selling their things this soon,
但爸爸说对了一件事
but Dad's right about one thing:
轰动吸引看客
Sensationalism brings out the crowds.
有钱人也难免俗
Even the rich ones.
我们能看看物品出处吗
Is it possible to see the provenances?
恐怕这完全不行
I'm afraid there isn't any chance of that.
-为什么 -你们不在宾客名单上
- Why not? - You're not on the guest list.
我觉得你们该走了
And I think it's time to leave.
我们不需要被告知两次
Well, we don't have to be told twice.
-看来是需要的 -好 好吧
- Apparently, you do. - Okay. It's all right.
我们不想惹麻烦 我们走
We don't want any trouble. We'll go.
爸爸 你太粗鲁了
Dad, that was rude.
格兰特·伍德 摩西奶奶 什么...
Grant Wood, Grandma Moses? What--
艺术历史课
Art history course.
泡妞绝技
It's good for meeting girls.
我简直不认识你了
It's like I don't even know you.
"楚楚"是什么
Now, what was the providence?
是"出处"
"Provenance."
是来源证明 就像传记
It's a certificate of origin, like a biography.
我们可以用它来追溯物品的历史
You know, we can use them to track the history of the pieces.
看看是否哪样有奇怪历史
See if anything's got a freaky past.
笑脸先生是不会给我们什么了
Well, we're not getting anything out of Chuckles,
-但莎拉 -嗯
- but, uh, Sarah... - Yeah.
或许你可以让她把一切写在鸡尾酒餐巾上
Maybe you can get her to write it all on a cocktail napkin.
不是我哦
Not me.
不不不
No, no, no.
泡妞是你的事 迪恩
Pickups are your thing, Dean.
她看的可不是我的屁♥股♥
It wasn't my butt she was checking out.
换句话说
In other words,
你要我利用她获取信息
you want me to use her to get information.
有时你就得为团队牺牲
Sometimes you gotta take one for the team.
打给她
Call her.
这地方不错
Nice place.
嗯
Yeah.
很高兴你联♥系♥了我
Glad you called.
很意外 但也很高兴
Surprised, but glad.
是吗
Yeah?
但你似乎很难说出
Although you seemed to have a hard time getting out the words:
"愿意跟我一起吃晚饭吗"这句话
"Would you like to have dinner?"
是啊
Yeah.
我已经挺久没约过会了
I haven't really been on a date in a while.
我也是
Welcome to the club.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
-给 -谢谢
- Here we are. - Thanks.
酒水单
The wine list.
我不知道罗密欧喜欢什么
I don't know about Romeo here, but
但我要瓶啤酒
I'll have a beer.
你呢
And you?
一样的
Make that two.
好的
Certainly.
你学的是艺术专业
So you studied art in school.
是的
It's true.
我曾是艺术家
I was an artist.
非常差劲的艺术家
A terrible, terrible artist.
所以我进入了拍卖♥♥行业
Well, that's why I'm in the auction business.
你念了法律预科
And you were pre-law?
对
Yeah.
但你没去法学院 为什么
But you didn't go to law school. How come?
说来话长 改日再聊吧
It's a really long story for another time.
你可不像我见过的任何艺术品商
You're not like any art dealer I've ever met.
那么
So,
你说你好久没约会了
what did you mean when you said
这是什么意思
you hadn't been on a date in a while?
是想让我不觉得那么废柴吗
Trying to make me feel like I'm not such a loser?
我相信你有很多特质 萨姆
I'm sure you're many things, Sam.
我也相信你绝不是个废柴
I'm also sure loser isn't one of them.
是我妈妈
It was my mom.
她大概一年前过世了
She died about a year ago.
非常突然
Totally unexpected.
我完全不知所措
It really threw me.
我躲进了壳里
I went into this shell.
温暖安全舒适的壳里
A nice, warm, safe shell.
但近来我想
But lately I've been thinking,
她不会希望我如此的
it's not what she would have wanted for me.
所以
So...
你呢
So, what about you?
你是个还算帅气的男人
You're a reasonably attractive guy.
还算
Reasonably.
你是为什么挺久没约会了呢
Why haven't you been out and about?
又是说来话长 改日再聊吗
Another long story for another time.
所以她就直接把楚楚交给你了吗
So she just handed the providences over to you, huh?
是出处
Provenances.
-出处吗 -对
- Provenances? - And, yes,
我们回了她家
we went back to her place,
我拿到了文件的复印件
I got a copy of the papers...
然后呢
And?
然后没了 我就走了
And nothing. That's it. I left.
你没哄骗她
You didn't have to con her or
或对她做什么特别的事吗
do any special favors or anything like that?
迪恩 你能不能别那么恶心
Dean, would you get your mind out of the gutter, please?
等这事了结了
You know, when this whole thing's done,
我们可以多留一阵
we could stick around for a little bit.
-为什么 -你好再约她出去
- Why? - So you could take her out again.
你显然喜欢她
It's obvious you're into her.
我都看出来了
Even I can see that.
好吧 我可能有发现
All right. I think I got something here.
艾萨亚·莫钱特家族画像 画于1910年
"Portrait of Isaiah Merchant's family, painted 1910."
把所有者姓名跟爸爸的日记比对一下
Now, compare the names of the owners with Dad's journal.
第一次购买♥♥记录是1912年 彼得·西姆斯
"First purchased in 1912 to Peter Simms."
彼得·西姆斯于1912年被杀
"Peter Simms murdered in 1912."
1945年也发生了一样的事
Same thing in 1945.
1970年也发生了一样的事
Same thing in 1970.
随后它被存放了起来
Then stored
直至上月被捐赠给了一场慈善拍卖♥♥
until it was donated to a charity auction last month...
特莱斯卡夫妇买♥♥下了它
where the Telescas bought it.
你说是怎么回事 闹鬼 还是诅咒
So, what do you think, it's haunted or cursed?
不管怎样 烧了就好
Either way, it's toast.
快来
Come on.
动手吧
Go ahead.
丑玩意
Ugly-ass thing.
要我说 我们是在为艺术界除害呢
If you ask me, we're doing the art world a favor.
我们麻烦了 我找不到钱包了
We got a problem. I can't find my wallet.
那跟我有什么关系
How is that my problem?
因为我可能昨晚把它掉在仓库了
Because I think I dropped it in the warehouse last night.
-你开玩笑吧 -不是
- You're kidding, right? - No.
上面有我的指纹 里面有我的证件
I mean, it's got my prints, my ID--
至少是假证件
Well, my fake lD, anyway. But
我们得在别人找到前拿回来 快走
we gotta get it before somebody else finds it. Come on.
你怎么会把钱包弄丢 迪恩
How do you lose your wallet, Dean?
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
莎拉
Sarah.
你们怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我们...正要离开
We-- We are leaving town. And,
我们来道别的
you know, we came to say goodbye.
你说什么呢 萨姆
What are you talking about, Sam?
我们还要再待一两天呢
We're sticking around for at least another day or two.
萨姆 对了
Sam, by the way,
我要把我欠你的那20块给你
I'm gonna go ahead and give you that 20 bucks I owe you.
我总是忘
I always forget, you know.
给你
There you go.
我不打扰你俩疯孩子了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表