你得有耐心 伙计
You gotta have patience, man.
你怎么做到的
How do you do it?
爸爸怎么做到的
How does Dad do it?
不说别的 为了他们
Well, for one, them.
我们家是没救了
I mean, I figure our family's so screwed to hell,
但或许我们能帮他们家
maybe we can help some others.
这能让你好受些
Makes things a little bit more bearable.
还有件事能让你好受
I'll tell you what else helps.
能杀多少凶鬼恶灵杀多少
Killing as many evil sons of bitches as I possibly can.
救我
Help me!
救命啊
Please!
救命
Help!
它想把我们引出去
It's trying to draw us out.
淡定 别乱跑
Just stay cool. Stay put.
躲在魔法圈里吗
Inside the magic circle?
救命
Help!
救我
Help me, ple--
好吧 那不是灰熊
Okay, that's no grizzly.
没事 你不会有事的 我保证
It's okay. You'll be all right, I promise.
它来了
It's here.
我打中它了
I hit it.
罗伊 别去
Roy, no!
罗伊
Roy!
别动
Don't move.
在这里 在树林里...
It's over here. It's in the tree--
罗伊
Roy?
我不...
I don't....
这种东西 它们不该是真的
I mean, these types of things, they aren't supposed to be real.
我也希望是这样
I wish I could tell you different.
我们怎么知道它没在监视着我们
How do we know it's not out there watching us?
我们不知道
We don't.
但我们暂时是安全的
But we're safe for now.
你怎么会了解这些东西
How do you know about this stuff?
算是家族传统
It kind of runs in the family.
我们白天还算有一线生机
So we've got half a chance in the daylight.
我呢
And I, for one...
是想杀了这坏东西的
...wanna kill this evil son of a bitch.
你知道我是赞成的
Well, hell, you know I'm in.
"温迪戈"印第安克里族词 意为"吞噬之怪"
"Wendigo" is a Cree Indian word. It means "evil that devours."
它们有数百岁 每一个都曾是人类
They're hundreds of years old. Each one was once a man.
有的是印第安人 也有的
Sometimes an Indian, or other times a
是拓荒者 矿工 或猎人
frontiersman or a miner or a hunter.
人怎么会变成那玩意
How's a man turn in to one of those things?
故事都是一样的
Well, it's always the same.
在某个严冬里 人断了粮
During some harsh winter, a guy finds himself starving...
没有补给 无人救援
...cut off from supplies or help.
为了生存 他只得食人
He becomes a cannibal to survive,
吃他部落或营地里的其他人
eating other members of his tribe or camp.
19世纪中叶淘金热期间发生的食人事件
就像当纳大队
Like the Donner Party.
世界各地的文明都认为食人肉
Cultures all over the world believe that eating human flesh...
能让人拥有某种能力 速度
...gives a person certain abilities: speed,
力量 不死之身
strength, immortality.
如果你吃得够多 年复一年
If you eat enough of it, over years...
你会变成人不像人的东西
...you become this less-than-human thing.
你会感到无尽饥饿
You're always hungry.
如果是真的 汤米怎么可能还活着
So if that's true, how can Tommy still be alive?
-你不会喜欢的 -说吧
- You're not gonna like it. - Tell me.
温迪戈比任何人都清楚
More than anything, a Wendigo knows
怎样熬过没有食物的严冬
how to last long winters without food.
它一次会冬眠数年
It hibernates for years at a time.
它醒来后 会留受害人一命
When it's awake, it keeps its victims alive.
把他们存起来 以便随时进食
It stores them so it can feed whenever it wants.
如果你哥哥还活着
If your brother's alive,
它肯定把他藏在黑暗 隐蔽 安全的地方
it's keeping him somewhere dark, hidden and safe.
我们得追踪它回老巢
And we gotta track it back there.
然后我们怎么阻止它
And then how do we stop it?
枪是没用的 刀也一样
Well, guns are useless. So are knives.
简单说
Basically...
我们得烧了它
...we gotta torch the sucker.
迪恩
Dean.
怎么了
What is it?
我在想
You know, I was thinking
那些爪印 那么清晰显眼
that those claw prints, so clear and distinct...
几乎太好追踪了
...they were almost too easy to follow.
你没事吧 你还好吧
You okay? You got it?
该死 他脖子断了
Damn it, his neck's broken.
好了 来
All right, come on.
好吧 快跑 跑啊
Okay, run, run, run! Go, go, go!
来 来 我扶你 来
Come on. Come on. I got you. I got you.
海莉
Haley!
迪恩
Dean!
如果它会留受害人一命 又为什么杀了罗伊
If it keeps its victims alive, why would it kill Roy?
老实说 我觉得是因为罗伊冲它开枪了
Honestly, I think because Roy shot at it.
惹怒了它
He pissed it off.
他们去了这边
They went this way.
比面包屑强
It's better than breadcrumbs.
没事
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
迪恩
Dean.
-海莉 醒醒 -迪恩
- Haley, wake up. - Dean. Dean.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
海莉 醒醒
Haley. Haley, wake up. Wake up.
好了
Gotcha.
我以为它杀了你
I thought it killed you.
你真没事吗
You sure you're all right?
嗯嗯 它在哪
Yeah. Yeah, where is it?
暂时走了
It's gone for now.
汤米
Tommy.
汤米
Tommy.
把他放下来
Cut him down.
天啊
Man....
我们带你回家
We're gonna get you home.
看啊
Check it out.
信♥号♥♥枪 这个行
Flare guns. Those will work.
某人回家吃晚饭了
Looks like someone's home for supper.
我们跑不过它的
We'll never outrun it.
你跟我想到一起了吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
应该是的
Yeah, I think so.
好了 听我说 跟萨姆待在一起
All right, listen to me. Stay with Sam,
他会带你们出去
he's gonna get you out of here.
那你呢
What are you gonna do?
晚饭时间到 你个怪物
It's chow time, you freaky bastard!
没错
Yeah, that's right.
来啊 小子 我可美味了
Bring it on, baby! I taste good.
来吧 快走
All right, come on. Hurry.
你想来点白肉吗 贱♥人♥
You want some white meat, bitch?
我就在这里
I'm right here!
-带他们走 -萨姆 不
- Get them out of here. - Sam, no.
走 快走
Go. Go!
-走 -走吧 海莉
- Go! - Come on, Haley.
走
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
萨姆
Sam!
快走 我们走
Come on. Hurry. Hurry! Hurry! Let's go.
快走
Come on. Come on.
不 该死 躲到我身后
No! Damn. Get behind me.
还不赖 是吧
Not bad, huh?
你吼了那只熊后 它又回来了
So the bear came back again after you yelled at it?
它这时就绕着营地转圈
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表