就是你的生命力 或精气
Kind of like your life force or essence.
医生不是说 孩子们的身体在衰竭吗
Didn't the doctor say the kids' bodies were wearing out?
这有可能
It's a thought.
她夺取你的生命力
You know, she takes your vitality,
你的免疫系统便完蛋了
maybe your immunity goes to hell.
导致感染肺炎
Pneumonia takes hold.
反正 吸血女巫能吸食任何人
Anyway, Shtrigas can feed off anyone.
-但他们偏好... -儿童
- But they prefer-- - Children.
对
Yeah.
可能是因为他们的生命力更强劲 还有
Probably because they have stronger life force. And get this:
吸血女巫能抵御
"Shtrigas are invulnerable
上帝和人创造的一切武器
to all weapons devised by God and man."
不 不对
No. That's not right.
她进食时就是脆弱的
She's vulnerable when she feeds.
什么
What?
如果你趁她进食时袭击她
If you catch her when she's eating,
就能拿圣化的熟铁轰灭她
you can blast her with consecrated wrought iron.
鹿弹和子弹都行
Buckshots or rounds, I think.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
爸爸告诉我的 我记得
Dad told me. I remember.
爸爸还提过什么吗
So anything else Dad might've mentioned?
没有别的了
No, that's it.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
假设我们能趁它进食时杀了它
So assuming we can kill it when it eats,
我们还得先找到它
we still gotta find the thing first...
这肯定不轻松
which ain't gonna be a cakewalk.
吸血女巫不猎杀时会伪装成人形
Shtrigas take a human disguise when they're not hunting.
伪装成什么样的人形
What kind of human disguise?
一般来说 会变成人畜无害的样子
Historically, something innocuous.
什么都有可能 但一般是衰弱的老太太
Could be anything, but it's usually a feeble old woman...
这可能正是
which may be how the whole
女巫是老妪的传说的由来
witches-as-old-crones legend got started.
等等
Hang on.
怎么了
What?
来看看
Check this out.
我标记了所有受害人的地址
I marked down all the addresses of the victims.
这些是目前已遭到袭击的所有房♥子
Now, these are the houses that have been hit so far.
其正中心就是...
And dead center...
-医院 -医院
- The hospital. - The hospital.
我们去时 我看到名病人 一个老太太
When we were there, I saw a patient, an old woman.
一个老人吗
An old person, huh?
-嗯 -在医院里吗
- Yeah. - In the hospital?
快呼叫海岸警卫啊
Better call the coast guard.
听着 机灵鬼
Listen, smart-ass.
她墙上挂着一个倒十字
She had an inverted cross hanging on her wall.
再见 海戴克医生
Good night, Dr. Heidecker.
明天见 贝蒂
See you tomorrow, Betty.
尽量睡会儿吧
Try to get some sleep.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
你想偷我的东西吗
You're trying to steal my stuff?
这里的人总偷东西
They're always stealing around here.
不 女士 我们是维修人员 抱歉
No, ma'am, we're maintenance. We're sorry.
我们以为您睡了
We thought you were sleeping.
胡扯
Nonsense.
我都睁着眼睛睡觉
I was sleeping with my peepers open.
把那个十字架修好 行吗
And fix that crucifix, would you?
我都提了四次了
I've asked four damn times already.
"我都睁着眼睛睡觉"
"I was sleeping with my peepers open"?
我差点毙了那老妹
I almost smoked that old gal, I swear.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
天啊 你真该看到你自己的表情 迪恩
Man. You should've seen your face, Dean.
嗯嗯 笑吧你 我们又回到原点了
Yeah. Laugh it up. Well, we're back to square one.
等等
Hang on.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我弟弟病了
My brother's sick.
那小家伙吗
The little guy?
肺炎
Pneumonia.
他住院了
He's in the hospital.
都怪我
It's my fault.
得了 怎么这么说
Well, come on. How?
我该确保窗户锁好了的
I should have made sure the window was latched.
要不是窗户没锁好 他也不会得肺炎
He wouldn't have got pneumonia if the window was latched.
听我说
Listen to me.
我向你保证
I can promise you
这绝不怪你
that this is not your fault.
好吗
Okay?
照顾他是我的职责
It's my job to look after him.
迈克尔
Michael.
我不在时你打开"无空房♥"的灯牌
I want you to turn on the "no vacancy" sign while I'm gone.
我让丹妮丝负责客房♥服务了
I've got Denise covering room service.
你不用去收拾客房♥
So bother with any of the rooms.
我要跟你一起去
I'm going with you.
现在不行 迈克尔
Not now, Michael.
但我得去看阿瑟
But I gotta see Asher.
迈克尔
Hey, Michael.
我理解你的心情 我也是个大哥
I know how you feel, okay? I'm a big brother too...
但你现在不能这么缠着你妈妈
but you gotta go easy on your mom right now, okay?
该死
Damn it.
我来吧
I got it.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你现在这么焦躁不该开车
Listen, you're in no condition to drive.
让我送你去医院吧
Why don't you let me give you a lift to the hospital.
不了 我不能...
No, I couldn't possibly--
不 不麻烦
No, it's no trouble.
我坚持
I insist.
谢谢
Thanks.
乖乖的
Be good.
我们要杀了这玩意
We're gonna kill this thing.
我要它死 听到了吗
I want it dead, you hear me?
孩子怎么样了
How's the kid?
不妙
He's not good.
你在哪
Where you at?
图书馆
I'm at the library.
我想尽量查查这个吸血女巫的信息
Trying to find out as much as I can about this Shtriga.
查到什么了
Yeah, what do you got?
都不是好事
Well, bad news.
我先查了道格拉斯堡
I started with-- With Fort Douglas,
你说爸爸在那里的那段时间
around the time you said Dad was there.
怎么样
And?
一样的
Same deal.
再之前 还有奥登维尔
Before that, there was-- There was Ogdenville.
再之前 北黑弗布鲁克和布洛克威都发生过
before that, North Haverbrook and Brockway.
每隔15到20年 就有新小镇遭殃
Every 15 to 20 years it hits a new town.
迪恩 这玩意在菲奇堡才刚开始
Dean, this thing is just getting started in Fitchburg.
在其他这些地方 事件会持续数月
In all these other places, it goes on for months...
殃及几十名儿童
dozens of kids
然后吸血女巫才会离开
before the Shtriga finally moves on.
孩子们会在昏迷中日渐憔悴 最终死亡
Kids just languish in comas and then they die.
这玩意能追溯到多久以前
How far back does this thing go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我能找到的最早的报道
Earliest mention I could find
是在一个叫黑河瀑布的地方
was this place called Black River Falls...
是1♥8♥9♥0年代
back in the 1♥8♥9♥0s.
这才叫恐怖片呢
Talk about a horror show.
萨姆
Sam?
等等
Hold on.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表