你真那么想吗
You believe that?
你那么想我就那么想
Well, I will if you will.
怎么了
What? What is it?
基♥督♥
Christo.
她绝不会相信的
She's not gonna believe this.
还有12分钟 哥们
Twelve minutes, dude.
希望你没觉得太过颠簸
Flight's not too bumpy for you, I hope.
其实 我们正想找你说这事
Actually, that's kinda what we need to talk to you about.
好吧 需要我做什么
Okay, what can I do for you?
这听上去会很疯狂
All right. This is gonna sound nuts...
但我们没时间说什么"真♥相♥存于世"之类的
...but we just don't have time for the "truth is out there" speech--
听着 我们知道你也在2485航♥班♥上
Look, we know you were on flight 2485.
你们是什么人
Who are you guys?
我们跟一些其他生还者谈过
Now, we've spoken to some of the other survivors.
我们知道有什么东西让飞机坠毁了
We know something brought down that plane,
而且不是机械故障
and it wasn't mechanical failure.
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help
因为我们得阻止悲剧再次在此时此地重演
because we need to stop it from happening again, here, now.
抱歉 我很忙 我得去...
I'm sorry, I'm very busy. I have to go--
等一下的
Wait a second.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you, okay?
但听我说
But listen to me.
2485航♥班♥的机长 查克·兰伯特 他死了
The pilot from 2485, Chuck Lambert, he's dead.
什么 查克死了
What? Chuck is dead?
他死于坠机
He died in a plane crash.
这是两个月里第二起坠机了
Now, that's two plane crashes in two months.
你不觉得奇怪吗
That doesn't strike you as strange?
2485航♥班♥有什么地方不对劲
Look, there were something was wrong with 2485.
或许你感觉到了 或许你没有
Now, maybe you sensed it, maybe you didn't.
但这架飞机也出了问题
But there's something's wrong with this flight too.
阿曼达 你得相信我们
Amanda, you have to believe us.
在...
On....
在2485航♥班♥上 有个男人
On 2485, there was this man.
他的眼睛
He had these eyes.
对 就是这个
Yes. That's exactly what we're talking about.
我不懂 你们想要我做什么
I don't understand, what're you asking me to do?
去叫副驾驶 把他带到这后面来
Get the copilot, we need you to bring him back here.
为什么 这跟他有什么关系
Why? What does he have to do with anything?
没时间解释了
Don't have time to explain.
我们得跟他谈谈
We just need to talk to him. Okay?
我要怎么去驾驶舱里
Well, how am I supposed to go into the cockpit?
-把副驾叫出来 -怎么都行
- And get the copilot-- - Whatever it takes.
只要能做到
Do whatever it takes.
就说这后面有什么东西坏了
All right. Tell him there's something broken back here.
只要能让他离开驾驶舱
Whatever will get him out the cockpit.
你知道我会因此失去工作
Do you know that I could lose my job if--
你如果不帮我们 只会失去更多
Okay. You'll lose a lot more than that if you won't help us out.
好吧
Okay.
问题出在哪里
Now, what's the problem?
等等 你们干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
你们说是要跟他谈谈
You said you were just gonna talk to him.
我们是要跟他谈谈
We are gonna talk to him.
天啊 他是怎么了
Oh, my God. What's wrong with him?
-你得冷静下来 -等等 我不明白
- Look, we need you calm, - Wait, I don't understand--
-站到帘子外面去 -我不...
- we need you outside the curtain. - I don't--
别让任何人进来 能做到吗
Don't let anybody in, okay? Can you do that?
能做到吗
Can you do that?
-阿曼达 -好
- Amanda. - Okay.
好
Okay.
快点 萨姆 我不知道我还能摁住他多久
Hurry up, Sam. I don't know how much longer I can hold him.
我知道你女朋友的事
I know what happened to your girlfriend.
她肯定是尖叫着死去的
She must have died screaming.
她现在也是烈火焚身
Even now, she's burning.
萨姆
Sam!
我摁住他了
I got him.
-它去哪了 -进入飞机了
- Where'd it go? - Into the plane.
快点 我们得了结它
Hurry up, we gotta finish it.
他们正在下飞机
They're coming off right now.
先生 你能说出发生了什么吗
Sir, can you tell me what happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我走在机场里 突然就一片空白了
I was walking through the airport, then it all goes blank.
我甚至不记得上飞机
I don't even remember getting on the plane.
-还有别的吗 -没有了
- Is there anything else? - No, that's all.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
你没事吧
You okay?
迪恩
Dean...
它知道杰西卡的事
...it knew about Jessica.
萨姆 这些玩意 他们会读心
Sam, these things, they read minds.
他们会撒谎
They lie.
好吗 就是这么回事
All right? That's all it was.
嗯
Yeah.
走啦
Come on.
没人知道你们做了什么 但我知道
Nobody knows what you guys did, but I do.
很多人本可能会死
A lot of people could have been killed.
你们爸爸会很骄傲的
Your dad's gonna be real proud.
回见了 杰瑞
We'll see you around, Jerry.
-对了 杰瑞 -嗯
- You know, Jerry? - Yeah?
我想问来着 你怎么拿到我的手♥机♥号♥的
I meant to ask you, how did you get my cell phone number, anyway?
-我才用了六个月 -你♥爸♥爸给我的
- I've only had it for six months. - Your dad gave it to me.
-什么 -你什么时候跟他通话的
- What? - Well, when did you talk to him?
我并没跟他通话
Well, I mean, I didn't exactly talk to him, but...
我给他的手♥机♥打了电♥话♥
I called his number,
他的语♥音♥留言说打电♥话♥找你
his voice message said to give you a call.
再次感谢了
Thanks again, guys.
这没道理
This doesn't make any sense, man.
我给爸爸的号♥码打过50多次了
I've called Dad's number like 50 times.
一直是停机的
It's been out of service.
这里是约翰·温彻斯特 我不能接电♥话♥
This is John Winchester. I can't be reached.
如果有急事 联♥系♥我儿子迪恩
If this is an emergency, call my son, Dean...
785-555-0179.
他能帮忙
He can help.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表