I'm actually on my way to a local community college.
我跟一位教授预约了
I got an appointment with a professor.
因为我没有了
You know, since I don't have
我值得信任的跟班书呆帮我搞研究
my trusty sidekick geek boy to do all the research.
如果你是在暗示你需要我帮忙
You know, if you're hinting you need my help,
开口求我就好
just ask.
我没暗示什么
I'm not hinting anything.
其实
Actually....
我想告诉你
I want you to know....
别以为...
I mean, don't think....
嗯
Yeah.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
萨姆 你是对的
Sam, you were right.
你得按自己的想法来
You gotta do your own thing.
过自己的生活
You gotta live your own life.
你说真的吗
You serious?
你一向清楚自己想要什么 并努力争取
You've always known what you want, and you go after it.
你会违抗爸爸
You stand up to Dad...
你向来如此
and you always have.
我真希望我...
Hell, I wish l--
总之
Anyway...
我倾佩你这点
I admire that about you.
我为你骄傲 萨姆
I'm proud of you, Sammy.
我都不知道该说什么了
I don't even know what to say.
就说你会自己多保重
Say you'll take care of yourself.
我会的
I will.
找到爸爸给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you find Dad.
好 再见 迪恩
Okay. Bye, Dean.
跟谁通话呢
Who was that?
我哥哥
My brother.
他说什么了
What'd he say?
再见
Goodbye.
我可不是每天都会被人问到异教偶像崇拜的问题
It's not every day I get a research question on pagan idolatry.
算是个爱好吧
Yeah, well, call it a hobby.
但你说你想了解本地传说
But you said you were interested in local lore?
印第安纳州并不以异教崇拜闻名
I'm afraid Indiana isn't really known for its pagan worship.
会不会是输入的
What if it was imported?
就像清教♥徒♥带来了他们的宗教信仰
You know, like the Pilgrims brought their religion over.
这一带不是很大部分是由移♥民♥建立的吗
Wasn't a lot of this area settled by immigrants?
对
Yeah.
比如附近的那座小镇 博基茨维尔
Like that town near here, Burkitsville,
他们的祖先来自哪里
where are their ancestors from?
北欧吧
Northern Europe, I believe.
斯堪的纳维亚
Scandinavia.
你了解他们的异教神吗
What could you tell me about those pagan gods?
挪威神和女神有数百个呢
Well, there are hundreds of Norse gods and goddesses.
我就想了解一个
I'm actually looking for one.
可能住在果园里
Might live in an orchard.
林木神
A woods god.
我看看
Well, let's see.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
那个是什么
What's that one?
那个准确说不是林木神
That's not a woods god, per se.
瓦尼尔吗
The Vanir?
"瓦尼尔是挪威的守护和繁荣之神
"The Vanir were Norse gods of protection and prosperity...
能庇佑本地居民免遭侵害
keeping the local settlements safe from harm.
村民在农田里建造瓦尼尔的雕像
The villages built effigies of the Vanir in their fields.
也有村民实施人祭
Other villages practiced human sacrifice,
一男一女"
one male and one female."
看上去像个稻草人吧
Kind of looks like a scarecrow, huh?
大概吧
Well, I suppose.
这个瓦尼尔 它的能量来自一棵圣树
This particular Vanir, its energy sprung from a sacred tree?
异教相信有各种事物里
Well, pagans believed all sorts of things were
蕴含魔力
infused with magic.
如果圣树被烧毁会怎么样
So what would happen if the sacred tree was torched?
那神能被杀死吗
You think it'd kill the god?
孩子
Son...
这都只是传说而已
these are just legends we're discussing here.
当然了
Of course.
是啊
Yeah, you're right.
多谢你了
Listen, thank you very much.
-很高兴能帮你 -好
- Glad I could help. - All right.
你理解吧 哈利
You do understand, Harley?
我们所有人
All of us here, it's--
我们有责任保护小镇
It's our responsibility to protect the town.
我理解
I understand.
比你们都理解
Better than all of you.
是我负责给他们指路
I'm the one that gives them directions.
是我把他们送去果园
I'm the one that sends them down to the orchard.
哈利 拜托
Harley, please.
我们都关上门
We all close our doors...
假装看不到
look the other way
假装听不到他们的尖叫
pretend we can't hear the screams.
但这不一样
But this is different.
这是谋杀
This is murder.
它在生我们的气
It's angry with us.
树已经开始枯萎了
Already the trees are beginning to die.
今晚是循环的第七夜
Tonight's the seventh night of the cycle.
我们最后的机会了
Our last chance.
如果那男孩必须死 那也没办法
If the boy has to die, the boy has to die.
但为什么非得选她
But why does it have to be her?
史黛茜婶婶 哈利叔叔 求你们
Aunt Stacey, Uncle Harley, please.
你们为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
为了大局
For the common good.
我们的大巴来了
Our bus came in.
你快去吧
You better catch it.
我得走了
I gotta go.
去哪
Go where?
博基茨维尔
Burkitsville.
萨姆
Sam.
等等
Wait.
我这三小时以来一直在给我哥哥打电♥话♥
I've been trying to call my brother for the last three hours.
但只能接到他的语♥音♥信箱
I'm getting his voicemail.
或许他关机了
Maybe his phone's turned off.
不 他不会那样
No, that's not like him.
梅格 我觉得他可能有麻烦了
Meg, I think he might be in trouble.
什么样的麻烦
What kind of trouble?
我现在也无法解释
I can't really explain right now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不希望你错过大巴
Look, I don't want you to miss your bus.
但我不懂
But I don't understand.
你要跑回你哥哥那里吗
You're running back to your brother?
你不是才逃离他吗
The guy you ran away from?
为什么 就因为他不接电♥话♥吗
Why? Because he won't pick up his phone?
萨姆
Sam.
来吧
Come.
跟我去加州
With me to California.
我不能
I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么不能
Why not?
他是我的家人
He's my family.
我不懂
I don't understand.
他们要杀了我们吗
They're gonna kill us?
人祭我们
Sacrifice us.
我想那样...更有格调吧
Which is, I don't know, classier, I guess.
你是真不知道这些事
You really didn't know anything about this,
是吧
did you?
什么事
About what?
稻草人神吗
The scarecrow god?
难以置信
I can't believe this.
你得开始相信了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表