曾于30年代住在那里
who lived in that house in the '30s.
他有孩子 但只有两个 儿子
He did have children, but only two of them, both boys.
也没有记录显示他杀了他们
And there's no record he ever killed anyone.
你呢
What about you?
那些孩子并没有
Well, those kids didn't really give us
清晰地描述出那女尸
a clear description of that dead girl.
但我去警局问过了
But I did hit up the police station.
没有匹配的失踪人口 就像她没存在过
No matching missing persons. It's like she never existed.
哥们 拜托 我们也查过了
Dude, come on, man. We did our digging.
这就是白跑一趟
This one's a bust.
说不定
All right. For all we know,
这一切都是那俩地狱猎犬的小子编的
those Hellhound boys made up the whole thing.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
我们去找间酒吧 喝点啤酒
I say we find ourselves a bar and some beers
让本地人继续讲鬼故事吧
and leave the legend to the locals.
搞什么
What the...?
就这点本事吗
That's all you got?
太弱了
It's weak.
太初级了
That is bush league.
就是这里
This is it.
没法回头了
The point of no return.
我为什么非要进去
Why do I have to go in there?
因为 吉尔 你选了大冒险而不是真心话
Because, Jill, you chose dare instead of truth.
所以你要么
Which means, you either
去莫德凯的地下室拿个罐子
have to grab a jar from Mordechai's cellar
带上来
and bring it back,
或者
or...
或者你可以跟我亲热
Or you can make out with me.
我宁可去面对杀人鬼 谢谢
I'll take the homicidal ghost, thanks.
你会接受这个大冒险吗
Would you ever take that dare?
绝对不会
Hell, no.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anybody there?
好吧
Okay.
没事没事
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
等一下 古德温先生
Hold on one second, Mr. Goodwin.
发生了什么
What happened?
几个警♥察♥说 那可怜的姑娘在房♥子里自缢了
A couple of cops say that poor girl hung herself in the house.
-自杀吗 -嗯
- Suicide? - Yeah.
她可是全优生
And she was a straight-A student
拿了德州大学的全额奖学金
with a full ride to UT too.
这没道理
It just don't make sense.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我看我们有所遗漏
I think maybe we missed something.
警♥察♥大概是不希望再有孩子进去胡闹了
I guess the cops don't want any more kids screwing around in there.
是啊 但我们还得进去呢
Yeah, but we still gotta get in there.
难以置信
I don't believe it.
我有主意了
I got an idea.
你们要联♥系♥谁
Who you gonna call?
什么
What?
-你们 -怎么回事
- You. - What's that?
-别动 -跑啊
- Freeze. - Run.
-快走 -回来
- Come on. - Get back here.
-站住 -快跑 别丢下我
- Stop. - Come on, don't leave me here.
这符号♥我是在哪见过 要死了
Where have I seen that symbol before? It's killing me.
来吧 我们时间不多
Come on. We don't have much time.
萨姆 你敢喝口这个吗
Sam, I dare you to take a swig of this.
我为什么要那么做啊
What the hell would I do that for?
你敢我就敢
I double dare you.
我讨厌老鼠
I hate rats.
你宁可是鬼吗
You'd rather it was a ghost?
是的
Yes.
什么样的鬼不怕岩盐
What the hell kind of spirit is immune to rock salt?
我不知道
I don't know.
来来 走
Come on, come on, come on.
走 快出去
Go. Get out of here.
-我们还是离开吧 -不
- Maybe we should just go. - No.
灵媒约翰·爱德华临阵脱逃了吗
Would John Edward go?
不 我们已甩掉了警♥察♥
No, we've lost the cops.
我们镇定下来
Let's find our center
好好完成工作吧
and get some work done. Okay?
-好吧 -好
- All right, okay. - Okay.
把那玩意给我拿开
Get that damn thing out of my face.
-快走 -走啊
- Go, go, go. - Get out of here.
-我的... -指环王啊
- Sweet Lord... - Of the Rings.
跑啊
Run.
快走
Go, go, go.
看 那里有...看 有个人
Look, there's a-- Look. There's a man over there.
-我看到... -哪去了
- I saw... - Where'd he go?
-行了 走吧 -不
- Boys. Come on. - No.
不 他刚刚...
No. He-- He was...
这符号♥是什么啊
What the hell is this symbol?
我要想破脑袋了
It's bugging the hell out of me.
这整件案子都让我想不通
This whole damn job's bugging me.
传说不是莫德凯只杀女人吗
I thought the legend said that Mordechai only goes after chicks.
-是啊 -好吧
- It does. - All right.
那能解释他为什么追杀你 但为什么追杀我呢
Well, that explains why he went after you. But why me?
真好笑
Hilarious.
传说还讲他是自缢 但你看到割腕的痕迹了吗
Legend also says he hung himself. But you see those slit wrists?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么回事
What's up with that?
还有斧子
And the ax too?
鬼一般是很严谨的吧
I mean, ghosts are usually pretty strict, right?
反复重复一样的模式
Following the same patterns over and over.
但这玩意老变化
But this mook keeps changing.
是啊
Exactly.
相信我 故事里说
I'm telling you, the way the story goes...
等等
Wait a minute.
怎么了
What?
有人在地狱鬼宅的帖子里发了新回复
Someone added a new posting to the Hellhound site.
听听
Listen to this:
据说莫德凯·默多克其实是个撒旦崇拜者
"They say Mordechai Murdock was really a Satanist...
他用斧子砍杀被害人
who chopped up his victims with an ax
之后割腕自尽了
before slitting his own wrists.
他现在永远困在那房♥子里了
Now he's imprisoned in the house for eternity."
这什么情况
Where the hell is this going?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我可能发现一切是从哪开始的了
But I think I might have just figured out where it all started.
克雷格
Craig.
记得我们吗
Remember us?
两位 我真没心情
Guys, look, I'm really not in the mood
再回答你们的问题了 好吗
to answer any more of your questions. Okay?
没事 没事
Don't worry. Don't worry.
我们就是来买♥♥专辑的
We're just here to buy an album, that's all.
我一直想不出那符号♥是什么
You know, I couldn't figure out what that symbol was.
然后我意识到 那毫无意义
And then I realized it doesn't mean anything.
那是蓝牡蛎邪教乐队的标志
It's a logo for the Blue Öyster Cult.
跟我说说 克雷格
Tell me, Craig.
你喜欢他们吗
You are... into BOC?
还是只是喜欢吓唬人
Or just scaring the hell out of people?
跟我们讲讲那栋房♥子怎么回事吧
Now, why don't you tell us about that house.
这次别撒谎了
Without lying through your ass this time.
好吧
All right.
我表姐达娜
My cousin Dana
从德州基♥督♥教大学放假回来
was on break from TCU.
我不知道 我们大概就是无聊了
I don't know. I guess we were just bored,
想找点事做 我就...
looking for something to do. So I
带她去了我发现的一栋破房♥子
showed her this abandoned dump I found.
我们只是想闹着玩
We thought it'd be funny if we
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表