You're not rangers, so who the hell are you?
萨姆和我是兄弟
Sam and I are brothers,
我们在找爸爸
and we're looking for our father.
他可能在这里 我们不能确定
He might be here, we don't know.
我就是觉得你和我 我们同病相怜
I just figured that you and me, we're in the same boat.
你怎么不一开始就这么说
Why didn't you tell me that from the start?
我现在不说了吗
I'm telling you now.
再说 这可能是我对女人
Besides, that's probably the most honest
最诚实的一次了
I've ever been with a woman.
头一次
Ever.
没事了吧
So we okay?
嗯 没事了
Yeah. Okay.
你说什么呢 我没带补给
And what do you mean, I didn't pack provisions?
到了 黑水山脉
This is it. Blackwater Ridge.
这里的坐标是什么
What coordinates are we at?
Thirty-five at minus 111.
-听到了吗 -嗯
- You hear that? - Yeah.
连蟋蟀叫声都没有
Not even crickets.
我去到处看看
I'm gonna go take a look around.
你最好别一个人走掉
You shouldn't go off by yourself.
多谢关心 别担心我
That's sweet. Don't worry about me.
好了 大家别走散
All right, everybody stays together.
走吧
Let's go.
海莉 这边
Haley! Over here!
-天啊 -似乎是灰熊
- Oh, my God. - Looks like a grizzly.
汤米
Tommy?
汤米
Tommy!
汤米
Tommy!
-怎么了 -可能还有东西在听
- Why? - Something might still be out there.
萨姆
Sam!
尸体被从营地拖走
The bodies were dragged from the campsite.
但踪迹在这里直接消失了
But here, the tracks just vanish.
奇怪
It's weird.
不过
I'll tell you what...
这绝不是剥皮行者或黑狗
...it's no Skinwalker or Black Dog.
他可能还活着
He could still be alive.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me!
声音似乎是这边传来的 是吧
It seemed like it was coming from around here, didn't it?
都回营地去
Everybody back to camp.
我们的背包
Our packs.
我的定位仪和卫星电♥话♥都没了
So much for my GPS and my satellite phone.
-到底怎么回事 -它很聪明
- What the hell's going on? - It's smart.
它想切断我们的联♥系♥ 让我们无法求助
It wants to cut us off so we can't call for help.
你是说 有个人 有个疯子
You mean someone, some nutjob out there...
刚偷了我们的装备
...just stole all our gear?
我需要跟你单独说一句
I need to speak with you in private.
-说吧 -让我看看爸爸的日记
- Okay. - Let me see Dad's journal.
好
All right.
看这个
Check that out.
拜托
Come on.
温迪戈都在明尼苏达州的林子里或北密歇根州
Wendigos are in the Minnesota woods or northern Michigan.
我从没听说在这么西的地方有
I've never heard of one this far west.
好好想想 迪恩
Think about it, Dean.
爪印 它能模仿人类声音
The claws, the way it can mimic a human voice....
好啊
Great.
那这玩意没用了
Well, then this is useless.
我们得带他们去安全处
We gotta get these people to safety.
好 听好了 我们该走了
All right, listen up. It's time to go.
情况变复杂了
Things have gotten more complicated.
-怎么了 -孩子 别怕
- What? - Kid, don't worry.
不管那是什么 我想我能应付
Whatever's out there, I think I can handle it.
我担心的不是自己
It's not me I'm worried about,
你开枪打这玩意 只会激怒它
if you shoot this thing, you're just gonna make it mad.
我们得马上走
We have to leave. Now.
一 你在胡说
One, you're talking nonsense.
二 你无权给谁下令
Two, you're in no position to give anybody orders.
放松
Relax.
我们当初就不该让你们
We never should have let you come out here
来这里
in the first place, all right?
-我是想保护你 -你保护我
- I'm trying to protect you. - You, protect me?
我开始在这片林子里狩猎时
I was hunting these woods
你妈妈还在跟你亲吻道晚安呢
when your mommy was still kissing you good night.
是吗 它是个近乎完美的猎手
Yeah? It's a damn near perfect hunter.
比你聪明
It's smarter than you.
它会猎杀你 活吃了你
And it's gonna hunt you down, eat you alive,
除非我们带你这个蠢货离开
unless we get your stupid, sorry ass out of here.
-你知道你疯了吧 -是吗
- You know you're crazy, right? - Yeah?
-你猎过温... -罗伊
- You ever hunt a Wen--? - Roy!
-冷静 -别吵了
- Chill out. - Stop.
别吵了 都别吵了
Stop it. Everybody just stop.
汤米可能还活着
Look, Tommy might still be alive.
没找到他我不会走的
And I'm not leaving here without him.
天要暗了
It's getting late.
这玩意白天是好猎手
This thing is a good hunter in the day...
但夜间更是不可思议
...but an unbelievable hunter at night.
我们天黑后别想打过它
We'll never beat it, not in the dark.
我们得安顿下来 保护自己
We need to settle in and protect ourselves.
怎么做
How?
-再说一次 那是... -阿纳萨齐符号♥
- One more time, that's...? - Anasazi symbols.
有保护作用
It's for protection.
温迪戈无法通过
The Wendigo can't cross over them.
没人喜欢唱反调的人 罗伊
Nobody likes a skeptic, Roy.
要跟我说说你那怪异的脑瓜在想什么吗
You wanna tell me what's going on in that freaky head of yours?
-迪恩 -不 你有事
- Dean-- - No, you're not fine.
你就像个火♥药♥桶 伙计 这不像你
You're like a powder keg, man. It's not like you.
我才是那个好斗的 记得吗
I'm supposed to be the belligerent one, remember?
爸爸不在这里
Dad's not here.
这我们能确定了
I mean, that much we know for sure, right?
否则他会给我们留下讯息 标记
He would have left us a message, a sign, right?
嗯 你可能是对的
Yeah, you're probably right.
老实说
To tell you the truth,
我觉得爸爸根本没来过迷失溪
I don't think Dad's ever been to Lost Creek.
那我们送他们回镇上 然后上路吧
Then let's get these people back to town and let's hit the road.
去找到爸爸 我们还在这里干什么
Go find Dad. I mean, why are we still even here?
因为这个
This is why.
这本日记
This book.
这是爸爸最宝贵的物品
This is Dad's single most valuable possession.
他对所有妖魔鬼怪的了解都记录在这里
Everything he knows about every evil thing is in here.
他把这个交给了我们
And he's passed it on to us.
我觉得他希望我们继续他的事业
I think he wants us to pick up where he left off.
拯救他人 降妖除魔
You know, saving people, hunting things.
家族事业
The family business.
那毫无道理
That makes no sense.
他怎么不给我们打个电♥话♥
Why--? Why doesn't he just call us?
他怎么不直说他要我们做什么 他在哪
Why doesn't he tell us what he wants, tell us where he is?
我不知道
I don't know.
但在我看来
But the way I see it...
爸爸给我们留了份工作 我就要做
...Dad's given us a job to do, and I intend to do it.
迪恩 不
Dean, no.
我得找到爸爸
I gotta find Dad.
我得找到杀杰西卡的凶手
I gotta find Jessica's killer.
我脑子里都是这个
It's the only thing I can think about.
好吧
Okay, all right.
萨姆 我们一定找到他们
Sam, we'll find them, I promise.
听我说 你得做好准备
Listen to me. You've gotta prepare yourself.
我们可能得找好一阵
I mean, this search could take a while.
你的一腔怒火
And all that anger...
不能一直这么烧着
...you can't keep it burning over the long haul.
会烧死你的
It's gonna kill you.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表