It's all right, Mrs. Miller.
我的家人都死光了
I've lost everyone.
好吧
Okay.
如果还有问题我们会联♥系♥你们的
We'll give you a call if we have further questions.
谢谢 警官
Thanks, officer.
走吧
Come on.
如果我能说对话
If I'd just said something else....
想办法让他想通
Gotten through to him somehow.
别这样
Don't do that.
-怎样 -折磨自己
- Do what? - Torture yourself.
你说什么都没用
It wouldn't have mattered what you said.
麦克斯已经没救了
Max was too far gone.
当我想到他看我的眼神 就在他...
When I think about how he looked at me, man, right before....
我该做点什么的
I should have done something.
得了 你都冒生命危险救他了
Come on, man. You risked your life.
是啊 如果我们能早20年赶到 或许...
I mean, yeah, maybe if we'd gotten there 20 years earlier.
我要说一件事
Well, I'll tell you one thing.
幸好我们还有爸爸
We're lucky we had Dad.
真没想到会听你这么说
I never thought I'd hear you say that.
妈妈死后他完全可能变成另一副样子
Well, he could have gone a whole other way after Mom.
酗酒
A little more tequila,
而不是猎魔
a little less demon hunting...
那我们的童年就会是麦克斯那样了
then we would have had Max's childhood.
综合考虑
All things considered...
我们的人生还算不错
we turned out okay.
多亏了他
Thanks to him.
综合考虑
All things considered.
迪恩 我在想
Dean, I've been thinking.
这绝不是好事
Well, that's never a good thing.
我说真的
I'm serious.
我在想
I've been thinking,
这个恶魔
why would this demon, or
或者不管是什么
whatever it is...
它为什么要杀妈妈和杰西卡
why would it kill Mom and Jessica
和麦克斯的妈妈
and Max's mother, you know?
它想要什么啊
What does it want?
不知道
No idea.
它会不会是想要我们
Well, you think maybe it was after us?
麦克斯和我
After Max and me?
你为什么会那么想
Why would you think that?
不管是念力还是预知
I mean, either telekinesis or premonitions...
我们都有能力
we both had abilities, you know?
或许它因为某种原因想要我们
Maybe it was after us for some reason.
萨姆
Sam.
如果它想要你 干吗不直接劫走你
If it wanted you, it would've just taken you.
是吧
Okay?
这不怪你
This is not your fault.
不是因为你
It's not about you.
那是什么
Then what is it about?
是那个伤害了我们家的怪物
It's about that damn thing that did this to our family.
我们要找到它
That thing that we're gonna find,
然后杀了它
that thing that we're gonna kill.
就是这样
And that's all.
其实
Actually, there's...
还有件事
something else too.
天啊 怎么了
Oh, jeez. What?
麦克斯把我关进那个壁柜后
When Max locked me in that closet...
还拿那个大橱柜抵住了门
with that big cabinet against the door
我移♥动♥了它
I moved it.
看来你的上肢力量
You got a little more upper-body strength
比我想得强
than I gave you credit for.
不 我移♥动♥了它
No, man. I moved it.
就像麦克斯那样
Like Max.
这样啊
Right.
嗯
Yeah.
把这个掰弯
Bend this.
我不能随意控制它 迪恩
I can't turn it on and off, Dean.
那你怎么做到的
Well, how'd you do it?
我不知道 我控制不了它
I don't know. I can't control it. I just....
我看到你死 就突然爆发了出来
I saw you die and it just came out of me. Like a--
就像一股劲
Like a punch.
就像...
You know? Like a
肾上腺素飙升那种情况
freak adrenaline thing.
肯定不会再发生了
Well, I'm sure it won't happen again.
或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
你不担心吗
Aren't you worried, man?
你不担心我会变成麦克斯那样吗
Aren't you worried that I could turn into Max or something?
不
Nope.
不会的
No way.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
不知道 为什么
No. Why?
因为你有一个麦克斯没有的优势
Cause, you've got one advantage that Max didn't have.
爸爸吗
Dad?
因为爸爸可不在这里 迪恩
Because Dad's not here, Dean.
不是
No.
是我
Me.
只要我在
As long as I'm around,
你就不会有事
nothing bad is gonna happen to you.
好了
Now, then.
我知道我们该怎么处理你的预知能力
I know what we need to do about your premonitions.
我知道我们得去哪
I know where we have to go.
去哪
Where?
维加斯
Vegas.
怎么了
What?
来嘛
Come on, man.
双骰子赌桌
Craps tables?
我们稳赢啊
We'd clean up.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表