Yeah, you're right,
的确有几分是因为杰西卡
part of this is about Jessica.
但那不是主要原因
But not the main part.
那是因为什么
What's it about?
好吧
Yeah, all right.
我们还得看那幅画
Well, we still gotta see that painting,
所以你还是得给莎拉打电♥话♥
which means you still gotta call Sarah, so...
莎拉 是萨姆
Sarah, hey, it's Sam.
好 挺好
Good. Good, yeah.
你呢
What about you?
嗯 太好了
Yeah, good.
-真太好了 -真会说话
- Good, really good. - Smooth.
那个
So, uh... So listen,
我和我哥哥
me and my brother were,
我们想再去一趟
thinking that maybe we'd like to come back in
看看那幅画
and look at the painting again.
或许我们是想买♥♥
I think maybe we are interested in buying it.
什么
What?
你卖♥♥给谁了
Who'd you sell it to?
莎拉 马上把地址告诉我
Sarah, I need an address right now.
萨姆 怎么了
Sam, what's happening?
我叫你别来了
I told you you shouldn't have come.
有人吗 有人在家吗
Hello. Anybody home?
你说艾芙琳可能有危险
You said Evelyn might be in danger.
什么样的危险
What kind of danger?
我撞不开这门
I can't knock this sucker down.
我得撬锁了
I gotta pick it.
你们是入室盗窃犯吗
What are you guys, burglars?
那么简单还好了
I wish it was that simple.
你真该去车里等着
Look, you really should wait in the car.
这是为你好
It's for your own good.
绝不 艾芙琳可是我的朋友
The hell I will. Evelyn's a friend.
艾芙琳
Evelyn?
艾芙琳
Evelyn.
艾芙琳
Evelyn?
艾芙琳
Evelyn?
是莎拉·布雷克
It's Sarah Blake.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
莎拉 别碰 莎拉
Sarah, don't. Sarah.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my God.
你没事吧
You all right?
我有事
No, actually.
我刚对警♥察♥撒了谎 告诉他们我去艾芙琳家时
I just lied to the cops and told them I went to Evelyn's...
是一个人去的 就发现她死了
alone and found her like that.
-谢谢 -别谢我
- Thank you. - Don't thank me.
我会马上再给他们打电♥话♥
I'm about to call them right back,
除非你告诉我究竟怎么回事
if you don't tell me what the hell's going on.
是谁杀了这些人
Who's killing these people?
是"什么"
"What."
什么
What?
不是"谁"
It's not "who."
是个东西
It's "what"
在杀人
is killing those people?
莎拉 你看到那幅画动了
Sarah, you saw that painting move.
不
No.
不
No,
我是产生了幻觉
I was-- I was seeing things.
那不可能
It's impossible.
是啊 欢迎来到我们的世界
Yeah, well, welcome to our world.
莎拉 我知道这听上去很疯狂
Sarah, I know this sounds crazy...
但我们认为那幅画闹鬼了
but we think that that painting is haunted.
你开玩笑吧
You're joking.
你没开玩笑
You're not joking.
天啊 我都跟些什么人约会啊
God. The guys I go out with.
莎拉 你想想
Sarah, think about it.
艾芙琳 特莱斯卡夫妇 他们都买♥♥了画
Evelyn, the Telescas, they both had the painting.
之前还有其他人
And there have been others before that.
这玩意去哪 都会死人
Wherever this thing goes, people die.
我们只是想阻止它
And we're just trying to stop it.
这是实话
And that's the truth.
那你最好带我去看吧
Well, then I guess you better show me.
我也要去
I'm coming with you.
什么 不行
What? No.
莎拉 不行 你还是回家吧
Sarah, no. You should just go home.
这种事很危险
This stuff can get dangerous and...
我不希望你受伤
And I don't want you to get hurt.
你们可能是疯子
Look, you guys are probably crazy,
但如果你们说对了
but if you're right about this?
那是我和我爸卖♥♥的画
Well, me and my dad sold that painting.
我们可能害死了他们
We might've got these people killed.
我不是说我不害怕
I'm not saying I'm not scared,
因为我很害怕
because I am scared as hell, but
但我也不会跑掉躲起来
I'm not gonna run and hide either.
我们走不走了
So are we going or what?
萨姆
Sam.
娶她
Marry that girl.
这里不是犯罪现场吗
Isn't this a crime scene?
你反正都对警♥察♥撒谎了
Well, you already lied to the cops.
再犯点小法又如何
What's another infraction?
你就不担心它会杀了我们吗
Aren't you worried that it's gonna, you know, kill us?
不 它似乎只在夜里出没
No. It seems to do its thing at night.
我们白天应该没事
I think we're all right in the daylight.
萨姆 来看看
Sam, check it out.
剃刀
The razor, it's, uh--
这幅里是闭合的 但那幅里是开着的
It's closed in this one. But it's open in that one.
你们在找什么
What are you guys looking for?
如果鬼魂改变了画的内容
Well, if the spirit's changing aspects of the painting,
那或许是有原因的
maybe it's doing so for a reason.
看这个
Look at this.
画中画
The painting in the painting.
似乎是个墓穴或陵墓
Looks like a crypt or a mausoleum or something.
"莫钱特"
"Merchant."
这是我们找的第三个墓地了
This is the third boneyard we've checked.
那鬼可能是在耍我们呢
I think this ghost is jerking us around.
你们就以此为生吗
So this is what you guys do for a living?
也不算
Not exactly.
我们没工资拿
We don't get paid.
恭喜了
Well, mazel tov.
那里
Over there.
好吧 那真是我见过的最瘆人的景象了
Okay. That, right there, is the creepiest thing I've ever seen.
这在当时算是种传统
It was, uh, sort of a tradition at the time.
孩子死亡后 有时
Whenever a child died, sometimes
人们会把孩子最喜欢的玩具存放在玻璃箱格里
they'd preserve the kid's favorite toy in a glass case.
放在墓碑或墓穴边
Put it next to the headstone or crypt.
你们注意到什么奇怪之处了吗
You notice anything strange here?
从何说起啊
Where do I start?
不是那个意思
No, that's not what I mean.
看看骨灰罐
Look at the urns.
对 只有四个
Yeah, there are only four.
妈妈和三个孩子
Yeah, mom and the three kids.
亲爱的老爸不在
Daddy Dearest isn't here.
那他在哪
So where is he?
你哥哥在里面做什么呢
So, what exactly is your brother doing in there?
寻找郡死亡证明
Searching county death certificates.
查明艾萨亚的尸体是怎么处理的
Trying to find out what happened to lsaiah's body.
他要怎么进门啊
How'd he even get in the door?
主要是靠撒谎和诡计
Lying and subterfuge, mostly.
你有...
You have a, um...
你这里有根睫毛
You have an eyelash on your...
右边点...那个...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表