凶鬼恶灵
第一季 第二集
1983年11月2日
那晚的事
他们所见
让两兄弟
踏上了解谜征途
22年后
黑水山脉
科罗拉多州 迷失溪
加州 帕洛阿尔托
杰西卡·李·摩尔
挚爱的女儿
杰西卡·李·摩尔
挚爱的女儿
黑水山脉
迷失溪荒野保护区
欢迎来到科罗拉多州迷失溪国家森林
护林员站
迷失溪小路
迷失溪国家森林
灰熊攻击
多达八名登山客在迷失溪保护区失踪
登山客失踪令当局困惑
警告 危险 勿入 剧毒材料
勿入
《凶鬼恶灵》前情提要
Previously: on Supernatural.
快带你弟弟出去
Take your brother outside as fast as you can!
快去 迪恩 快
Now, Dean, Go!
玛丽 不
Mary, no!
爸爸去狩猎了
Dad's on a hunting trip.
他已经几天没回家了
And he hasn't been home in a few days.
杰西 不好意思
Jess, excuse us.
-我发誓我再不猎魔了 -我一个人做不来
- I swore I was done hunting. For good. - I can't do this alone.
现在你突然大半夜要出发
Now you take off in the middle of the night
跟你的家人度周末
to spend the weekend with one?
不会有事的 我保证
Hey, everything's gonna be okay. I promise.
你觉得妈妈会希望我们做这个吗
Think Mom wanted this for us?
迪恩 我们被当做战士养大
Dean, we were raised like warriors.
-你有责任 -对爸爸吗 对他的征途吗
- You have a responsibility. - To Dad? And his crusade?
即便我们找到害死她的东西
Even if we do find the thing that killed her...
妈妈也死了 不会活过来了
...Mom's gone and she isn't coming back.
不许那么说她
Don't talk about her like that.
爸爸走了 我拿到了他的日记
Dad's gone. I've got his journal.
他给我留了讯息
He left me a message.
他给我们留的坐标 好奇怪 伙计
These coordinates he left us, it's weird, man.
迪恩 我之前说的 对不起
Hey, Dean? What I said earlier, l'm sorry--
别搞小妞电影那一套
No chick-flick moments.
杰西
Jess?
不
No!
我们有活儿要干
We got work to do.
哥们 你在作弊
Dude, you're cheating.
不 是你太烂
Nope, you just suck.
海莉 今天是第六天
Haley. Day six.
我们还在黑水山脉附近
We're still out near Blackwater Ridge.
我们很好 很安全
We're fine, keeping safe.
别担心 明天聊
So don't worry. Talk to you tomorrow.
你去哪 这是我的胜利时刻
Where you going? My moment of victory.
三急
Nature calls.
布拉德
Brad.
盖瑞 怎么了
Gary, what's going on?
我...
I....
你总说玫瑰没劲
You always said roses were lame.
我就给你准备了
So I brought you....
杰西
Jess....
天啊
Oh, God.
我该保护你的
I should have protected you.
我该告诉你真♥相♥的
I should have told you the truth.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
又做噩梦了
Another nightmare?
想开会儿车吗
Wanna drive for a while?
迪恩 你这辈子从没提出让我开车
Dean, your whole life, you never once asked me that.
就以为你可能想开会儿 那算了
Just thought you might want to. Never mind.
伙计
Look, man.
你担心我 我知道
You're worried about me. I get it. And
谢谢了 但我真的没事
thank you, but I'm perfectly okay.
好吧 我们在哪
All right, where are we?
就在大章克申外
We are just outside of Grand Junction.
知道吗 或许我们不该那么急着离开斯坦福
You know what, maybe we shouldn't have left Stanford so soon.
萨姆 我们在那里查一周了 毫无发现
Sam, we dug around there for a week. We came up with nothing.
如果你想找到杀死杰西卡的东西
If you wanna find the thing that killed Jessica--
我们就得先找到爸爸
We gotta find Dad first.
爸爸失踪
Dad disappearing
这玩意时隔20年再次出现
and this thing showing up again after 20 years...
绝不是巧合
...it's no coincidence.
爸爸会知道怎么回事
Dad will have answers.
-他会知道怎么办 -好奇怪 伙计
- He'll know what to do. - It's weird, man.
他给我们留的坐标 这个黑水山脉
These coordinates he left us, this Blackwater Ridge....
-嗯 怎么了 -那里什么都没有
- Yeah, what about it? - There's nothing there.
就是一片林子
It's just woods.
他为什么要我们去一片荒野里
Why is he sending us to the middle of nowhere?
黑水山脉还挺偏远的
So Blackwater Ridge is pretty remote.
被这些峡谷隔绝
It's cut off by these canyons here.
地形崎岖 森林浓密
Rough terrain, dense forest,
到处是废弃银和金矿
abandoned silver and gold mines all over the place.
哥们 来看看这只熊多大
Dude, check out the size of this frigging bear.
这一带还有十几头灰熊
And a dozen or more grizzlies in the area.
绝不是轻松的野外徒步
It's no nature hike, that's for sure.
你们不会刚好打算
You boys aren't planning to
-去黑水山脉附近吧 -不是 先生
- go out near Blackwater Ridge by any chance? - No, sir.
我们是加大博尔德分校环境研究的学生
We're environmental-study majors from UC Boulder.
-在写一篇论文 -回收啊
- Just working on a paper. - Recycle, man.
胡扯
Bull.
你们是那个姑娘海莉的朋友吧
You're friends with that Haley girl, right?
对 我们是
Yes. Yes, we are...
威尔金森护林员
...Ranger Wilkinson.
我怎么跟她说的也怎么跟你们说
Well, I will tell you exactly what I told her.
她哥哥申请了偏远地区探险许可
Her brother filled out a back country permit...
并说他要到24日才会从黑水回来
...saying he wouldn't be back from Blackwater until the 24th.
所以现在还不算失踪人口 是吧
So it's not exactly a missing persons, now, is it?
叫那姑娘别瞎担心了
Tell that girl to quit worrying.
她哥哥肯定好好的呢
I'm sure her brother's just fine.
我们会的
We will.
那个海莉可真是个急脾气
Well, that Haley girl's quite a pistol.
这话说得轻了
That is putting it mildly.
其实 如果我能给她看看
Actually, you know what would help
那份偏远地区探险许可 会好一些
is if I could show her a copy of that back country permit.
让她亲眼看到她哥哥填的返回日期
You know, so she could see her brother's return date.
好啊
Yeah.
你是想泡妞吗
Are you cruising for a hookup or something?
你说什么呢
What do you mean?
坐标就指向黑水山脉
The coordinates point to Blackwater Ridge.
我们还等什么
So what're we waitting for?
我们直接去找爸爸吧 干吗还去找这姑娘
Let's just go find Dad. I mean, why even talk to this girl?
我不知道 或许我们该了解下情况
I don't know. Maybe we should know what we're walking into
再冲进去
before we actually walk into it.
怎么了
What?
你什么时候成了"先开枪后提问"的人了
Since when are you all "shoot first, ask questions later" anyway?
现在
Since now.
是嘛
Really?
你是海莉·柯林斯吧
You must be Haley Collins.
我是迪恩 这是萨姆
I'm Dean, this is Sam.
我们是公园管理局的护林员
We're rangers with the Park Service.
威尔金森护林员叫我们来的
Ranger Wilkinson sent us over.
我们想问你几个关于你哥哥汤米的问题
We wanted to ask you some questions about your brother, Tommy.
给我看看证件
Let me see some ID.
给
There you go.
-请进 -谢谢
- Come on in. - Thanks.
-那是你的吗 -嗯
- That yours? - Yeah.
好车
Nice car.
天啊
Oh, my--
如果汤米的返回日期还有几天
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表