那又有什么区别
And what difference would it make?
即便我们找到害死她的东西
Even if we do find that thing that killed her...
妈妈也死了
...Mom's gone,
不会活过来了
and she isn't coming back.
不许那么说她
Don't talk about her like that.
萨姆
Sam.
-她哪去了 -我不知道
- Where'd she go? - I don't know.
什么...
What the--?
谁在开你的车
Who's driving your car?
快走
Go! Go!
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
Dean!
干什么
What?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
好极了
I'm super.
车没事吧
Car all right?
嗯 不管她做了什么
Yeah. Whatever she did to it...
现在似乎没事了
...it seems all right now.
那个康丝坦斯 真是个贱♥人♥
That Constance chick, what a bitch!
她肯定是不喜欢我们来打探
Well, she doesn't want us digging around, that's for sure.
接下来怎么走 天才
So where's the trail go from here, genius?
你一身屎味儿
You smell like a toilet.
一间房♥
One room, please.
你们是在办聚会吗
You guys having a reunion or something?
-什么意思 -那个伯特·厄法米恩
- What do you mean? - That other guy, Burt Aframian.
他包了一个月的房♥间
He came in and bought out a room for the whole month.
他应该至少几天没回来过了
I don't think he's been here for a couple of days, at least.
盐圈 猫眼贝壳
Salt. Cat's-eye shells.
他有忧虑
He was worried.
他想抵挡住什么
Trying to keep something from coming in.
你发现了什么
What do you got here?
百年高速受害人
Centennial Highway victims.
我不懂
I don't get it.
这些男人很不一样
They're different men,
工作 年龄 种族都不同
different jobs, ages, ethnicities.
一般总有联♥系♥的 是吧
There's aiways a connection, right?
他们有什么共同点
What do these guys have in common?
-爸爸研究出来了 -什么意思
- Dad figured it out. - What do you mean?
他跟我们发现了同一篇报道
He found the same article we did.
康丝坦斯·韦尔奇 她是个白衣女人
Constance Welch. She's a Woman in White.
你们这些老色胚
You sly dogs.
好 如果是个白衣女人
All right. So, if we are dealing with a Woman in White,
爸爸会找到尸体 并销毁
Dad would have found the corpse and destroyed it.
她可能有别的弱点
She might have another weakness.
爸爸不会留后患的
No. Dad would wanna make sure.
他会去挖坟的 上面说她埋在哪了吗
He'd dig her up. Does it say where she's buried?
没有 我没看到
No. Not that I can tell.
但如果我是爸爸
If I were Dad, though,
我会去问她丈夫 如果他还活着
I'd go ask her husband. If he's still alive.
好 你去查查地址
All right. Why don't you see if you can find an address.
我去收拾一下
I'm gonna clean up.
迪恩
Dean?
我之前说的 关于爸爸妈妈的话 对不起
What I said earlier, about Mom and Dad, I'm sorry--
别搞小妞电影那一套
No chick-flick moments.
好吧
All right.
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
是我 现在是周六晚10:20
It's me. It's about 10:20, Saturday night--
伙计 我饿死了
Man, I'm starving.
我要去街角那家餐馆
I'm gonna grab a little something to eat
叫点吃的
at that diner down the street.
你要什么吗
You want anything?
-不用 -厄法米恩请客
- No. - Aframian's buying.
尽快回家吧 好吗 我爱你
So come home soon, okay? I love you.
-怎么了 -哥们 有条子 快走
- What? - Dude. Five-0. Take off.
-那你呢 -他们发现我了 去找到爸爸
- What about you? - They kind of spotted me. Go find Dad.
-有问题吗 警官 -你搭档呢
- Problem, officers? - Where's your partner?
搭档 什么搭档
Partner? What--? What partner?
好啊 假美国法警 假信♥用♥卡♥
So. Fake U.S. Marshal. Fake credit cards.
你有什么是真的吗
You got anything that's real?
我的胸肌
My boobs.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
要告诉我们你的真名吗
So you wanna give us your real name?
我说了 纽金特 泰德·纽金特
I told you. It's Nugent. Ted Nugent.
我觉得你不明白自己的麻烦有多大
I'm not sure you realize just how much trouble you're in here.
是轻罪那样的麻烦
We talking, like, misdemeanor kind of trouble? Or
还是"杀猪叫"那样的麻烦
"Squeal-like-a-pig" trouble?
你的墙上贴了10个失踪者的照片
You got the faces of 10 missing persons taped to your wall...
还有一堆乱七八糟的撒旦胡话
...along with a whole lot of satanic mumbo jumbo.
小子 你现在是嫌疑人了
Boy, you are officially a suspect.
有道理
That makes sense.
第一个人在82年失踪时 我才3岁呢
When the first one went missing in '82, I was 3.
我知道你有搭档 其中有个人年纪更长
I know you got partners. One of them is an older guy.
或许是他先开始的
Maybe he started the whole thing.
告诉我 迪恩
So tell me, Dean.
这是他的吗
Is this his?
我猜你可能是叫这个
I thought that might be your name.
看 我翻看了一下
See, I leafed through this.
至少看了我能看懂的部分 这些东西很疯狂
What little I could make out, I mean, it's nine kinds of crazy.
但我还发现了这个
But I found this too.
好了
Now...
你哪都别想去
...you're staying right here
直到你告诉我这究竟什么意思
till you tell me exactly what the hell that means.
-你是乔瑟夫·韦尔奇吗 -是的
- Are you Joseph Welch? - Yeah.
嗯 他要更老些 但是他没错
Yeah. He was older, but that's him.
大概三四天前来过
Came by three or four days ago.
说是个记者
Said he was a reporter.
没错 我们在合作一篇报道
That's right. We're working on a story together.
我不知道你们在做什么报道
Well, I don't know what kind of story you're working on.
他问我的那些问题...
The questions he asked me--
是关于你过世的妻子康丝坦斯
About your late wife, Constance.
他问我她葬在了哪
He asked me where she was buried.
是哪来着
And where is that again?
我还要说两次吗
I gotta go through this twice?
就是事实核实 麻烦了
It's fact-checking. If you don't mind.
在布雷肯里奇 我旧家后面的一块地
In a plot behind my old place, over on Breckenridge.
你为什么搬家了
Why did you move?
我不能生活在我孩子死去的房♥子里
I'm not gonna live in the house where my children died.
韦尔奇先生 你还再婚过吗
Mr. Welch, did you ever marry again?
不可能
No, way.
康丝坦斯 她是我的挚爱
Constance, she was the love of my life.
是我见过的最美的女人
Prettiest woman I ever known.
所以你的婚姻很幸福吗
So you had a happy marriage?
当然了
Definitely.
这就足够了 多谢你抽时间
Well, that should do it. Thanks for your time.
韦尔奇先生 你听说过白衣女人吗
Mr. Welch, you ever hear of a Woman in White?
-什么 -白衣女人
- A what? - A Woman in White.
也会被称为"哭泣女人"
Or sometimes "Weeping Woman"?
是一个鬼故事
It's a ghost story. Well...
其实是一种现象 她们是鬼魂
...it's more of a phenomenon, really. They're spirits.
数百年来都有人见过她们
They've been sighted for hundreds of years...
在各种地方 夏威夷
...dozens of places. In Hawaii,
墨西哥 近来在亚利桑那州 印第安纳州也有
in Mexico, lately, in Arizona, Indiana.
她们是不同的女人
All these are different women, you understand,
但她们的故事一样
but all share the same story.
小子 我才不在乎那些胡说八道的事
Boy, I don't care much for nonsense.
她们生前
See, when they were alive,
遭到了丈夫的背叛
their husbands were unfaithful to them.
这些女人 因为一时的精神失常
And these women, basically suffering from temporary insanity...
而杀了自己的孩子
...murdered their children.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表