Please.
他是我的家人
He's my family.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你让我别无选择
You've given me no choice.
我必须把你抓回去
I have to take you in.
等我们找到萨姆·温彻斯特之后
After we find Sam Winchester.
你叫什么来着
What's your name again?
萨姆
It's Sam.
你放弃吧 小萨
Why don't you give it up, Sammy.
你出不去的
There's no way out.
别
Don't
喊我
call me
小萨
Sammy.
是什么
What is it?
是个支架
It's a bracket.
谢天谢地 支架
Oh, thank God, a bracket.
这下他们完蛋了 是吧
Now we got them, huh?
肯定是短路了
Must have been a short.
或许你把什么撞松脱了
Maybe you knocked something loose.
-我觉得你最好回去 詹金斯 -什么
- I think you should get back in there, Jenkins. - What?
这不对劲
This isn't right.
你不想出去吗
Don't you want to get out of here?
想
Yeah,
但那太轻松了
but that was too easy.
我要出去
Look, I'm gonna get out of here.
然后叫人来帮忙 好吗
I'm gonna send help. Okay?
别担心
Don't worry.
不
No.
我说真的 詹金斯
I'm serious. Jenkins.
这可能是陷阱
This might be a trap.
再见 小萨
Bye, Sammy.
詹金斯
Jenkins!
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 警官
Okay, officer.
我并不想得寸进尺
Look, I don't mean to press my luck.
你绝对是在危险边缘了
Your luck is so pressed.
好吧
Right.
我就是想问
I was wondering,
你为什么还是决定帮我
why are you helping me out anyway?
你为什么不直接把我抓起来
Why don't you just lock me up?
我弟弟莱利三年前失踪了
My brother Riley disappeared three years ago.
很像萨姆
A lot like Sam.
我们也找过他 但是
We searched for him, but
毫无发现
nothing.
我知道觉得对某人负有责任是什么感觉
I know what it's like to feel responsible for someone,
而那人...
and for them....
走吧
Come on.
我们继续找
Let's keep at it.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
在这里停下 停车
Pull over here. Pull over.
这是我到目前看到的第一条岔路
This is the first turn-off I've seen so far.
你待在这里
You stay here.
我去看看
I'll check it out.
不可能
No way.
你是平民
You're a civilian.
应该还算是重罪犯
And a felon, I think.
我不会带你一起去的
I'm not taking you with me.
你别想不带我去
You're not going without me.
好吧
All right.
你保证
You promise
你不会乱插手吗
you won't get involved?
让我来处理
You'll let me handle it.
嗯 我保证
Yeah. I promise.
握手为誓
Shake on it.
拜托
Come on.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
凯瑟琳 我真觉得你会需要我帮忙
Kathleen, I really think you're gonna need my help.
我能行 谢谢
I'll manage, thank you.
我真该随身带曲别针
I gotta start carrying paperclips.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在家吗
Is anybody home?
你好吗
How are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是...凯瑟琳
I'm... I'm Kathleen,
我是个警官
I'm a deputy.
你叫什么
What's your name?
蜜茜
Missy.
蜜茜 真好听
Missy. That's a pretty name.
蜜茜 你妈妈在家吗
Missy, is your mom home?
她死了
She's dead.
我很遗憾 你♥爸♥爸呢
I'm sorry. What about your dad?
也不在吗
No?
我可以进去一下吗
Can I come in for a minute?
我想让你看张照片
I just want you to look at a picture.
你见过这人吗
You seen that guy?
看看这张照片
Look at that picture.
怎么了
What?
这下要疼了
That's gonna hurt.
蜜茜 亲爱的
Missy, sweetheart...
去叫你的哥哥们来
go tell your brothers I wanna see them.
好 爸爸
Yes, Daddy.
该死
Son of a bitch.
但我从未见过他那么生气
But I've never seen him so angry before.
李
Well, Lee,
我们从未被警♥察♥跟踪过
never been followed by the police before.
你没事吧
You all right?
你是萨姆·温彻斯特吧
Are you Sam Winchester?
是不是
Aren't you?
嗯
Yeah.
你...
Your....
你表哥在找你
Your cousin's looking for you.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
他在哪
Where is he?
我
I....
把他铐在我车上了
I cuffed him to my car.
萨姆
Sam?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没有
No.
该死 见到你太好了
Damn, it's good to see you.
你怎么解开手铐的
How did you get out of the cuffs?
我会点小把戏
I know a trick or two.
好
All right.
这锁看上去很不好开
These locks look like they're gonna be a bitch.
有个自动控制机制
Well, there's some kind of automatic control
就在那里
right there.
你看到他们了吗
Have you seen them?
嗯
Yeah.
哥们
Dude.
他们就是人而已
They're just people.
他们偷袭了你吗
And they jumped you?
看来你是有些生疏了啊 小子
Must be getting a little rusty there, kiddo.
他们想干什么
What do they want?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们放了詹金斯 但是
They let Jenkins go, but
那是个陷阱
that was some sort of trap.
我根本无法理解
It doesn't make any sense to me.
就是这样
Yeah, well, that's the point.
我们...平时的玩伴
You know, with our usual playmates,
他们还有规则 有规律 但人...
there's rules. There's patterns. But with people,
完全是疯子
they're just crazy.
你还看到什么别的了吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表