生在实验一种
Dr. Feelgood was working on some sort of,
极端愤怒治疗法
like, extreme rage therapy.
他觉得如果他能让病人把愤怒发泄出来
He thought if he could get his patients to vent their anger,
他们就不会再受其困扰
then they'd be cured of it.
但实验只恶化了他们的情况
Instead, it only made them worse and worse,
让他们愈发愤怒了
and angrier and angrier.
所以我在想 或许他的鬼魂
So I'm thinking, what if his spirit
还在继续这么做
is doing the same thing?
对那警♥察♥
To the cop.
对70年代的那些孩子
To the kids in the '70s.
把他们变得非常愤怒 产生了杀人的念头
Making them so angry, they become homicidal.
走吧 我们得找到他的骸骨烧掉
Come on. We gotta find his bones and torch them.
怎么找
How?
警方都没能找到他的尸骨
The police never found his body.
根据日志
The log book said...
这里有一间他的隐藏手术室
he had some sort of hidden procedure room down here somewhere...
他给病人做实验的地方
where he'd work on his patients. So...
如果我是他的病人 我就会把他拖下来
If I was a patient, I'd drag his ass down here,
也对他以牙还牙
do a little work on him myself.
我不知道 听上去...
I don't know. It sounds kind of--
疯狂吗
Crazy?
-是啊 -是啊 正是
- Yeah. - Yeah, exactly.
我说了 我到处都找过了
I told you, I looked everywhere.
我没发现隐藏房♥间
I didn't find a hidden room.
所以才叫隐藏啊
Well, that's why they call it hidden.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
什么
What?
这里有扇门
There's a door here.
迪恩
Dean.
离开那扇门
Step back from the door.
萨姆 把枪放下
Sam, put the gun down.
那是命令吗
Is that an order?
不 只是友好的请求
No, it's more of a friendly request.
因为我真厌倦了听从你的命令
Because I'm getting pretty tired of taking your orders.
我就知道
I knew it.
埃利科特对你动了手脚 是吧
Ellicott did something to you, didn't he?
你这辈子能不能闭一次嘴
For once in your life, just shut your mouth.
你想干什么 萨姆
What are you gonna do, Sam?
那枪里只有岩盐子弹
Gun's filled with rock salt.
杀不死我
Not gonna kill me.
对
No.
但会很疼的
But it'll hurt like hell.
萨姆
Sam!
我们得烧了埃利科特的尸骨
We gotta burn Ellicott's bones
这一切就都结束了
and all this'll be over.
你也能恢复正常了
You'll be back to normal.
我很正常
I am normal.
我只是第一次说出了真话
I'm just telling the truth for the first time.
我们为什么要来这里
I mean, why are we even here?
因为你就像个好士兵那样听从爸爸的命令
Because you're following Dad's orders like a good soldier?
因为总是毫不质疑地照他的话做
Because you always do what he says without question?
你就那么渴求他的认可吗
Are you that desperate for his approval?
这不是你的真心话 萨姆
This isn't you talking, Sam.
这就是你我的区别
That's the difference between you and me.
我有自己的想法
I have a mind of my own.
我不像你那么可悲
I'm not pathetic like you.
你打算怎么办
So, what are you gonna do, huh?
你要杀了我吗
You gonna kill me?
知道吗 我受够了照你的话做
You know what? I am sick of doing what you tell me to do.
我们今天并不比六个月前
We're no closer to finding Dad today
更接近找到爸爸
than we were six months ago.
那给...
Well, then here.
我帮帮你吧
Let me make it easier for you.
来啊
Come on.
拿着
Take it.
真子弹的效果会比岩盐子弹好很多
Real bullets are gonna work a hell of a lot better than rock salt.
拿着啊
Take it!
你那么恨我吗
You hate me that much?
你觉得你能杀了你亲哥吗
You think you could kill your own brother?
那动手啊
Then go ahead.
扣扳机啊
Pull the trigger.
动手啊
Do it!
我才不会给你上膛的枪呢
Man, I'm not gonna give you a loaded pistol.
抱歉 萨姆
Sorry, Sammy.
真恶心
That's just gross.
给你腌入味儿
Yeah, soak it up.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
我会帮你的
I'm going to help you.
我会让你好起来的
I'm going to make you all better.
你不会再企图杀我了吧
You're not gonna try to kill me, are you?
不会
No.
很好
Good.
因为那可就尴尬了
Because that would be awkward.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
是啊 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
再别跑去闹鬼精神病院玩了 好吗
No more haunted asylums, okay?
迪恩
Dean.
对不起
I'm sorry, man.
我之前说了好多过分的话
I said some awful things back there.
你都记得吗
You remember all that?
嗯
Yeah.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表