等她们意识到了自己的所为
Then once they realized what they had done,
便自尽了
they took their own lives.
因此她们的灵魂被诅咒
So now their spirits are cursed.
只能在乡村路和水道上游荡
Walking backroads, waterways.
如果她们发现了不忠的男人 就会杀了他
And if they find an unfaithful man, they kill him.
那男人将永远消失
And that man is never seen again.
你觉得...
You think--?
你觉得康丝坦斯
You think that has something to do with...
也是那样吗
...Constance...
你个卖♥♥弄鬼
...you smart-ass?
你说呢
You tell me.
或许
I mean, maybe...
或许我是犯了错
...maybe I made some mistakes.
但不管我做了什么
But no matter what I did...
康丝坦斯 她绝不会杀自己的孩子
...Constance, she never would have killed her own children.
你给我滚
Now you get the hell out of here.
别再回来了
And you don't come back.
我不知道我还要说多少次
I don't know how many times I gotta tell you,
那是我高中时的储物柜密♥码♥
it's my high school locker combo.
我们要耗一整晚吗
We gonna do this all night long?
刚接到报♥警♥ 白福德路有枪声
We just got a 911. Shots fired over at Whiteford Road.
你需要去上厕所吗
You have to go to the bathroom?
-不用 -很好
- No. - Good.
走吧
Let's go.
报假警 萨姆 这可是违法的
Fake 911 phone call, Sammy? I don't know. That's pretty illegal.
-不客气 -听着 我们得谈谈
- You're welcome. - Listen, we gotta talk.
是啊 那位丈夫的确出轨了
Tell me about it. So the husband was unfaithful.
这的确是个白衣女人
We are dealing with a Woman in White.
她就埋在老房♥子后面
And she's buried behind her house,
爸爸按说下一站就会去那里
so that should've been Dad's next stop--
萨姆 你能不能闭会儿嘴
Sammy, would you shut up for a sec?
我就是不懂他怎么还没销毁尸骨
I just can't figure out why hasn't he destroyed the corpse yet?
我就是想跟你说这个 他走了
Well, that's what I'm trying to tell you. He's gone.
爸爸离开耶利哥了
Dad left Jericho.
什么 你怎么知道
What? How do you know?
我拿到了他的日记
I've got his journal.
那玩意他从不离身
He doesn't go anywhere without that thing.
那他这次破例了
Yeah. Well, he did this time.
写了什么
What's it say?
还是海军陆战队那套
Same old ex-Marine crap,
他告诉我们他去向的方式
when he wants to let us know where he's going.
坐标 哪里
Coordinates. Where to?
-我还不确定 -我不明白
- I'm not sure, yet. - I don't understand.
是什么事那么重要
I mean, what could be so important
爸爸会在办案时突然走掉
that Dad would skip out in the middle of a job?
迪恩 到底是什么情况
Dean, what the hell is going on?
萨姆
Sam! Sam!
带我回家
Take me home.
带我回家
Take me home.
不
No.
别这么做
Don't do this.
我永远无法回家
I can never go home.
你不敢回家
You're scared to go home.
抱住我
Hold me.
我好冷
I'm so cold.
但你不能杀我
But you can't kill me.
我没有不忠
I'm not unfaithful.
我从未出过轨
I've never been.
你会的
You will be.
抱住我
Just hold me.
我要带你回家
I'm taking you home.
萨姆
Sam!
-萨姆 -在这里
- Sam! - Here.
你没事吧
You okay?
应该没事
I think.
-你能动吗 -嗯 帮帮我
- Can you move? - Yeah. Help me.
-好 -好了
- There. - There you go.
你回家来找我们了 妈妈
You've come home to us, Mommy.
这就是她淹死孩子的地方
So this is where she drowned her kids.
所以她说永远无法回家
That's why she could never go home.
她不敢面对他们
She was too scared to face them.
你找到了她的弱点
You found her weak spot.
好样的 萨姆
Nice work, Sammy.
嗯 真希望我也能这么说你
Yeah, I wish I could say the same for you.
你怎么想的 朝鬼的脸射击 你个变♥态♥
What were you thinking, shooting Casper in the face, you freak?
不是救了你
Saved your ass.
我还告诉你 你要是撞坏了我的车
I'll tell you another thing. If you screwed up my car...
我宰了你
...I'll kill you.
好 爸爸就去了这里
Okay, here's where Dad went.
科罗拉多州 黑水山脉
It's called Black Water Ridge, Colorado.
听上去不错 多远
Sounds charming. How far?
大概六百英里
About 600 miles.
如果我们不睡 早上就能到
If we shag ass, we can make it by morning.
迪恩
Dean, I....
-你不去了 -再过10小时就是面试了
- You're not going. - The interview's in life, 10 hours.
我必须去
I gotta be there.
好吧
Yeah.
好 随便了
Yeah, whatever.
我带你回家
I'll take you home.
你找到他给我打电♥话♥
You'll call me if you find him?
或许我可以稍后去找你
Maybe I can meet up with you later, huh?
好啊
Yeah, all right.
萨姆
Sam?
我们刚刚合作得很好
You know, we made a hell of a team back there.
是啊
Yeah.
杰西
Jess?
你在吗
You home?
不
No!
-萨姆 -杰西
- Sam! - Jess!
萨姆 萨姆
Sam! Sam!
-不 -我们得出去了
- No! No! - We gotta get out of here!
杰西 杰西 不
Jess! Jess! No!
我们有活儿要干
We got work to do.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表