- You don't think it was. - No, I don't.
杰瑞 我们需要乘客名单
Jerry, we're gonna need passenger manifests,
生还者名单
a list of survivors--
嗯 我们能看看残骸吗
Right. And any way we could take a look at the wreckage?
其他的没问题 但残骸
The other stuff is no problem, but the wreckage....
两位 那个被国家运输安全委员会
Fellas, the NTSB has it locked down
锁在证物仓库里了
in an evidence warehouse.
我不可能有那样的权限
No way I've got that kind of clearance.
不是问题
No problem.
你进去了好久
You've been in there forever.
完美急不得
You can't rush perfection.
国土安♥全♥部♥
Homeland Security?
这太违法了 哪怕就我们而言
That's pretty illegal, even for us.
是啊 这个比较新
Yeah, well, it's something new.
人们不常见到
People haven't seen it a thousand times.
好吧 查到什么了
All right. So, what do you got?
驾驶舱话音记录器上绝对有超自然电子现象
Well, there's definitely E.V.P. on the cockpit voice recorder.
-是吗 -听
- Yeah? - Listen.
无人生还
No survivors....
"无人生还"
"No survivors"?
那什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
-有七人生还呢 -我不知道
- There were seven survivors. - Got me.
怎么回事 闹鬼航♥班♥吗
What do you think, a haunted flight?
飞机和船只上出现
There's a long history of spirits
鬼魂和死亡预兆的案例很多
and death omens on planes and ships.
比如幽灵乘客
Like Phantom Travelers.
-记得401航♥班♥吗 -嗯 飞机坠毁
- Or remember flight 401 ? - Right. The one that crashed.
航♥空♥公♥司♥把它的部分零件回收 安在别的飞机上
And the airline salvaged some of its parts put in other planes.
结果机长和副驾的鬼魂又纠缠那些航♥班♥
Then the spirit of the pilot and copilot haunted those flights.
-对 -嗯
- Right. - Yep.
或许是类似情况
Maybe we got a similar deal.
好 那生还者 你想先找谁谈
All right, so, survivors, which one do you wanna talk to first?
-名单上第三个 麦克斯·杰斐 -为什么
- Third on the list, Max Jaffe. - Why him?
首先 他就住附近
Well, for one, he's from around here.
其次 如果说有谁看到了怪事 就是他了
And two, if anyone saw anything weird, he did.
-为什么 -我跟他妈妈通了话
- What makes you say that? - Well, I spoke to his mother...
她告诉了我他的下落
...and she told me where to find him.
我不懂 我跟国土安♥全♥部♥谈过了
I don't understand. I already spoke with Homeland Security.
嗯 我们发现了新信息
Right. Some new information has come up...
麻烦你再回答几个问题
...so if you could just answer a couple questions.
飞机坠毁前 你是否注意到了任何异常
Just before the plane went down, did you notice anything unusual?
比如呢
Like what?
怪光 怪声 幻音
Strange lights. Weird noises, maybe. Voices.
没有
No, nothing.
-乔菲先生 -是杰斐
- Mr. Joffe. - Jaffe.
杰斐 你是自愿入住的 是吧
Jaffe. You checked yourself in here, right?
-能问问为什么吗 -我压力有点大
- Can I ask why? - I was a little stressed.
我经历了坠机
I survived a plane crash.
那是让你心惊的东西吗
And that's what terrified you?
那是你害怕的东西吗
That's what you were afraid of?
我不想再谈了
I don't wanna talk about this anymore.
我觉得你的确在上面看到了什么
See, I think maybe you did see something up there.
我们需要知道是什么
We need to know what.
不 我是产生了妄想 看到了幻象
No. No, I was delusional. Seeing things.
他看到了幻象
He was seeing things.
没事
It's okay.
告诉我们你以为你看到了什么 拜托了
Then just tell us what you thought you saw, please.
有个男人
There was this man.
他的...
And he had these...
眼睛
...eyes, these, uh...
是黑的
...black eyes.
我看到他
And I saw him....
或者说我以为我看到他
Or, I thought I saw him....
什么
What?
他打开了紧急出口
He opened the emergency exit.
但那...不可能 是吧
But that's-- That's impossible, right?
我去查过了
I mean, I looked it up.
那门上有两吨♥的压力呢
There's something like 2 tons of pressure on that door.
嗯
Yeah.
这人 他是否看上去忽现忽隐
This man, did he seem to appear and disappear rapidly?
像是幻象一般
It would look something like a mirage.
你疯了吗
What are you, nuts?
他是名乘客 就坐在我前面
He was a passenger. He was sitting right in front of me.
到了 乔治·菲尔普斯 座位号♥20C
So here we are. George Phelps, seat 20C.
不管你多强壮
Man, I don't care how strong you are.
哪怕是嗑了迷幻药
Even yoked up on PCP or something...
也不可能有力气在天上打开紧急出口
...no way you can open up an emergency door during a flight.
人是不行
Not if you're human.
但或许这个乔治是别的什么
But maybe this guy George was something else.
某种怪物 变成了人形
Some kind of creature, maybe? In human form?
你看那像个怪物的巢吗
Does that look like a creature's lair to you?
这是你过世的丈夫
This is your late husband?
是的 那是我的乔治
Yes, that was my George.
你说他是个牙医
And you said he was a dentist?
他当时正要去丹佛参加一个大会
He was headed to a convention in Denver.
你知道他特别害怕飞行吗
Do you know that he was petrified to fly?
他那样死去...
For him to go like that....
你们结婚多久了
How long were you married?
13年了
Thirteen years.
这些年来
And all that time...
你是否注意到过他有任何异常
...did you ever notice anything strange about him?
任何不寻常之处
Anything out of the ordinary?
这个...
Well....
他有胃反酸 如果你是指这个
He had acid reflux, if that's what you mean.
很显然 这毫无道理
I mean, it goes without saying, it just doesn't make any sense.
是啊 中年胃溃疡牙医
Yeah, a middle-aged dentist with an ulcer
算不上是邪恶化身
is not exactly evil personified.
我们必须进入国家运输安全委员会的仓库
You know, we need to do is get inside that NTSB warehouse,
看看残骸
check out the wreckage.
好吧 但如果我们要这么干 最好打扮像样点
Okay, but if we're gonna go that route, we better look the part.
天啊 我活像《福禄双霸天》里的一个主角
Man, I look like one of the Blues Brothers.
你才不像呢
No, you don't.
你更像第一次参加舞会的七年纪学生
You look more like a seventh-grader at his first dance.
我讨厌这玩意
I hate this thing.
你还想不想进那个仓库了
You want into that warehouse or not?
那是什么
What is that?
电磁场表 能读取电磁频率
It's an EMF meter. Reads electromagnetic frequencies.
嗯 我知道电磁场表是什么
Yeah, I know what an EMF meter is.
但那个为什么看上去像个坏掉的随身听
But why does that one look like a busted-up Walkman?
因为我就是用随身听改的
Because that's what I made it out of.
这是自♥制♥的
It's homemade.
看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
看看这个紧急出口门把手
Check out the emergency-door handle.
-这是什么 -验验便知
- What is this stuff? - One way to find out.
先生们
Gentlemen.
国土安♥全♥部♥
Homeland Security?
怎么 你们来一队还嫌不够吗
What? One team of you guys isn't enough?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你们两个同事不到五分钟前才进去
Two of your buddies went inside not five minutes ago.
这西装还真是有用
These monkey suits do come in handy.
查克 这就像重新上马
Listen, Chuck, it's like getting back on a horse.
只不过这是双引擎
Only in this case, a little twin-engine.
马都算不上 小马差不多
Not even a horse. More like a pony.
而且还有我呢
I'll be right there with you, too.
你要是不想操控了 我就接手
Anytime you feel like you don't want the wheel, I'll take over.
查克 你不非得今天就上
Look, Chuck, we don't have to do this today.
我没想催你
I'm not trying to rush you.
不 等待更糟
No, the-- The waiting is worse.
好了 油加满了 我们走吧
Okay, they're filling up the tank, then we go.
-这玩意上都是硫磺 -你确定
- This stuff is covered in sulfur. - You're sure?
自己看看吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表