凶鬼恶灵
第一季 第六集
22年前
现在 两兄弟
踏上了解谜征途
密苏里州 圣路易斯
一周前
主题 坏消息
日期 2005年12月5日 周一
发送至 萨姆·温彻斯特
发送人 丽贝卡·沃伦
萨姆 我想跟你说件事
不知道你是否听说了 扎克因杀害女友被捕了
我知道听上去不可思议 但他被控谋杀
警♥察♥说他们发现了DNA 指纹
主题 坏消息
日期 2005年12月5日 周一
发送至 萨姆·温彻斯特
发送人 丽贝卡·沃伦
萨姆 我想跟你说件事
不知道你是否听说了 扎克因杀害女友被捕了
我知道听上去不可思议 但他被控谋杀
警♥察♥说他们发现了DNA 指纹
各种证据
不是他干的
这感觉太不真实了
就是觉得你会想知道
安全驾驶 美国
《凶鬼恶灵》前情提要
Previously on Supernatural:
萨姆
Sammy.
快带你弟弟出去
Take your brother outside as fast as you can!
快去 迪恩 快
Now, Dean, Go!
爸爸去狩猎了
Dad's on a hunting trip.
他已经几天没回家了
And he hasn't been home in a few days.
-我发誓我再不猎魔了 -我一个人做不来
- I swore I was done hunting. - I can't do this alone.
不 杰西
No! Jess!
我觉得爸爸希望我们继续他的事业
I think Dad wants us to pick up where he left off.
拯救他人 降妖除魔
You know, saving people, hunting things.
不 我得找到杀杰西卡的凶手
No. I gotta find Jessica's killer.
收到 A队就位
Roger that. Alpha Team in position.
请注意 我们发现了受害人
Be advised, we found the victim.
她还活着
She's alive.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
那里
In there.
在那里
In there.
C队 上
Choke Team, let's go.
别动
Freeze!
-别动 -放下刀
- Don't move! - Drop the knife.
-手举起来 -放下
- Keep your hands where I see them! - Drop it.
-别动 快点 -照做
- Hold it right there! Come on, come on! - Now.
慢慢来
Nice and easy.
照做
Do it.
好
All right.
我们午饭前到图克姆卡里
I figure we hit Tucumcari by lunch,
然后南下
then head south...
午夜前到比斯比
...then Bisbee by midnight.
萨姆穿了女式内♥裤♥
Sam wears women's underwear.
我听了 我就是在忙呢
I've been listening, I'm just busy.
忙着做什么
Busy doing what?
读电邮
Reading e-mails.
-谁发的电邮 -我在斯坦福的朋友
- E-mails from who? - From my friends at Stanford.
开玩笑吧 你还跟你的大学同学有联♥系♥吗
You're kidding. You still keep in touch with your college buddies?
-为什么不呢 -这个嘛
- Why not? - Well...
你究竟怎么跟他们说的
...what exactly do you tell them?
关于你都去了哪
You know? About where you've been,
都在干什么
what you've been doing.
我跟他们说我跟我哥去公路旅行了
I told them I'm on a road trip with my big brother.
我说杰西的事后 我需要离开一阵
I tell them I needed some time off after Jess.
所以你骗了他们
So you lie to them.
不 我只是没把一切都告诉他们
No. I just don't tell them everything.
嗯 那就是骗人
Yeah, that's called lying.
伙计 我懂 说真话可糟多了
Man, I get it. Telling them the truth is far worse.
那你说我该怎么办
So, what am I supposed to do?
直接跟所有人切断联♥系♥吗
Just cut everybody out of my life?
-你说真的吗 -这是很糟 但
- You're serious? - Look, it sucks, but...
做这样的工作 你不能与人亲近 就是这样
...A job like this, you can't get close to people, period.
你挺反♥社♥会♥的 知道吗
You're kind of antisocial, you know that?
随便了
Yeah, whatever.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
-天啊 -怎么了
- God. - What?
这封丽贝卡·沃伦发来的电邮
This e-mail from this girl Rebecca Warren,
她是我的一个朋友
one of those friends of mine.
她性感吗
She hot?
我跟她和她哥哥扎克是同学
I went to school with her and her brother Zach.
她说扎克被控谋杀
She says Zach's been charged with murder.
他因杀害女友被捕
He's been arrested for killing his girlfriend.
丽贝卡说 不是他干的
Rebecca says he didn't do it...
但警方似乎证据充足
...but it sounds like the cops have a pretty good case.
哥们 你都跟什么样的人玩啊
Dude, what kind of people you hanging out with?
不 我了解扎克 他不是杀人犯
No, man, I know Zach. He's no killer.
或许你对扎克 跟他对你一样不了解
Yeah, well, maybe you know Zach as well as he knows you.
他们就在圣路易斯 我们去吧
They're in St. Louis. We're going.
你哥们的事抱歉了
Look, sorry about your buddy, okay?
但这听上去不像我们那种问题
But this does not sound like our kind of problem.
这是我们的问题 他们是我的朋友
It is our problem. They're my friends.
圣路易斯要往回开400英里 萨姆
St. Louis is 400 miles behind us, Sam.
-天啊 萨姆 -这不是小贝卡吗
- Oh, my God. Sam. - Well, if it isn't little Becky.
你知道"小贝卡"这种称呼不该再喊了
And you know what you can do with that "little Becky" crap.
我收到了你的电邮
I got your e-mail.
我没想到你会来
I didn't think that you would come here.
迪恩 他哥哥
Dean. Older brother.
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help.
尽绵薄之力
Whatever we can do.
进来吧
Come in.
-你家不错 -我父母的
- Nice place. - It's my parents'.
我只是来过长周末
I was crashing here for the long weekend
结果就发生了那种事
when everything happened.
我决定休一学期了
I decided to take the semester off.
我要待到扎克重获自♥由♥
I'm gonna stay until Zach's free.
你父母呢
Where are your folks?
他们半年里都住在巴黎
They live in Paris for half the year...
他们正在赶回来参加审判
...so they're on their way home now for the trial.
你们要啤酒什么的吗
You guys want a beer or something?
不了 谢谢
No thanks.
跟我们说说发生了什么
So tell us what happened.
扎克回到家时
Well.... Zach, he came home,
发现艾米莉被绑在了椅子上
and he found Emily tied to a chair.
她被打得很惨 鲜血淋漓
And she was beaten up and bloody,
她已经没气了 他...
and she wasn't breathing, and so he--
他报了警 警♥察♥来后
He called 911 and the police, they showed up and--
他们逮捕了他
And they arrested him.
但是
But the thing is,
如果扎克真杀了艾米莉
the only way that Zach could have killed Emily...
他必须同时身处两地
...is if he was in two places at the same time.
警♥察♥有一段视频
The police, they have a video.
是街对面的监控录像
It's from the security tape from across the street.
上面显示扎克10:30回了家
And it shows Zach coming home at 10:30.
艾米莉就在之后不久被杀
Now, Emily was killed just after that.
但我发誓 他当时在这里
But I swear, he was here with me
跟我一起喝啤酒 至少待过午夜才走
having a few beers until at least after midnight.
或许我们可以去犯罪现场看看
You know, maybe we could see the crime scene.
-扎克家 -是的
- Zach's house. - We could.
为什么 你能做什么
I mean, why? I mean, what could you do?
我是做不了什么 但迪恩是警♥察♥
Well, me, not much. But Dean's a cop.
-是警探 -是吗 哪里的
- A detective, actually. - Really? Where?
亚利桑那州比斯比
Bisbee, Arizona.
但我现在没在当班
But I'm off duty now.
谢谢你们好心帮忙 但...这好吗
You guys, it's so nice to offer, but I just-- I don't know.
贝卡 我知道扎克不会做这种事
Beck, look, I know Zach didn't do this.
我们得想办法证明他的无辜
Now, we have to find a way to prove that he's innocent.
好吧
Okay.
我去拿钥匙
I'm gonna go get the keys.
是啊 你对你的朋友还真是坦白
Yeah, man. You're a real straight shooter with your friends.
扎克和贝卡需要我们的帮助
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表