在酒吧帮帮忙
Help here at the bar.
太好了
Awesome.
太好了
Awesome.
回见
See you.
跟酒保谈了
Talked to the bartender.
有收获吗
You get anything?
除了她的号♥码
Besides her number.
哥们
Dude.
我可是专业人士
I'm a professional.
你这么想让我很受冒犯
I'm offended that you would think that.
好吧
All right.
你可以多用用上面的脑子
You mind doing a little bit of thinking
思考吗 迪恩
with your upstairs brain, Dean?
没什么可问的
There's nothing to find out.
梅雷迪斯在这里工作 做服务员
Meredith worked here. She waited tables.
这里的人都是她的朋友
Everyone here is her friend.
大家都说她很普通
Everybody said she's normal.
她死前也没有异常的言行举止 所以...
She didn't do or say anything weird before she died. So....
那个符号♥呢 你有发现吗
What about that symbol? You find anything?
没有
No. Nothing.
爸爸的日记和我们一般查的书里都没有
It wasn't in Dad's journal or any of the usual books.
我只能再继续查了吧
So I'll just have to dig a little deeper, I guess.
不是还有第一个被害人吗 在梅雷迪斯之前
Well, there was a first victim, right? Before Meredith?
对 他叫...
Right, yeah. His name was....
他叫本·斯沃德斯特姆
His name was Ben Swardstrom.
上月 他被发现在自己的联排别♥墅♥内被残杀
Last month, he was found mutilated in his townhouse.
一样情况 门锁着 警报器开着
Same deal, the door was locked, the alarm was on.
两人之间有什么联♥系♥吗
Is there any connection between the two of them?
据我看是没有
Nothing I can tell.
至少暂时还没发现
I mean, not yet, at least.
本是银行家 梅雷迪斯是女服务员
Ben was a banker, Meredith was a waitress.
他们没见过
They never met,
没有共同的熟人
never knew anyone in common.
他们基本上来自两个世界
They were practically from different worlds.
综述 我们到目前唯一成功获取的情报
So to recap, the only successful intel we've scored so far
就是酒保的电♥话♥号♥码
is the bartender's phone number.
怎么了
What?
萨姆
Sam.
梅格
Meg.
萨姆
Sam.
萨姆 是你吗
Sam, is that you?
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
我就是来看朋友
I'm just in town visiting friends.
他们在哪
Where are they?
他们现在不在
Well, they're not here right now.
但...你呢 梅格
But what about you, Meg?
你不是要去加州吗
I thought you were going to California.
我去了
I did.
我来了 我看到了 我征服了
I came, I saw, I conquered.
我还见到了那个谁
And I met what's-his-name,
迈克尔·默里 在一家酒吧里
something Michael Murray, at a bar.
谁
Who?
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
反正 我觉得腻了
Anyway, the whole scene got old.
我现在要在这里住一阵了
So I'm living here for a while.
你是芝加哥人吗
You're from Chicago?
不是 麻省
No. Massachusetts.
安多弗
Andover.
天啊 萨姆
Gosh, Sam,
多巧啊 我们居然能偶遇
what are the odds we'd run into each other?
是啊 我还以为我再也不会碰见你了
Yeah, I know. I thought I'd never see you again.
我很高兴你想错了
Well, I'm glad you were wrong.
哥们 遮着点嘴啊
Dude. Cover your mouth.
嗯 抱歉 梅格 这...
Yeah, I'm sorry, Meg. This is....
这是我哥哥 迪恩
This is my brother, Dean.
这就是迪恩吗
This is Dean?
嗯
Yeah.
看来你听说过我
So you've heard of me?
是的
Oh, yeah.
我听说过你
I've heard of you.
不错啊
Nice,
你拿你弟弟当件行李
the way you treat your brother like luggage.
-什么 -你为什么不让他做他真想做的事
- Sorry? - Why don't you let him do what he wants to do.
-别拖着他全世界跑了 -梅格
- Stop dragging him over God's green earth. - Meg.
没事的
It's all right.
好吧 尴尬啊
Okay. Awkward.
我要去喝杯酒了
I'm gonna get a drink now.
萨姆 抱歉
Sam, I'm sorry.
就是...听你说他对待你的方式
It's just the way you told me he treats you....
-换了是我 真想杀了他 -没事
- If it were me, I'd kill him. - It's all right.
他也是出于好意
He means well.
-趁你在这里 我们该一起玩 -嗯
- We should hook up while you're in town. - Yeah.
我能让你乐翻天
Show you a hell of a time.
那太棒了 你...
You know what, that sounds great. Why don't you--
你给我留个电♥话♥号♥码吧
Why don't you give me your number.
312-555-0143.
知道吗 我没问过你的姓氏
You know what, I never got your last name.
麦斯特
Masters.
麦斯特
Masters?
你可要打电♥话♥哦
So you better call.
保证
Scout's honor.
希望能再见到你 萨姆
I hope to see you around, Sam.
她是谁啊
Who the hell was she?
我也不知道
I don't really know.
我只见过她一次
I only met her once.
再次见到她
Meeting up with her again...
我不知道 这好奇怪
I don't know, man, it's weird.
她刚刚说什么
Well, what was she saying?
我拿你当件行李
I treat you like luggage?
怎么 你还跟个小妞说我坏话吗
What, were you bitching about me to some chick?
抱歉 迪恩
Look, I'm sorry, Dean.
那是我们大吵一架那次
It was when we had that huge fight,
我在印第安纳州那个大巴站跟她牢骚了两句
when I was in that bus stop in Indiana.
但那不重要
But, that's not important.
-听我说 -她说的是真的吗
- Just listen... - Was there any truth to what she's saying?
我真是在违背你的意愿留着你吗 萨姆
I mean, am I keeping you against your will, Sam?
没有 当然没有 你能不能听我说
No, of course not. Now, would you listen?
怎么了
What?
我觉得这里有古怪 迪恩
I think there's something strange going on here, Dean.
是啊 可不是嘛
Yeah. Tell me about it.
她都不怎么喜欢我
She wasn't even that into me.
不是
No, man.
我是指我们那种怪
I mean like our kind of strange.
这甚至可能是线索
Like maybe even a lead.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
我是几周前认识了梅格
I met Meg weeks ago...
是真的在路边碰到的
literally on the side of the road.
现在 我又在芝加哥一家酒吧巧遇了她
And now I run into her in some random Chicago bar?
而这家酒吧的一位女服务员
I mean, the same bar where a waitress
又被什么超自然力量残杀了
was slaughtered by something supernatural.
你不觉得这有点奇怪吗
You don't think that's a little weird?
我不知道 就是凑巧 也不是没有
I don't know. Random coincidence. It happens.
对 是有 但我们不会遇上
Well, yeah, it happens. But not to us.
我可能说错了
Look, I could be wrong,
但我就说 这姑娘有点问题
I'm just saying, but there's something about this girl
但我也指不出是哪里
that I can't quite put my finger on.
你肯定很想"指"她吧
But I bet you'd like to.
或许她不是嫌疑人
Maybe she's not a suspect.
或许你是喜欢她
Maybe you got a thing for her, huh?
或许你是过多用上面的脑子思考了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表