Well, you better start believing,
因为我需要你帮忙
because I'm gonna need your help.
好
Okay.
我们可以消灭那稻草人
Now, we can destroy the scarecrow,
但我们得找到一棵树
but we gotta find the tree.
什么树
What tree?
这你或许能帮上我
Maybe you can help me with that.
肯定是非常老的树
It would be really old.
本地人会非常尊重它
The locals would treat it with a lot of respect.
就像它很神圣
You know, like it was sacred.
是有棵苹果树
There was this one apple tree.
是移♥民♥当初带来的
The immigrants brought it over with them.
他们称之为第一棵树
They call it the First Tree.
是在果园里吗
Is it in the orchard?
对 但我不知道在哪
Yeah, but I don't know where.
时间到了
It's time.
你杀了多少人 治安官
How many people have you killed, sheriff?
你手上沾了多少血
How much blood is on your hands?
我们不杀人
We don't kill them.
是啊 但你会在之后掩盖真♥相♥
No, but you sure cover up after.
你藏了多少辆车 埋了多少人的衣服
I mean, how many cars have you hidden, clothes have you buried?
哈利叔叔 求你
Uncle Harley, please.
真抱歉 艾米
I am so sorry, Em.
我也希望不是你
I wish it wasn't you.
尽量理解一下吧
Try to understand.
这是我们的责任
It's our responsibility.
实在是别无选择
And there's just no other choice.
只有你了
There's nobody else but you.
我是你们的家人
I'm your family.
亲爱的
Sweetheart...
那才叫牺牲
that's what sacrifice means.
为了大局放弃你的所爱
Giving up something you love for the greater good.
小镇需要得到拯救
The town needs to be saved.
多数人的利益
The good of the many...
要重于一个人的利益
outweighs the good of the one.
希望你们该死的苹果派值得这么做
I hope your apple pie is freaking worth it!
你有什么计划
So, what's the plan?
我还在想
I'm working on it.
你根本没有计划吧
You don't have a plan, do you?
我在想呢
I'm working on it.
你能看到吗
Can you see?
-什么 -他动了吗
- What? - Is he moving yet?
我看不到
I can't see.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God!
迪恩
Dean?
我收回我说的一切
I take everything back I said.
见到你好高兴
I'm so happy to see you.
快
Come on.
你怎么过来的
How'd you get here?
我...
I, uh,
偷了辆车
stole a car.
这才像话
That's my boy.
盯住那个稻草人
Keep an eye on that scarecrow.
他随时会活过来
He could come alive any minute.
什么稻草人
What scarecrow?
好吧
All right.
你说的这棵圣树
Now, this sacred tree you're talking about.
是其法力的源泉
It's the source of its power.
那我们就找到并烧了它
So let's find it and burn it.
早上再说
In the morning.
我们先跑吧
Let's just shag ass
别被人皮脸追上了
before Leatherface catches up.
这边
This way.
放了我们吧
Please let us go.
很快就结束了 我保证
It'll be over quickly, I promise.
求你
Please!
艾米莉 你得让他带走你
Emily, you have to let him take you.
你得...
You have to--
来 来
Come on, come on.
我们走
Let's go.
让我来吧
Let me.
这整个小镇都会死的
You know, the whole town's gonna die.
很好
Good.
你说她会没事吧
Think she's gonna be all right?
希望吧
I hope so.
那其他的镇民 他们就逃脱责罚了吗
And the rest of the townspeople, they'll just get away with it?
只能让小镇的衰败作为对他们的惩罚了
What will happen to the town will have to be punishment enough.
要我送你到哪吗
So can I drop you off somewhere?
不 你恐怕甩不掉我了
No, I think you're stuck with me.
你怎么改主意了
What made you change your mind?
我没改
I didn't.
我还是想找到爸爸
I still wanna find Dad.
你还是那么烦人
And you're still a pain in the ass.
但杰西和妈妈
But Jess and Mom...
她们都死了
they're both gone.
爸爸不知在哪
Dad is God knows where.
你和我
You and me...
我们只剩彼此了
we're all that's left.
所以如果我们想坚持到底
So, uh, if we're gonna see this through...
我们必须一起前进
we're gonna do it together.
抱我 萨姆
Hold me, Sam.
你说得太棒了
That was beautiful.
来啊
Come on.
你该奉承我
You should be kissing my ass.
你之前都死定了 哥们
You were dead meat, dude.
得了吧
Yeah, right.
我有计划的 我本来也能脱身
I had a plan. I'd have gotten out.
得了吧
Right.
去哪啊 漂亮姑娘
So where to, pretty lady?
你停车吧
How about you pull over?
好啊
Okay.
那也行
That works.
那是什么
What's that?
我需要跟人通话
I've got to make a call.
你可以借你部手♥机♥
I got a cell you can use.
不是那样的通话
It's not that kind of call.
谢谢你送我
Thanks for the ride.
这没道理
It makes no sense.
我完全可以拦住萨姆
I could have stopped Sam.
我完全可以抓走他们俩
Hell, I could've taken them both.
为什么放他们走
Why let them go?
是
Yes.
是
Yes.
是 父亲
Yes, Father.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表