凶鬼恶灵
第一季 第七集
22年前
现在 两兄弟
踏上了解谜征途
东爱荷华州大学 θ姐妹会
爸爸来电
九英里路
紫人队
洛莉和泰勒
你难道不庆幸自己没开灯吗
你难道不庆幸自己没开灯吗
《凶鬼恶灵》前情提要
Previously on Supernatural:
萨姆
Sammy.
快带你弟弟出去
Take your brother outside as fast as you can!
快去 迪恩 快
Now, Dean, Go!
爸爸去狩猎了
Dad's on a hunting trip.
他已经几天没回家了
And he hasn't been home in a few days.
-我发誓我再不猎魔了 -我一个人做不来
- I swore I was done hunting. - I can't do this alone.
不 杰西
No! Jess!
我觉得爸爸希望我们继续他的事业
I think Dad wants us to pick up where he left off.
拯救他人 降妖除魔
You know, saving people, hunting things.
不 我得找到杀杰西卡的凶手
No. I gotta find Jessica's killer.
好吧 你觉得如何
Okay. What do you think?
天啊 太玛莎·斯图尔特了吗
Oh, God. Too Martha Stewart?
来 穿这个
Here. Wear this.
我觉得这不太像我
I don't know if this is really me.
洛莉 你心里肯定埋了个辣妹...
Lori, there's a hot chick buried somewhere in there--
好吧
Okay, okay.
怎么样
So?
我去 妹子 他准被你谜得七荤八素
Damn, girl, he's not gonna know what hit him.
好
Okay.
他可能在楼下
I think he's probably downstairs.
回头见
I'll see you later.
别做我不会做的事
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
你有什么事不会做啊
There's nothing you wouldn't do.
说对了
It's true.
我们不是要去派对吗
I thought we were going to the party.
我们不能到得太准时啊
Well, we can't arrive on time.
我要是不了解
You know, if I didn't know any better,
会以为你是有意带我来这里的
I'd think you brought me here on purpose.
什么 我有被冒犯到
What? I'm offended.
当然了
Yeah, I'm sure.
你要接吗
You wanna get that?
绝对不要
Definitely not.
不行
No.
没事的
It's okay.
我说真的
I mean it.
-什么声音 -我不知道
- What was that? - I don't know.
怎么回事啊
What is that?
-不 里奇 别 -等在这里
- No. Rich, no. - No, just wait here.
-什么鬼 -里奇 我们走
- What the hell? - Rich, let's go.
里奇
Rich?
里奇
Rich.
里奇 你在哪
Rich, where are you?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好 谢谢你抽时间
All right. Thank you for your time.
你的低卡双份香草拿铁
Your half-caf double vanilla latte
要凉了 妹子
is getting cold over here, Frances.
去你的
Bite me.
有发现吗
So anything?
我让他们查了联调局的失踪人口数据库
I had them check the FBI's missing-persons data bank.
没有符合爸爸描述的无名氏
No John Does fitting Dad's description.
我甚至查了他的车牌有没有交通违章
I even ran his plates for traffic violations.
萨姆 相信我 我觉得爸爸不想被找到
Sam, I'm telling you, I don't think Dad wants to be found.
看看这个
Check this out.
《平原信使报》的报道
It's a news item out of Plains Courier,
爱荷华州安克尼的新闻
Ankeny, Iowa.
离这里只有100英里左右
It's about 100 miles from here.
"死者的残骸在其
"The mutilated body was found
停在九英里路的车旁被发现"
near the victim's car parked on Nine-Mile Road."
继续看
Keep reading.
"当局无法提供
"Authorities are unable to provide
对凶手的准确描述
a realistic description of the killer.
据说唯一的目击证人 我们将不泄露其姓名
The sole eyewitness, whose name has been withheld...
称袭击者是隐形人"
...is quoted to say the attacker was invisible."
-可能有点什么 -也可能没有
- Could be something interesting. - Or nothing.
一个没看到凶手的吓坏的目击者
One freaked out witness who didn't see anything
不代表就是隐形人杀人
doesn't mean it's the lnvisible Man.
但如果是呢
But what if it is?
爸爸就会去看的
Dad would check it out.
再说一次 我们来这里干什么
One more time, why are we here?
死者住在这里
Victim lived here.
好车
Nice wheels.
我们是兄弟会的 俄亥俄的
We're your fraternity brothers. From Ohio.
我们刚搬来 转校生 想找个住处
We're new in town. Transfers. Looking for a place to stay.
-你们是谁 -你的新室友
- Who are you? - We're your new roommates.
帮个忙 给我刷刷背
Then do me a favor, get my back.
今天有重要比赛
Big game today.
他才是艺术家
He's the artist.
他能拿画刷创造奇迹
The things he can do with a brush....
那么...墨菲
So, Murph...
-是真的吗 -什么
- ...is it true? - What?
我们听说这里有个人上周被杀了
We heard one of the guys around here got killed last week.
-对 -发生了什么
- Yeah. - What happened?
据说是个持刀的疯子
They're saying some psycho with a knife.
可能是路过的流浪汉
Maybe a drifter passing through.
里奇是个好人
Rich was a good guy.
里奇当时跟什么人在一起吗
Rich was with somebody?
可不是一般人
Not just somebody.
是洛莉·索伦森
Lori Sorenson.
洛莉·索伦森是谁
Who's Lori Sorenson?
你漏了一处 后背下面那里
You missed a spot. Just down there in the back.
洛莉是个大一生 本地人 超美
Lori's a freshman. She's a local. Super hot.
而且 她是个牧师的女儿
And get this, she's a reverend's daughter.
你不会刚好知道是哪个教堂的牧师吧
You wouldn't happen to know which church, would you?
我们心系那位惨死的
Our hearts go out to the family...
年轻人的家属
...of a young man who perished.
我也要表达个人的祈祷和感谢
And my personal prayers of thanks go out as well...
因为我认为他死时在保护我女儿
...because I believe he died trying to protect my daughter.
现在 让时间来治愈伤痛
And now, as time heals all our wounds...
我们也要思考这起悲剧的影响
...we should reflect on what this tragedy means...
对于我们教会
...to us as a church...
对于我们社区
...as a community...
对于我们这个大家庭
...and as a family.
年轻生命的逝去尤为悲剧
The loss of a young person is particularly tragic.
英年早逝是最悲哀的离世
A life unlived is the saddest of passings.
所以我们一起祈祷吧
So please, let us pray.
祈祷安宁
For peace...
指引
...for guidance...
和保护我们孩子的力量
...and for the power to protect our children.
不行 周日晚不行
I can't. It's Sunday night.
就我们几个女孩
It's just us girls.
我们要喝龙舌兰 看《四个毕业生》
We're gonna do tequila shots and watch Reality Bites.
我爸每周日晚都要做晚饭的
My dad makes dinner every Sunday night.
来吧 洛莉 我知道你很难过
Come on, Lori. I know this has been hard...
但你是可以开心起来的
...but you are allowed to have fun.
我尽力吧
I'll try.
好
Okay.
你最好来
You better.
你是洛莉吗
Are you Lori?
对
Yeah.
我是萨姆 这是我哥哥 迪恩
My name is Sam. This is my brother, Dean.
我们刚转来这里的大学
We just transferred to the university.
我在里面看到你们了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表