- You did? - Yeah. This whole thing....
中风
I mean, a stroke.
我觉得她现在不想谈这个
I don't think she really wants to talk about this right now.
没事 我没事
It's okay. I'm okay.
之前有任何症状吗 头晕 偏头痛
Were there ever any symptoms? Dizziness? Migraines?
没有
No.
因为根本就不是中风
That's because it wasn't a stroke.
莉莉 别那么说
Lily, don't say that.
怎么了
What?
抱歉 她就是难过
I'm sorry. She's just upset.
不 这是因为我
No, it happened because of me.
亲爱的 不是这样的
Sweetie, it didn't.
莉莉
Lily...
你干吗要这么说
...why would you say something like that?
他死前 我说了那个
Right before he died, I said it.
-什么 -"血腥玛丽"
- You said what? - "Bloody Mary."
对着卫生间镜子说了三次
Three times in the bathroom mirror.
她挖走了他的眼睛 那是她的手法
She took his eyes. That's what she does.
那不是爸爸死的原因 这不怪你
That's not why Dad died. This isn't your fault.
我觉得你姐姐说得对 莉莉
I think your sister's right, Lily.
绝对不可能是血腥玛丽
There's no way it could've been Bloody Mary.
你♥爸♥爸不是没说
I mean, your dad didn't say it.
是吧
Did he?
应该没有
No, I don't think so.
血腥玛丽传奇
The Bloody Mary Legend.
爸爸找到过证据表明那是真的吗
Dad ever find any evidence that it was a real thing?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
其他地方
I mean, everywhere else...
全国上下都有孩子玩血腥玛丽
...all over the country, kids play Bloody Mary...
据我们所知 没人因此而死
...and as far as we know, nobody dies from it.
或许在别处它只是个故事
Yeah. Well, maybe everywhere it's just a story,
但在这里却真发生了
but here it's actually happening.
传奇开始的地方吗
The place where the legend began?
但根据传说 说的人
But according to the legend, the person who says--
说那个啥的人才会中招
The person who says you-know-what gets it.
-但这次 -是舒梅克中招了
- But here-- - Shoemaker gets it instead.
-嗯 -是啊
- Yeah. - Right.
没听说过这样的事
Never heard anything like that before.
不过 他可就是在镜子前死的
Still, the guy did die right in front of the mirror.
小女儿是对的 按照传说
And the daughter's right. The way the legend goes...
那个谁会挖出你的眼睛
...you-know-who scratches your eyes out.
值得查查看
It's worth checking in to.
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing up here?
我们需要用卫生间
We-- We had to go to the bathroom.
你们是什么人
Who are you?
我们在楼下说了 我们是唐娜爸爸的同事
Like we said downstairs, we work with Donna's dad.
他是当日交易者什么的 他自己工作
He was a day trader or something. He worked by himself.
我知道 我是说...
No, I know. I meant--
还有你们在楼下问的那些奇怪问题
And all those weird questions downstairs.
那算什么
What was that?
你们不说是怎么回事
So you tell me what's going on,
我就要叫了
or I start screaming.
好 好
All right. All right.
我们觉得唐娜的爸爸遭遇了什么
We think something happened to Donna's dad.
对 中风
Yeah, a stroke.
一般中风不是那样的
That's not the sign of a typical stroke.
我们认为可能另有隐情
We think it might be something else.
-什么呢 -老实说
- Like what? - Honestly...
我们也还不知道
...we don't know yet.
但我们不希望其他人再遭遇这种事
But we don't want it to happen to anyone else.
这是真话
That's the truth.
所以如果你要叫
So if you're gonna scream...
请吧
...go right ahead.
你们是谁 警♥察♥吗
Who are you, cops?
-差不多吧 -这样吧
- Something like that. - Tell you what.
给 你要是想到了什么
Here. You think of anything...
你和你的朋友如果注意到了奇怪
...you or your friends notice anything strange,
不寻常的东西
out of the ordinary...
给我们打个电♥话♥
...just give us a call.
假如血腥玛丽真在这小镇闹鬼
All right. Say Bloody Mary really is haunting this town.
总该有证据吧
There's gonna be some sort of proof, right?
一个死得很惨的本地女人
A local woman who died nasty.
对 但这传奇传播得很广 不好溯源
Yeah. But a legend this widespread, it's hard.
关于她究竟是谁的说法有50多个版本呢
I mean, there's like 50 versions of who she actually is.
一个版本里说她是女巫 另一个
One story says she's a witch, another says...
说她是被残害的新娘 还有别的
...she's a mutilated bride. There's a lot more.
好 那我们该找什么呢
All right. So, what are we suppose to be looking for?
每个版本都有一些共同点
Every version's got a few things in common.
总是个叫玛丽的女人
It's always a woman named Mary.
而且她都是在镜子前死去
And she always dies right in front of a mirror.
所以我们得查找本地报纸
So we gotta search local newspapers,
公众记录 能往前查多远查多远
public records, as far back as they go...
看能不能找到符合描述的玛丽
...see if we can find a Mary who fits the bill.
听上去好烦人啊
Well, that sounds annoying.
不 不会太糟的
No, it won't be so bad...
只要我们
...as long as we....
我收回 这下真要很烦躁了
I take it back. This will be very annoying.
我不知道 他们是警♥察♥或者侦探什么的
I'm not sure. They were cops or detectives or something.
不管他们是谁 他们好帅
Whoever they were, they were cute.
-吉尔 -你不觉得吗
- Jill. - You didn't think so?
嗯 好吧 他们是挺帅 但是...
Yeah, okay, they were cute, but
你觉得唐娜的爸爸是真遭遇了什么事吗
still, do you think something could have happened to Donna's dad?
可能莉莉是对的
Maybe Lily was right.
可能真是血腥玛丽杀了他
Maybe Bloody Mary got him.
真逗
Very funny.
等等 对不起
Wait, I'm sorry.
我是从你的声音里听到了恐惧吗
Was that fear I hear in your voice?
不是
No.
查莉 我这就去卫生间的镜子前
Charlie, I'm walking to the bathroom mirror right now.
吉尔 别闹
Jill, quit it.
不 我忍♥不住
Oh, no. I can't help myself.
我要说了
I'm gonna say it.
血腥玛丽 血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...
血腥玛丽
...Bloody Mary.
吉尔
Jill?
吉尔
Jill!
你真是个怪胎 我明天再打给你
You're such a freak. I'll call you tomorrow.
是你干的
You did it.
是你杀了那男孩
You killed that boy.
为什么 萨姆
Why, Sam?
你为什么让我睡着
Why'd you let me fall asleep?
因为我是个好哥哥
Because I'm an awesome brother.
你梦到了什么
So, what did you dream about?
棒棒糖和糖果棍
Lollipops and candy canes.
好吧
Yeah, sure.
你有发现吗
You find anything?
除了前所未有的挫败感吗
Besides a whole new level of frustration?
没有 我什么都查了
No. I've looked at everything.
有几个本地女人 一个劳拉和一个凯瑟琳
A few local women, a Laura and a Cathryn,
曾在镜子前自杀
committed suicide in front of a mirror.
还有一面大镜子砸在了一个男人♥大♥卫身上 但是
And a giant mirror fell on a guy named Dave, but...
没有玛丽
...no Mary.
或许我们只是还没找到
Maybe we just haven't found it yet.
我还搜索了本地的怪异死亡
I've also been searching for strange deaths in the area.
眼球流血什么的
You know, eyeball bleeding, that sort of thing.
毫无发现
There's nothing.
或许这里的事跟玛丽无关
Whatever's happening here maybe just ain't Mary.
喂
Hello?
他们是在卫生间地上发现她的
And they found her on the bathroom floor.
她...她的眼睛
And her-- Her eyes.
化掉了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表