凶鬼恶灵
第一季 第三集
那晚的事
他们所见
让两兄弟
踏上了解谜征途
22年后
威斯康辛州 曼尼托克湖
旅馆
索菲·卡尔顿
欢迎来到威斯康辛州曼尼托克湖
湖滨旅馆
溺死事故令冰钓节蒙上阴影
12岁女孩在湖中淹死
曼尼托克湖六个月来第二起溺水事故
曼尼托克湖论♥坛♥报
本地男子遭遇悲惨事故
密尔沃基
密尔沃基
杰克 12岁
《凶鬼恶灵》前情提要
Previously on Supernatural:
快带你弟弟出去
Take your brother outside as fast as you can!
快去 迪恩 快
Now, Dean, Go!
玛丽 不
Mary, no!
爸爸去狩猎了
Dad's on a hunting trip.
他已经几天没回家了
And he hasn't been home in a few days.
-我发誓我再不猎魔了 -我一个人做不来
- I swore I was done hunting. - I can't do this alone.
不
No!
我们有活儿要干
We got work to do.
这是爸爸最宝贵的物品
This is Dad's single most valuable possession.
他对所有妖魔鬼怪的了解都记录在这里
Everything he knows about every evil thing is in here.
我觉得他希望我们继续他的事业
I think he wants us to pick up where he left off.
拯救他人 降妖除魔
You know, saving people, hunting things.
家族事业
The family business.
不 我得找到杀杰西卡的凶手
No. I gotta find Jessica's killer.
我脑子里都是这个
It's the only thing I can think about.
萨姆 你知道我能找到爸爸吧
Sam, you know we're gonna find Dad, right?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
-早 爸爸 -早 亲爱的
- Morning, Daddy. - Morning, sweetheart.
锻炼得这么勤 索菲 这好吗
All these workouts, Soph, I don't know.
男人不喜欢太壮的女孩
Guys don't like buff girls.
女孩也不喜欢还住在家里的男人
Yeah, well, girls don't like guys who still live at home.
-小心点 -知道了
- Be careful. - I will.
你还需要什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
-买♥♥单就行 -好
- Just the check, please. - Okay.
萨姆 我们偶尔是可以开心一把的
You know, Sam, we are allowed to have fun once in awhile.
那就叫开心
That's fun.
看看这个 我可能有发现
Here, take a look at this. Think I got one.
威斯康辛州 曼尼托克湖
Lake Manitoc, Wisconsin.
上周 索菲·卡尔顿 18岁
Last week, Sophie Carlton, 18...
下了湖 就没能上来
...walks into the lake, doesn't walk out.
当局在水里找了 没发现
Authorities dragged the water. Nothing.
索菲·卡尔顿是今年第三个淹死在曼尼托克湖的了
Sophie Carlton is the third Lake Manitoc drowning this year.
其他尸体也都没找到
None of the other bodies were found, either.
两天前才举♥行♥了葬礼
Had a funeral two days ago.
-葬礼 -是啊 很奇怪
- Funeral? - Yeah. It's weird.
他们埋了口空棺
They buried an empty coffin.
为了有个了结吧
For closure or whatever.
了结
Closure?
什么了结
What closure?
人们不会凭空失踪 迪恩
People don't just disappear, Dean.
只是其他人不再找他们了
Other people just stop looking for them.
-你有话对我说吗 -爸爸的踪迹
- Something you wanna say to me? - The trail for Dad.
-时间越久越难找 -没错
- It's getting colder every day. - Exactly.
那我们该怎么做
So, what are we supposed to do?
我不知道 做点什么
I don't know. Something.
-什么都行 -知道吗
- Anything. - You know what,
我受够了你的态度
I'm sick of this attitude.
你以为我不跟你一样想找到爸爸吗
You don't think, I wanna find Dad as much as you do.
我知道你想
Yeah, I know you do.
过去的这两年里
I'm the one that's been with him
是我一直陪着他
every single day for the past two years...
而你则去了大学 去看拉拉队表演
...while you've been off to college going to pep rallys.
我们能找到爸爸
We will find Dad.
但在那之前 我们要杀掉我们遇见的一切
But until then, we're gonna kill everything bad
坏东西
between here and there.
好吗
Okay?
好 曼尼托克湖
All right. Lake Manitoc.
多远
How far?
-威尔·卡尔顿 -对
- Will Carlton? - Yeah, that's right.
我是福特探员 这是哈密尔探员
I'm Agent Ford, this is Agent Hamill.
我们是美国野生动物局的
We're with the U.S. Wildlife Service.
她大概游了100码
She was about 100 yards out.
就在那里被拽了下去
That's where she got dragged down.
你确定她不是自己淹死了
You sure she didn't just drown?
嗯 她可是校队游泳选手
Yeah. She was a varsity swimmer.
她基本上是在湖里长大的
She practically grew up in that lake.
她在那里跟在自己的浴缸里一样安全
She was as safe out there as in her own bathtub.
没有拍水声吗 没有挣扎迹象吗
So no splashing? No signs of distress?
没有 我就这意思
No, that's what I'm telling you.
你在水里看到阴影了吗
Did you see any shadows in the water?
或许有黑影冲出过水面
Maybe some dark shape breach the surface?
没有 再说一遍 她游出去很远
No, I-- Again, she was really far out there.
-你在岸边见到过奇怪的足迹吗 -没有
- You ever see strange tracks by the shoreline? - No, never.
怎么了 你们觉得有什么东西吗
Why? Why? What do you think's out there?
我们如果知道了会立刻告诉你
We'll let you know as soon as we do.
你父亲呢 我们能跟他谈谈吗
What about your father? Can we talk to him?
如果可以的话...他并没看到什么
Look, if you don't mind-- I mean, he didn't see anything.
而且他很痛苦了
And he's kind of been through a lot.
我们理解
We understand.
很抱歉 但野生动物局
Now, I'm sorry, but why does the Wildlife Service...
怎么会在乎一起意外溺水
...care about an accidental drowning?
你确定是意外吗
You sure it's accidental?
威尔·卡尔顿看到有东西抓住了他妹妹
Will Carlton saw something grab his sister.
什么东西
Like what?
来 坐吧
Here, sit, please.
湖里并无原住肉食动物
There are no indigenous carnivores in that lake.
都没有块头大到能把人拽下去的东西
There's nothing even big enough to pull down a person...
除非是尼斯湖水怪
...unless it was the Loch Ness monster.
是啊
Yeah. Right.
威尔·卡尔顿深受创伤
Will Carlton was traumatized,
大脑有时会出现幻觉
and sometimes the mind plays tricks.
不过 我们对整座湖进行了打捞
Still, we dragged that entire lake.
甚至进行了声纳扫描 只为万无一失
We even ran a sonar sweep, just to be sure.
-但下面什么都没有 -那好奇怪
- And there was nothing down there. - That's weird, though.
这是今年第三个失踪者了
I mean, that's the third missing body this year.
是啊
I know.
他们都是我的镇民
These are people from my town.
-我在乎的人 -我知道
- These are people I care about. - I know.
反正
Anyway...
这一切
...all this,
很快就不再是问题了
it won't be a problem much longer.
什么意思
What do you mean?
水坝啊
Well, the dam, of course.
对了 水坝
Of course. The dam.
水坝...有泄露点
It has, yeah, sprung a leak.
是快撑不住了
It's falling apart.
联调政♥府♥又不给我们拨款维修
And the feds won't give us the grant to repair it.
所以他们开了泄洪道
So they've opened the spillway.
再过六个月
In another six months,
就不会再有湖了
there won't be much of a lake.
也不会再有小镇了
Won't be much of a town either.
但你们是野生动物局的 这你们都知道
But as Federal Wildlife, you already knew that.
当然
Exactly.
抱歉 我打断你们了吗
Sorry, am I interrupting?
我可以稍后再来
I can come back later.
先生们 这是我女儿
Gentlemen, this is my daughter.
认识你很高兴 我是迪恩
Pleasure to meet you. I'm Dean.
安德莉雅·巴尔
Andrea Barr.
他们是野生动物局的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表