I bet this runs right by Zach's house too.
易形者可能是在利用下水道系统走动
The shapeshifter could be using the sewer system to get around.
我觉得你说对了
I think you're right.
看啊
Look at this.
这是他受害者的吗
Is this from his victims?
我有个恶心的想法
You know, I just had a sick thought.
或许易形者变身时
When the shapeshifter changes shape,
会蜕皮
maybe it sheds.
还真是恶心
That is sick.
我跟爸爸学会了一件事
One thing I learned from Dad:
不管是什么样的易形者
No matter what kind of shapeshifter it is,
有一个绝对能杀了它的办法
there's one sure way to kill it.
-银弹穿心 -没错
- Silver bullet to the heart. - That's right.
我是萨姆
This is Sam.
你在哪
Where are you?
我们在扎克家附近 在查看一些线索
We're near Zach's, we're just checking some things out.
停下吧 萨姆
Well, look, Sam, just stop,
因为我不需要你帮忙了
because I really don't need your help anymore.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我告诉了律师我们去了犯罪现场
I told the lawyers that we went to the crime scene.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
我跟他们说 我们当时有个警♥察♥在
I told them that we were with a police officer
而他们去查了
...and they checked it out
他们说 根本没有迪恩·温彻斯特警官这个人
and they told me that there is no Detective Dean Winchester.
-贝卡 -我不明白
- Beck-- - I don't understand
你为什么要在这种事上对我撒谎
why you would lie to me about something like that.
-我们是想帮忙 -是吗
- We're trying to help. - Oh, trying to help?
你知道那是上了封条的犯罪现场吗
Do you realize that that was a sealed crime scene?
这完全可能毁了扎克的机会
This could have ruined Zach's case.
贝卡 对不起 但是...
Beck, I'm sorry, but--
不 再见了 萨姆
No. Goodbye, Sam.
我真不想这么说
I hate to say it,
但我早就说了
but that's exactly what I'm talking about.
你对你的朋友撒谎
You lie to your friends
因为如果他们了解真实的你 只会吓到
because if they knew the real you, they'd be freaked.
就是...如果想更轻松点...
It's just-- It'd be easier if--
就该像你那样
If I was like you.
伙计 不管你喜欢与否
Man, like it or not,
我们就是跟别人不一样
we are not like other people.
但告诉你 这份工作
But I'll tell you one thing, this whole gig...
不是没有好处
...it ain't without perks.
我觉得我们靠近它的巢穴了
Think we're close to its lair.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为我又发现一堆恶心玩意 就在你脸旁边
Because there's another puke-inducing pile next to your face.
天啊
Oh, God.
看来它在这里住好一阵了
Well, looks like it's lived here for a while.
谁知道他杀了多少人没被发现
Who knows how many murders he's gotten away with.
迪恩
Dean!
去抓那混♥蛋♥
Get the son of a bitch!
好 我们分头追
All right, let's split up.
好 我们另一边碰头
All right. I'll meet you around the other side.
好
All right.
-是啊 -我知道
- Yes. - Oh, I know.
-有发现吗 -没有 他跑了
- Anything? - No, he's gone.
好吧 我们回车上
All right, let's get back to the car.
你觉得他是找到了别的地下通道吗
You think he found another way underground?
可能吧 钥匙在你那儿吗
Yeah, probably. You got the keys?
爸爸在圣安东尼奥遇到过一个易形者吧
Didn't Dad once face a shapeshifter in San Antonio?
不 那是奥斯汀
No, it was Austin.
而且最终发现并不是易形者
And it turned out not to be a shapeshifter.
是念想怪
It was a thought-form.
心灵投射 记得吗
A psychic projection, remember?
对哦
Oh, right.
给
Here you go.
别动 你把他怎么了
Don't move! What have you done with him?
哥们 冷静
Dude, chill.
-是我 好吗 -我看不是
- It's me, all right? - No. I don't think so.
-我哥哥呢 -你就要打死他了
- Where's my brother? - You're about to shoot him.
-萨姆 冷静 -你是用左手接的钥匙
- Sam, calm down. - You caught those keys with your left.
你肩部受伤了
Your shoulder was hurt.
是啊 但我好些了 你还指望我哭吗
Yeah, it's better. What you want me to do? Cry?
你不是我哥哥
You're not my brother.
那你怎么不扣扳机
Why don't you pull the trigger, then.
因为你不能确定
Because you're not sure.
哥们 你了解我
Dude, you know me.
别
Don't.
他在哪
Where is he?
迪恩在哪
Where's Dean?
你还是别担心他了
I wouldn't worry about him.
-担心你自己吧 -他在哪
- I'd worry about you. - Where is he?
你不想知道的
You don't really wanna know.
真是的 我越是了解你和你的家人
I swear, the more I learn about you and your family....
我还觉得自己的背景不好呢
I thought I came from a bad background.
什么意思 了解
What do you mean, learn?
他对你有好多不满
He sure got issues with you.
你上了大学
You got to go to college.
而他留在了家里
He had to stay home.
我留在了家里 陪爸爸
I mean, I had to stay home. With Dad.
你以为我就没有自己的梦想吗
You don't think I had dreams of my own?
但爸爸需要我
But Dad needed me.
-你去哪了 -我
- Where the hell were you? - Where...
-哥哥在哪 -我就是你哥哥
- ...is my brother? - I'm your brother.
内心深处
See, deep down,
我很嫉妒
I'm just jealous.
你有朋友 你可以有自己的生活
You got friends. You could have a life.
我呢 我知道我是个怪人
Me? I know I'm a freak.
迟早 所有人都会离开我
And sooner or later, everybody's gonna leave me.
-你说什么呢 -你离开了
- What are you talking about? - You left.
我照做了爸爸叫我做的一切
Hell, I did everything Dad asked me to,
可他也抛弃了我
and he ditched me too.
不解释一下 什么都不说 就...
No explanation, nothing. Just:
留下我跟你个倒霉催的
Left me with your sorry ass.
不过 这种生活
But still, this life...
不是没有好处
...it's not without its perks.
我能认识最好的人
I meet the nicest people.
比如小贝卡
Like little Becky.
你知道迪恩如果有机会肯定会上了她
You know Dean would bang her if he had the chance.
看看会怎么样吧
Let's see what happens.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
-是吗 -也不算是吧
- Oh, you do? - Well, no, not exactly.
但我可以猜猜
But I can take a guess:
"从我的门廊上滚开"
"Get off my porch"?
差不多吧
That's about right.
我承认 我们撒谎了
I admit it, we lied.
我想亲自来解释一下
Thought I'd try to explain myself.
萨姆叫我别来的 但我想...
Sam told me not to come, but I thought:
"管他呢 我总得试试"
"What the hell? I have to try."
该死
Damn it.
那最好是你 萨姆 而不是那个怪物
That better be you, Sam, and not that freak of nature.
是我 他变成你的样子去了丽贝卡家
Yeah, it's me. He went to Rebecca's, looking like you.
他倒是不傻
Well, he's not stupid.
他选择变成了帅的那个
He picked the handsome one.
你是说 有个怪物
So you're saying that there's something out there
把自己变成了我哥哥的样子
that made itself look like my brother.
-你说它叫什么 -易形者
- What did you call it? - A shapeshifter.
嗯 或许是我们疯了
Yeah. Maybe we're crazy.
但如果不是呢
But what if we're not?
你自己也说了
I mean, look, you said it yourself
扎克同时身处两地
that Zach was in two places at once.
-那你说这怎么可能 -好吧 那这玩意
- Tell me how that could happen. - Okay, so this thing...
它能变成任何人的样子吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表