我在
I'm here.
那是昨天的事
Well, that was yesterday.
今天 我在林肯
Today, I'm in Lincoln...
拜访你的另一位老朋友
visiting another old friend of yours.
他想打招呼
He wants to say hi.
约翰 不论如何 别给他们...
John, whatever they do, don't give--
凯勒布
Caleb?
凯勒布
Caleb.
听好了
You listen to me.
他跟这一切毫无关系
He's got nothing to do with anything.
放了他
You let him go.
我们知道柯尔特枪在你手里 约翰
We know you have the Colt, John.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
好吧
Okay.
那你听着
So listen to this.
凯勒布
Caleb?
凯勒布
Caleb.
听到了吗
You hear that?
那是你朋友死去的声音
That's the sound of your friend dying.
我们再来一次
Now let's try this again.
我们知道你拿到了枪 约翰 消息传得很快
We know you have the gun, John. Word travels fast.
所以在我们看来 你这是宣战了
So as far as we're concerned, you just declared war.
战争就是如此
And this is what war looks like.
会造成伤亡
It has casualties.
我要杀了你 听到了吗
I'm gonna kill you. You know that?
约翰 得了
John, please.
注意着点你的血压
Mind your blood pressure.
听好了
So this is the thing:
我们会继续这么做
We're gonna keep doing what we're doing.
你的朋友
And your friends,
任何帮助过你
anyone who's ever helped you...
庇护过你
gave you shelter,
你爱过的每个人
anyone you ever loved
他们都要死 除非你交出那把枪
they'll all die unless you give us that gun.
我在等呢 小约翰
I'm waiting, Johnny.
快回答吧
Better answer before the buzzer.
好
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry,
我没听清
I didn't quite get that.
我说好
I said, okay.
我会把柯尔特枪送去
I'll bring you the Colt.
林肯有一栋仓库
There's a warehouse in Lincoln
在沃巴什街和莱克街街口
on the corner of Wabash and Lake.
你去那里见我
You're gonna meet me there.
我过去得开车一天呢
It's gonna take me about a day's drive to get there.
今晚午夜去那里见我
Meet me there at midnight tonight.
那不可能
That's impossible.
我赶不过去
I can't get there in time
又不能带枪上飞机
and I can't just carry a gun on a plane.
那你的朋友就要死了 是吧
Then I guess your friends die, don't they?
如果你能来
If you do decide to make it,
一个人来
come alone.
你看什么看
What the hell are you looking at?
你觉得梅格是个恶魔吗
So you think Meg is a demon?
要么就是她被个恶魔附身了
Either that, or she's possessed by one.
无所谓了
It doesn't really matter.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我要去林肯
I'm going to Lincoln.
什么
What?
看来我别无选择
Doesn't seem like I have a choice.
如果我不去
If I don't go,
很多人会死 我们的朋友会死
a lot of people die. Our friends die.
爸爸 那恶魔今晚就要来了
Dad, the demon is coming tonight
来找莫妮卡和她的家人
for Monica and her family.
那枪是我们唯一的武器
That gun is all we got.
你不能把它交出去
You can't just hand it over.
谁说要把它交出去了
Who said anything about handing it over?
除了我们和几个吸血鬼
Besides us and a couple vampires,
并没有人见过那枪
no one's really seen the gun.
没人知道它什么样
No one knows what it looks like.
怎么 你要去当铺买♥♥把一样的吗
So, what, you're just gonna pick up a ringer at a pawnshop?
是古董店
Antique store.
你要给梅格一把假枪 希望她不会发现吗
You gonna hand Meg a fake gun and hope she doesn't notice?
只要够接近
Look, as long as it's close,
她应该看不出区别来
she shouldn't be able to tell the difference.
但能瞒多久
Yeah. But for how long?
如果她发现了又怎么办
What happens when she figures it out?
我只需要争取几小时时间
I just-- I just need to buy a few hours, that's all.
你是说为迪恩和我争取时间
You mean, for Dean and me.
你要我们留在这里
You want us to stay here...
自己杀了那恶魔
and kill this demon by ourselves?
不 萨姆
No, Sam.
我希望不再失去我们爱的人
I wanna stop losing people we love.
我希望你去上学
I want you to go to school. I want--
我希望迪恩有个家
I want Dean to have a home.
我希望玛丽还活着
I want Mary alive.
我...
I just--
我希望这一切结束
I just want this to be over.
你买♥♥到了吗
Did you get it?
你知道这是陷阱吧
You know this is a trap, don't you?
所以梅格才叫你一个人去
That's why Meg wants you to come alone.
我应付得了她
I can handle her.
我准备了充足的武器
I got a whole arsenal loaded.
-圣水 曼达护身符 -爸爸
- Holy water, Mandaic amulets... - Dad...
怎么了
What?
答应我一件事
Promise me something.
什么事
What's that?
如果出了岔子 你快逃
This thing goes south, just get the hell out.
别害死自己
Don't get yourself killed, all right?
你死了对我们没好处
You're no good to us dead.
你们也是
Same goes for you.
听我说
All right, listen to me.
这把柯尔特枪的子弹是特制的
They made the bullets special for this Colt.
只剩四颗了
There's only four of them left,
没有子弹 枪也没用了
and without them this gun is useless.
你们一枪都不能浪费
You make every shot count.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我为这一战等了好久
I've been waiting a long time for this fight.
现在大战来临
Now it's here,
我却不能参与
and I'm not gonna be in it.
要看你们俩了
It's up to you boys now.
这是你们的战斗 你们做个了结
It's your fight. You finish this.
你们了结我开始的战斗
You finish what I started.
明白吗
You understand?
我们回头见 爸爸
We'll see you soon, Dad.
回头见
I'll see you later.
回见
Later.
或许我们可以说发生了煤气泄漏
Maybe we could tell them there's a gas leak.
或许能让他们离开家几小时
Might get them out of the house for a few hours.
这招成功过几次啊
Yeah, and how many times has that actually worked for us?
是啊
Yeah.
我们也可以说出真♥相♥
We could always tell them the truth.
-不行 -不行 是啊
- No. - No, I know, I know.
我知道 就是...
I know. I know. I just...
他们即将面临的灾难
With what's coming for these people...
萨姆 我们只有一个办法
Sam, we only got one move and you know it, right?
我们得等到那恶魔现身 然后...
We gotta wait for that demon to show itself and then...
在他下手前干掉他
we get it before it gets them.
不知爸爸怎么样了
I wonder how Dad is doing.
真希望我们能去支援他
I'd feel a lot better if we were there backing him up.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表