Well, maybe this is a haunting.
愤怒鬼魂
Pissed-off spirits...
未竟之事
...some unfinished business?
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
问题是 为什么是虫子
The question is, why bugs?
为什么是现在
And why now?
这是两个问题了
That's two questions.
你刚刚跟那个孩子
So with that kid back there...
你怎么能叫他
...how could you tell him
抛下他的家人
to just ditch his family like that?
我就是理解他的心境
Just, I know what the kid's going through.
你怎么不叫他尊重他老子
How about telling him to respect his old man?
这建议如何
How's that for advice?
迪恩 拜托
Dean, come on.
这才不是为了他老爸
This isn't about his old man.
你是觉得我不尊重爸爸
You think I didn't respect Dad.
你是为了这个
That's what this is about.
算了 好吗 我不该提
Let's forget it. All right. Sorry I brought it up.
我尊重他
I respected him.
但不管我做什么
But no matter what I did,
永远都不够好
it was never good enough.
你什么意思 爸爸以前对你失望吗
So, what are you saying, that Dad was disappointed in you?
"以前"吗
"Was"?
他就是对我失望
Is.
始终都是
Always has been.
你怎么会那么想
Why would you think that?
因为我不想学弓猎
Because I didn't wanna bowhunt.
或是赌台球
Or hustle pool.
因为我想上学 过正常生活
Because I wanted to go to school and live my life.
而在我们疯狂的家里 这让我成了怪胎
Which, in our whacked-out family, made me the freak.
是啊 你就像《芒斯特一家》里的
Yeah, you were kind of like the blond chick
那个金发妹
in The Munsters.
迪恩
Dean,
知道大部分孩子拿到全额奖学金时
you know what most dads are when their kids
他们的爸爸会怎样吗
score a full ride?
感到骄傲
Proud.
大部分爸爸不会把那孩子赶出家
Most dads don't toss their kids out of the house.
我记得那场争吵
I remember that fight.
事实上 我记得你也说了些
In fact, I seem to recall a few choice phrases
很重的话
coming out of your mouth.
其实 等我们终于找到爸爸
You know, truth is, when we finally do find Dad...
我都不知道他会不会想见我
...I don't know if he's even gonna wanna see me.
萨姆 爸爸从未对你失望
Sam, Dad was never disappointed in you.
从未
Never.
他是害怕
He was scared.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他害怕如果他不在你身边
He was afraid of what could've happened to you
你可能遭遇什么
if he wasn't around.
但即便是你俩不说话时
But even when you two weren't talking...
他也会一有机会就去斯坦福看看
...he used to swing by Stanford whenever he could.
去看看你
Keep an eye on you.
确保你平平安安
Make sure you were safe.
什么
What?
对
Yeah.
他怎么没告诉我
Why didn't he tell me any of that?
这事是双向的 哥们
Well, it's a two-way street, dude.
你怎么不接电♥话♥呢
You could have picked up the phone.
走吧 我们约了人要迟到了
Come on. We're gonna be late for our appointment.
你俩是学生吗
So you two are students?
对
Yeah. Yeah.
我们是你的学生 人类学基础
We're in your class. Anthro 101?
对
Yeah.
这些骨头怎么样 教授
So, what about the bones, professor?
你们的发现很有趣
This is quite an interesting find you've made.
我估量它们有170年历史了
I'd say they're 170 years old, give or take.
根据时间和地理推测
The time frame and the geography
很可能是美国原住民
heavily suggest Native American.
那片土地上曾有部落或保留地吗
Were there any tribes or reservations on that land?
据历史记录是没有
Not according to the historical record.
但是
But...
当时对原住民的...迁居
...the relocation of native peoples
是非常常见的
was quite common at that time.
嗯
Right.
那...有什么本地传说吗
Well, are there any local legends?
关于这一带口耳相传的历史
Oral histories about the area?
这个嘛
Well...
萨帕尔帕有个尤奇部落
...you know, there's a Euchee tribe in Sapulpa.
距这里大概60英里
It's about 60 miles from here.
那里或许有人知道真♥相♥
Someone out there might know the truth.
好
All right.
乔·白树吗
Joe White Tree?
我们想问你几个问题
We'd like to ask you a few questions,
可以吗
if that's all right.
我们是大学学生
We're students from the university.
不 你们不是
No, you're not.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
其实...
Well, truth is--
知道谁拿"其实"开始一句话吗
You know who starts sentence with "truth is"?
撒谎的人
Liars.
你听说过绿洲平原吗
Have you heard of Oasis Plains?
是阿托卡谷附近的一处住♥宅♥开♥发♥区
It's a housing development near the Atoka Valley.
我喜欢他
I like him.
他不撒谎
He's not a liar.
我知道那里
I know the area.
能跟我们说说那里的历史吗
What can you tell us about the history there?
你为什么想问
Why do you wanna know?
有事...
Something....
绿洲平原在发生坏事
Something bad is happening in Oasis Plains.
我们认为那可能跟我们在那里
We think it might have something to do with
发现的一些老骸骨有关
some old bones we found out there.
原住民的骸骨
Native American bones.
我可以告诉你我祖父告诉我的故事
I'll tell you what my grandfather told me.
那是他祖父告诉他的
What his grandfather told him.
两百年前
Two hundred years ago,
我的一群祖先就住在那片谷地
a band of my ancestors lived in that valley.
有天 美国骑兵来给他们"迁居"
One day the American cavalry came to relocate them.
他们不肯屈从
They were resistant...
骑兵不耐烦了
...the cavalry impatient.
如我祖父所说
As my grandfather put it:
"在月亮和太阳
"On the night the moon and the sun
平分天空的夜晚
share the sky as equals...
骑兵第一次侵袭了我们的村庄"
...the cavalry first raided our village."
他们杀戮 强♥奸♥
They murdered, raped.
次日 骑兵又来了
The next day, the cavalry came again.
夜复一夜
And the next and the next.
在第六夜
And on the sixth night,
骑兵来了最后一次
the cavalry came one last time.
日出时
And by the time the sun rose...
村里仅剩的男人 女人和孩子
...every man, woman and child still in the village
都死了
was dead.
他们说在第六夜里
They say on the sixth night...
村子的酋长濒死时
...as the chief of the village lay dying...
他向天堂低语
...he whispered to the heavens...
白人永世别想再玷污这片土地
...that no white man would ever tarnish this land again.
自然会出手保护谷地
Nature would rise up and protect the valley.
它会给白人带来几日几夜的
And it would bring as many days of misery and death...
痛苦和折磨
...to the white man
与当初骑兵虐杀他族人的时间等长
as the cavalry had brought upon his people.
昆虫
Insects.
我觉得算是自然了
Sounds like nature to me.
六天
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表