把那里装扮成鬼屋
made it look like it was haunted.
我们在墙上画了符号♥
So we painted symbols on the walls.
有些来自一些专辑
Some from some albums.
有些来自达娜的神学教科书
Some from some of Dana's theology textbooks.
然后我们得知那里曾住过一个默多克 于是
Then we found out this guy, Murdock, used to live there, so we...
我们编了个配套的鬼故事
we made up some story to go along with that. So
故事一点点传开
they told people who told other people.
然后有俩人
And then these two guys
把故事放上了他们的网站
put it on their stupid website.
事情
Everything just...
自己发展了起来
took on a life of its own.
我起初还觉得好笑 但
I mean, I thought it was funny at first, but...
现在死了个女孩
Now that girl's dead.
那只是个玩笑
Well, it was just a joke.
那...
You know, I mean,
根本不是真的
none of it was real.
都是我们编的
We made the whole thing up.
我发誓
I swear.
好吧
All right.
如果那都不是真的 那个莫德凯是怎么回事
If none of it was real, how the hell do you explain Mordechai?
我回来了
I'm back.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我出去了
I went out.
我可能想明白这是怎么回事了
So I think I might have a theory about what's going on.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
嗯 莫德凯会不会是幻像怪
Yeah, what if Mordechai is a tulpa?
幻像怪
Tulpa?
对 一种西♥藏♥意念产物
Yeah, a Tibetan Thought-form.
嗯 我知道幻像怪是什么
Yeah, no, I know what a tulpa is.
你把衣服穿上吧
Why don't you get dressed.
我想去吃点东西
I wanna go grab something to eat.
-给 两位先生 -谢谢
- There you go, gents. - Thank you.
哥们 你是怎么了
Dude, what's your problem?
没事 我很好
Nothing. I'm fine.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
好 继续讲 这个幻像怪是怎么回事
All right, so keep going. What about these tulpas?
好
Okay,
1915年时 西♥藏♥发生过一件事
so there was this incident in Tibet in 1915.
一群僧侣在脑海中想象了一个人形
Group of monks visualize a golem in their heads.
然后拼命去冥想它 便让它成真了
They meditate on it so hard, they bring the thing to life.
-凭空出现 -所以呢
- Out of thin air. - So?
那是20个僧侣
That was 20 monks.
想象下一万个网民能做到什么
Imagine what 10,000 web surfers could do.
克雷格创造了莫德凯的故事
I mean, Craig starts the story about Mordechai...
然后它扩散开 被发到了网上
then it spreads, goes online.
现在有好多人都相信那混♥蛋♥
Now there are countless people all believe in the bastard.
好吧 等一下 你是说
Okay. Wait a second. You're trying to tell me
因为人们相信莫德凯 他就成真了
that just because people believe in Mordechai, he's real?
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
人们也相信圣诞老人
People believe in Santa Claus.
那我怎么不是每个圣诞节都能享受性福
How come I'm not getting hooked up every Christmas?
因为你是个坏小子
Because you're a bad person.
也因为这个
And because of this:
那是西♥藏♥灵符
That's a Tibetan spirit sigil.
画在了房♥子的墙上
On the wall of the house.
克雷格说他们画了神学教科书里的符号♥
Craig said they were painting from a theology textbook.
我敢说他们画了自己都不懂的东西
I bet you they painted this not even knowing what it was.
那个灵符已使用了数世纪
Now, that sigil has been used for centuries.
用于击中冥想思绪 就像个放大镜
Concentrating meditative thoughts like a magnifying glass.
所以上地狱猎犬网站的人
So people are on the Hellhound's website...
看着那符号♥ 想着莫德凯
staring at the symbol, thinking about Mordechai
我不知道
I mean, I don't know,
但这或许足以让幻像怪幻化成真
but it might be enough to bring a tulpa to life.
这就能解释他为何不断变化了
It would explain why he keeps changing.
是啊 随着传说改变 人们的想象也变了
Right. As the legend changes, people think different things...
莫德凯便也改变
so Mordechai himself changes.
就像传话游戏
Like a game of Telephone.
这也能解释岩盐为何不好用
Would also explain why rock salt didn't work.
嗯 因为他不是传统鬼魂
Yeah. Because he's not a traditional spirit, per se.
-对 -好吧 那我们
- Yeah. - Okay. So why don't we just...
把墙上的灵符擦掉 把网站上的也拿掉吧
get this spirit-sigil thingy off the wall and off the website.
没那么简单
Well, it's not that simple.
幻像怪一旦形成
You see, once tulpas are created,
他们便有了自己的生命
they take on a life of their own.
这可好 那如果他真是个意念产物
Great. All right, so if he really is a Thought-form...
我们要怎么杀掉一个想法
how the hell are we supposed to kill an idea?
有他们帮倒忙就更不好办了
Well, it's not gonna be easy with these guys helping us.
看看他们的主页
Check out their home page.
他们发布视频后
Since they posted the video...
光是昨天 点击量就涨到了四倍
the number of hits have quadrupled in the last day alone.
我有主意了
I got an idea.
来
Come on.
我们去哪
Where we going?
我们得找家复印店
We need to find a copy store.
哥们 我可能是对我们的香皂过敏
Man. I think I'm allergic to our soap or something.
是你干的吗
You did this?
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're a frigging jerk.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
不不
No, no. No.
别想了
No, forget it.
别想了 我不会再去了
Forget it. I'm not going back in there again.
哈里 看着我 看这里
Harry, look at me. Right here. Okay?
你是个捉鬼人 好吗
You're a ghost hunter. Okay?
我知道 艾德 但我此前
I know but, Ed, I've never actually
并未见过真鬼 真鬼啊
seen a real ghost before. Like a real ghost.
真幽灵
It's like an apparition.
这些东西
This stuff right here, this
这是我们成功的门票
is our ticket to the big time.
名声
Fame,
金钱
money,
性福
sex.
跟女生性福 好吗 勇敢点
With girls. Okay? Be brave.
WWBD
Okay, W.W.B.D.
吸血鬼猎人芭菲会怎么做
What would Buffy do?
吸血鬼猎人芭菲会怎么做
What would Buffy do?
我知道 但艾德 她比我坚强
I know, but, Ed, she's stronger than me.
没事的
It's okay.
-是谁 -出来吧 你俩
- Who is it? - Come on out here, guys.
我们听到你们在里面了
We hear you in there.
-是他们 -他们
- It's them. - Them.
看啊
Look at that.
未拆封的手办 震惊啊
Action figures in their original packaging. What a shock.
两位 我们得谈谈
Guys, we need to talk.
抱歉 两位
Yeah, sorry, guys, we're
我们正忙呢
a little bit busy right now.
好 我们快点说
Okay. Well, we'll make it quick.
我们需要你们关闭网站
We need you to shut down your website.
这俩人昨晚害我们被抓
You know, these guys get us busted last night.
我们在拘留室里待了一晚
We spend the night in a holding cell.
我不得不在那间拘留室里撒尿 当着人的面
I had to pee in that cell, you know, in front of people.
我会怯场的
And I get stage fright.
我们凭什么信任你们
Why should we trust you guys?
两位
Look, guys...
我们都清楚我们昨晚看到了什么
we all know what we saw last night.
那房♥子里有什么
What's in the house.
但现在 因为你们的网站
But now, thanks to your website...
有成千上万的人知道了莫德凯的事
there are thousands of people hearing about Mordechai.
是的 所以
That's right. Which means
会不断有人去地狱鬼宅
people are gonna keep showing up at Hell House...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表