It's okay. It's okay.
一年了
A year.
什么
What?
已经一年了
It's been a year.
别激动
Just take it easy.
我有时
I've been awake
是清醒的
for some of it.
我无法控制身体
I couldn't move my own body.
只能看到...
And things looked-- It--
那就像场噩梦
It's a nightmare.
她说的我们爸爸的事是真的吗
Was it telling the truth about our dad?
-迪恩 -我们需要知道
- Dean. - We need to know.
是
Yes.
但她就希望你们知道
But it wants you to know.
他们希望你们去找他
They want you to come for him.
如果爸爸还活着 那我们不在乎
If Dad's still alive, none of that matters.
我们要找的恶魔在哪
Where is the demon we're looking for?
不在那里
Not there.
别的在
Other ones.
很坏的
Awful ones.
他们把我们爸爸关在了哪
Where are they keeping our dad?
在河边
By the riv-- River.
日出
Sunrise.
日出 什么意思
Sunrise? What does that mean?
什么意思
What does that mean?
你们快走吧
You better hurry up and beat it
在急救人员赶来前离开
before the paramedics get here.
你要怎么跟他们说
What are you gonna tell them?
你以为对警♥察♥撒谎是你们发明的吗
You think you guys invented lying to the cops?
我会想到说法的
I'll figure something out.
给 拿着
Here, take this.
你可能用得上
You might need it.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你做的一切
Thanks for everything.
你多保重 好吗
Be careful, all right?
你们去找爸爸吧
You just go find your dad.
等你们找到他
And when you do,
带他过来
you bring him around, would you?
我这次不会提枪相对了
I won't even try to shoot him this time.
你好沉默
You've been quiet.
就是在做准备
Just getting ready.
他会没事的 迪恩
He's gonna be fine, Dean.
哥们 你在我车上画什么呢
Dude, what are you drawing on my car?
这叫恶魔陷阱
It's called a devil's trap.
-恶魔不能穿过或进入它 -所以呢
- Demons can't get through it or inside it. - So?
这能把后备箱变成保险箱
Basically turns the trunk into a lockbox.
所以呢
So?
这样
So
我们去救爸爸时 就有地方藏柯尔特枪了
we have a place to hide the Colt while we go get Dad.
你说什么呢 我们当然要带上柯尔特枪了
What are you talking about? We're bringing the Colt with us.
不行 迪恩
We can't, Dean.
我们只剩三颗子弹了
We only got three bullets left.
我们不能把子弹随便浪费在哪个恶魔身上
We can't just use them on any demon.
我们得留着对付那个恶魔
We gotta use them on the demon.
不 我们得救爸爸 萨姆
No, we have to save Dad, Sam.
我们会需要用上一切手段
Okay, we gonna need all the help we can get.
迪恩 你知道如果我们耗尽了子弹
Dean, do you know how pissed Dad would be
爸爸会多生气吗
if we used all the bullets?
迪恩 他不会希望我们带上枪的
Dean, he wouldn't want us to bring the gun.
我不在乎 萨姆
I don't care, Sam.
我不在乎爸爸想怎样 好吗
I don't care what Dad wants. Okay?
你又什么时候在乎爸爸想怎样了
And since when do you care what Dad wants?
我们想杀了这个恶魔
We wanna kill this demon.
你以前也想的
You used to want that too.
是你跑去学校找到了我
Hell, I mean, you're the one who came and got me at school.
是你把我拖回了猎魔生活 迪恩
You're the one who dragged me back into this, Dean.
我只是想做个了结
I'm just trying to finish it.
你和爸爸
Well, you and Dad
真是比我以为的像多了
are a lot more alike than I thought, you know that?
你们都迫不及待想为此牺牲自己
You both can't wait to sacrifice yourself for this thing.
知道吗 回头要埋葬你的会是我
But you know what? I'm gonna be the one to bury you.
这很自私
It's selfish, you know that?
你只在乎复仇
You don't care about anything but revenge.
不是的 迪恩
That's not true, Dean.
我想救回爸爸
I want Dad back.
但他们就等着我们带枪去
But they are expecting us to bring this gun.
他们拿到枪 就会把我们都杀了
They get the gun, they will kill us all.
柯尔特枪是我们唯一的筹码 你很清楚 迪恩
That Colt is our only leverage and you know it, Dean.
我们不能带上枪
We cannot bring that gun.
我们不能
We can't.
-好吧 -我说真的 迪恩
Fine. - I'm serious, Dean.
我都说好了 萨姆
I said fine, Sam.
我想我知道梅格说的"日出"是什么了
I think I know what Meg meant by "Sunrise."
该死
Son of a bitch.
挺聪明啊
It's pretty smart.
如果这些恶魔能附身人类
If these demons can possess people,
他们便能附身里面的任何人
they can possess almost anybody inside.
对 他们能让任何人来袭击我们
Yeah, and make anybody attack us.
我们还不能杀他们
Yeah, so we can't kill them.
这是一楼的人肉盾牌
A building full of human shields.
他们可能还清楚我们的相貌
They probably exactly know what we look like too.
但他们可能是任何人
And they could look like anybody.
这太烦人了
Man, this sucks out loud.
可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
好吧
All right,
我们要怎么进去
so how the hell are we gonna get in?
拉火警
Pull the fire alarm.
把平民先撤出来
Get out all the civilians.
好 但之后应急响应
Okay, but then the city responds in
-要多久 七分钟到吗 -七分钟 没错
- what, seven minutes? - Seven minutes exactly.
怎么...怎么回事 发生火灾了吗
What--? What's happening? Is it a fire?
我们还在调查 先生 请退后
We're figuring that out right now, sir. Just stay back.
我的狗狗在楼上
Well, I got a Yorkie upstairs.
它紧张时会撒尿
He pees when he's nervous.
先生 你得退后
Sir, you have to stay back.
我小时候一直想做消防员的
I always wanted to be a fireman when I grew up.
这你没告诉过我
You never told me that.
我们是消防局的 我们得撤离你们
This is the fire department. We need you to evacuate.
进去
Dude, let's go.
打开
Come on.
快 快
Hurry up. Hurry up.
快点
Come on.
来
Come on.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
他还有气
He's still breathing.
爸爸 醒醒
Dad, wake up.
爸爸
Dad!
等等
Wait.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait. - What?
他可能被附身了呢
He could be possessed, for all we know.
你疯了吗
What are you nuts?
迪恩
Dean.
我们得确认
We gotta be sure.
萨姆
Sam?
你干吗冲我洒水
Why are you splashing water on me?
爸爸 你没事吧
Dad, you okay?
他们一直在给我下药
They've been drugging me.
柯尔特枪呢
Where's the Colt?
别担心 爸爸
Don't worry, Dad.
枪很安全
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表