If he wants us there, it's good enough for me.
你不觉得奇怪吗
This doesn't strike you as weird?
短♥信♥
The texting?
-坐标 -萨姆
- The coordinates? - Sam.
爸爸叫我们去哪 我们就去
Dad's telling us to go somewhere. We're going.
你是丹尼尔·甘德森吧
You're Daniel Gunderson, right?
你是个警♥察♥
You're a cop?
对
Yeah.
我是奈吉·塔夫诺 《芝加哥论♥坛♥报》的
I'm Nigel Tufnel, with the Chicago Tribune.
我可以问你几个关于你搭档的问题吗
Mind if I ask a couple questions about your partner?
不可以 我只是想喝瓶啤酒
Yeah, I do. I'm just trying to have a beer here.
没事 我不会耽误你太久
It's okay. It won't take that long.
我只想听你亲口说一遍当时的情况
I just wanna hear the story in your words.
一周前 我搭档就坐在那把椅子里
A week ago my partner was sitting in that chair.
现在他死了
Now he's dead.
你非要来这里找我
You gonna ambush me here?
抱歉
Sorry.
但我需要了解事发经过
But, I need to know what happened.
伙计
Buddy.
能不能别去纠缠这可怜人了
How about leaving the poor guy alone, huh?
他可是警♥察♥
The man's an officer.
你放尊重点吧
Why don't you show a little respect.
你不用那样的
You didn't have to do that.
当然用
Yeah, of course I did.
那人真混♥蛋♥
That guy's a serious jerk.
我请你一瓶啤酒吧
Let me buy you a beer, huh?
来两瓶
Two.
谢谢
Thanks.
你刚刚推我好狠啊 哥们
You shoved me kind of hard in there, buddy boy.
我得让他相信嘛
I had to sell it, didn't I?
这叫方法派演技
It's Method acting.
不提了
Never mind.
你从甘德森那里了解到了什么
What'd you find out from Gunderson?
沃特·凯利是个好警♥察♥
So, Walter Kelly was a good cop.
成就优异 待人也一碗水端平
Head of his class, even-keeled.
原本前途无量
He had a bright future ahead of him.
那在家呢
What about at home?
他和妻子是有些争吵 就像普通夫妻那样
He and his wife had a few fights, like everybody,
但大多数时候还是很和睦的
but it was mostly smooth sailing.
他们甚至打算要孩子
They were talking about having kids.
好吧 那么凯利不是有
All right. So either Kelly had some
深埋心中等待爆发的疯狂
deep-seated crazy waiting to bust out...
-就是遭到了什么的蛊惑 -对
- ...or something did it to him. - Right.
甘德森跟你说精神病院的事了吗
What'd Gunderson tell you about the asylum?
说了好多呢
A lot.
据说 俩警♥察♥追着孩子们到了这里
So apparently, the cops chased the kids here...
进入了南区
into the south wing.
南区吗
South wing, huh?
等一下
Wait a second.
南区
South wing, south wing.
1972年 "三个孩子闯入了南区
1972. "Three kids broke into the south wing.
只有一人生还"
Only one survived."
据他说 他的一个朋友
The way he tells it, one of his friends
突然发疯 烧了这里
went nuts and started lighting up the place.
不管是有什么情况
So whatever's going on,
南区就是震中
south wing seems like the heart of it.
对 但如果有孩子来精神病院探险
Yeah. But if kids are spelunking the asylum,
怎么没有更多死亡案例
why aren't there a ton more deaths?
看来门一般都是锁上的
Looks like the doors are usually chained.
可能已经锁上很多年了
Could've been chained up for years.
嗯 为防止人们进去
Yeah, to keep people out.
或是为关住什么
Or to keep something in.
如果你看到了死人可要告诉我 灵异第六感
Let me know if you see any dead people, Haley Joel.
哥们 行了
Dude, enough.
我说真的 你要留神点
I'm serious. You gotta be careful, all right?
鬼魂会被你的超感体制所吸引
Ghosts are attracted to that whole ESP thing you got going.
我说了 那不是超感
I told you, it's not ESP.
我就是有时会有奇怪感觉
I just have strange vibes sometimes.
-怪梦 -随你说吧
- Weird dreams. - Yeah, whatever.
不问不说
Don't ask, don't tell.
你那玩意有没有读数啊
You getting any reading on that thing or not?
没有 但这不代表这里没东西
Nope. Of course, it doesn't mean nobody's home.
鬼魂在一天里的特定时段不能出现
Spirits can't appear during certain hours of the day.
-怪物都晚上出来 -是啊
- Freaks come out at night. - Yeah.
萨姆 你说谁是最性感的灵媒
Hey, Sam, who's the hotter psychic?
《灵媒缉凶》
帕特丽夏·阿奎特
Patricia Arquette,
《鬼语者》
詹妮弗·洛芙·休伊特还是你
Jennifer Love Hewitt or you?
天啊
Man.
电击 额叶切除
Electroshock, lobotomies.
他们对这些人干了不少坏事
They did some twisted stuff to these people.
就像《飞越疯人院》里的杰克·尼科尔森
Kind of like my man Jack in Cuckoo's Nest.
你怎么想
So, what do you think?
鬼上身吗
Ghosts are possessing people?
可能吧
Maybe.
也可能是...
Or maybe it's more like--
《鬼哭神嚎》或斯莫尔闹鬼事件
Like Amityville or the Smurl haunting.
鬼魂把人逼疯
Spirits driving them insane.
就像《闪灵》里的杰克·尼科尔森
Kind of like my man Jack in The Shining.
迪恩
Dean?
我们不说说吗
When are we gonna talk about it?
说什么
Talk about what?
承认爸爸根本不在这里
About the fact that Dad's not here.
我想想 永远不
Let's see. Never.
我说真的呢
I'm being serious, man.
我也是 萨姆
So am I, Sam.
他叫我们来这里
Look he sent us here.
那显然是希望我们过来
He obviously wants us here.
我们之后稍后继续找他了
We'll just have to pick up the search later.
他想要怎样根本不重要
It doesn't matter what he wants.
你看 你这态度
See, that attitude right there?
就是我总多备饼干的原因
That is why I always got the extra cookie.
爸爸可能遇到麻烦了
Dad could be in trouble.
我们该去找他
We should be looking for him.
我们有权知道答案 迪恩
We deserve answers, Dean.
这可是我们的家庭
I mean, this is our family we're talking about.
我知道 萨姆
I understand that, Sam.
但他已经给我们下令了
But he's given us an order.
那又如何 我们就得永远听从爸爸的命令吗
So what? We gotta always follow Dad's orders?
当然了
Of course we do.
"斯坦福德·埃利科特"
"Sanford Ellicott."
你清楚我们得做什么
You know what we gotta do.
我们得查查南区的历史
We gotta find out more about the south wing.
看这里是否发生过什么
See if something happened here.
萨姆·温彻斯特
Sam Winchester?
是我
That's me.
请进
Come on in.
谢谢你接受我的临时预约
Thanks for seeing me last minute.
埃利科特医生
Dr. Ellicott?
埃利科特 这个姓氏
Ellicott, that name.
之前不是有个...斯坦福德·埃利科特医生吗
Wasn't there a--? A Dr. Sanford Ellicott?
对 他是哪个精神病院的主任
Yeah, he was a chief psychiatrist somewhere.
我父亲曾是罗斯福精神病院的办公室主任
My father was chief of staff at the old Roosevelt Asylum.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我算是本地历史迷
Well, I'm sort of a local-history buff.
据说...
Wasn't there a--
那里发生了什么事故吧
Wasn't there an incident or something?
在那家医院 在南区 是吧
In the hospital, I guess. In the south wing, right?
我们可是在花你的钱 萨姆
We're on your dollar, Sam.
我们是来谈论你的
We're here to talk about you.
好吧 嗯嗯
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表