I saw you inside.
我们不想打搅你
We don't wanna bother you.
但我们听说了那事
We just heard about what happened.
我们想表达哀悼
We wanted to say how sorry we were.
我能理解你现在的感受
I kinda know what you're going through.
我也曾目睹了别人受伤
I saw someone get hurt once.
那种事难以忘怀
It's something you don't forget.
爸爸 这是萨姆和迪恩
Dad, this is Sam and Dean.
他们是新来的学生
They're new students.
认识你很高兴 先生
It's a pleasure to meet you, sir.
我得说 您的布道令人备受鼓舞
I must say, that was an inspiring sermon.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
很高兴认识愿意聆听
It's so nice to find young people
主的教诲的年轻人
who are open to the Lord's message.
听着 我们是刚来这里
Listen, we're new in town, actually...
我们想找个教会团体加入
...and we're looking for a church group.
告诉我 洛莉 警方怎么说的
Tell me, Lori, what are the police saying?
他们线索不多
Well, they don't have a lot to go on.
我觉得他们怪我
I think they blame me for that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的说法
My story.
我吓得六神无主 一定是看到了幻觉
I was so scared, I guess I was seeing things.
你看到的未必就不是真的
That doesn't mean it wasn't real.
你相信她吗
So you believe her?
是的
I do.
我也觉得她很美
Yeah, I think she's hot too.
不是 是因为她的眼神
No, man, there's something in her eyes.
还有 她听到了车顶上传来抓挠声
And listen to this, she heard scratching on the roof.
发现了血琳琳的尸体倒挂在车上方
Found the bloody body suspended upside down over the car.
血琳琳的尸体倒挂 那似乎...
Bloody body suspended, sounds like--
我知道 钩子男传说
I know. The Hook Man Legend.
那可是史上最知名的都市传说之一了
It's one of the most famous urban legends ever.
我们不是真遇到了那个钩子男吧
You don't think we're dealing with the Hook Man?
所有都市传说都有出处 一个起源地
Every urban legend has a source. A place where it all began.
那幽灵抓挠声
Yeah. What about the phantom scratches,
刺穿轮胎和隐形杀手呢
and the tire punctures and the invisible killer?
或许钩子人不是人
Maybe the Hook Man isn't a man at all.
如果它是个鬼呢
What if it's some kind of spirit?
给
Here you go.
逮捕记录 追溯到1851年
Arrest records going back to 1851.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Okay.
你大好人生的四年就这么过的吗
So this is how you spent four good years of your life, huh?
欢迎来到高等教育
Welcome to higher education.
看看
Check this out.
1862年 一名叫雅各布·卡恩斯的牧师
1862, a preacher named Jacob Carnes
因谋杀被捕
was arrested for murder.
他对镇上的红灯区非常愤怒
So, he was so angry over the red-light district in town...
而在一晚杀了13个妓♥女♥
...that one night he killed 13 prostitutes.
看这里 "一些死者死在了床上
Right here, "some of the deceased were found in their beds...
她们的床单浸透了血
...sheets soaked with blood,
其他人则被倒掉在了树枝上
others suspended upside down from the limbs of trees...
作为对肉体罪孽的警示"
...as a warning against sins of the flesh."
听听 凶器
Get this. The murder weapon?
看来牧师因一起意外失去了一只手
Looks like the preacher lost his hand in an accident.
换成了一把银钩
Had it replaced with a silver hook.
看看这一切是发生在哪
Look where all this happened.
九英里路
Nine-Mile Road.
那个兄弟会男生被杀的地方
Same place where the frat boy was killed.
好样的 捉鬼博士 我们去看看吧
Nice job, Dr. Venkman. Let's check it out.
我知道这是妈妈死后你第一次真正独居
I know this is your first time really living alone since Mom died.
不是这个
That's not it.
我担心你
I worry about you.
房♥子里有22个姑娘呢 我很安全
There are 22 girls in there. I'm perfectly safe--
我就是担心这个
That's exactly what I'm worry about.
你以为我不知道里面都发生些什么吗
You don't think I know what goes on in there?
爸爸 我们还要再吵一次这个吗
Dad, do we have to have this argument again?
我过18了 我可以过独♥立♥生活了
I'm over 18. I can live my own life.
所以就是喝酒 跟你那个室友开派对吗
Which means drinking, partying with that roommate of yours.
我是成年人了 我能照顾好自己 晚安
I'm an aduIt. I can take care of myself. Good night.
洛莉 洛莉 回...
Lori. Lori. Come--
洛莉
Lori.
泰勒 你还醒着吗
Taylor, you awake?
给
Here you go.
如果是鬼 鹿弹没什么用
If it is a spirit, buckshot won't do much good.
嗯 岩盐
Yeah. Rock salt.
盐能驱鬼
SaIt being a spirit deterrent.
对
Yeah.
杀不死他 但能拖住他
It won't kill him, but it'll slow him down.
那不错了
That's pretty good.
你和爸爸想到的吗
You and Dad think of this?
我说了
I told you...
不是只有大学生能做天才
...you don't have to be a college graduate to be a genius.
那边
Over there. Over there.
放下枪 马上
Put the gun down now! Now!
手放头后
Put your hands behind your heads.
等等 好啦
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Okay, okay!
跪在地上 快点照做
Now, get down on your knees. Come on, do it.
跪在地上
On your knees.
趴在地上 快点照做
Now get down on your bellies. Come on, do it!
是他拿着枪
He had the gun.
天啊
Oh, my God.
救了你小子
Saved your ass.
劝说治安官罚款放我们走了
Talked the sheriff down to a fine.
哥们 我简直像个大律师
Dude, I'm Matlock.
你怎么做到的
But how?
我说你是蠢蛋新生 我们在整蛊你
Told him you were a dumb-ass pledge and we were hazing you.
那猎枪呢
What about the shotgun?
我说你是去猎鬼的
I said that you were hunting ghosts...
而岩盐能驱鬼
...and that spirits were repelled by rock salt.
典型的地狱周整蛊
You know, typical Hell Week prank.
他就信你了
And he believed you?
你看上去像个蠢蛋新生嘛
Well, you look like a dumb-ass pledge.
我只想带她回家
I just want to take her home.
我理解 牧师
I understand, Reverend.
但洛莉现在与两起命案有关联了
But Lori's now connected to two murders,
这我不能无视
and I can't ignore that.
听我说
Listen to me.
要么现在逮捕她
Arrest her now...
要么让我带她回家
...or let me take her home.
她得准备好接受询问
Make sure she's available for questions.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的 你可以回家了
Sweetheart, you're ready to go home.
好吗
Okay?
我们走
Here we go.
钩子男怎么会来这里
Why would the Hook Man come here,
这里离九英里路可远着呢
this is a long way from Nine-Mile Road?
或许他并非徘徊在他的犯罪现场
Maybe he's not haunting the scene of his crime.
或许是别的什么
Maybe it's about something else.
哥们 姐妹会女生啊
Dude, sorority girls.
你说我们能看到裸体枕头仗吗
Think we'll see a naked pillow fight?
抱歉
Sorry.
-闭嘴 -我闭嘴 你闭嘴
- Be quiet. - Me be quiet? You be quiet.
"你难道不庆幸自己没开灯吗"
"Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light?"
那也是传说内容
That's right out of the legend.
嗯 是经典钩子男传说内容
Yeah, that's classic Hook Man, all right.
而且绝对是鬼
And it's definitely a spirit.
嗯
Yeah.
我从未闻过这么强的臭氧味儿
I've never smelled ozone this strong before.
过来
Come here.
你觉得那个眼熟吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表