Go on, Matt!
快点 马特
Hurry! Hurry, Matt!
快点
Come on!
天啊 那是什么
Oh, God. What's that?
有什么在啃食木头
Something's eating through the wood.
白蚁
Termites.
好吧 大家退后
All right. Everybody get back.
退后
Get back!
退后
Get back!
退后
Get back!
马特
Matt!
准备好了吗
You got it?
嗯
Yeah.
堵上
Go, go, go!
堵住了
Get it!
该死
Crap.
怎么 不道别吗
What, no goodbye?
来得正好 再过一小时 我们就离开了
Good timing. Another hour and we'd have been gone.
不回来了
For good?
嗯
Yeah.
住♥宅♥开♥发♥将暂缓
The development's been put on hold...
政♥府♥要调查你们发现的骸骨
...while the government investigates those bones you found.
但我会确保再不会有人住在这里
But I'm gonna make damn sure no one lives here again.
你似乎没有很难过
You don't seem too upset about it.
这的确是我职业生涯最大的财务灾难 但
Well, this has been the biggest financial disaster of my career but
不知为何
somehow...
我完全不在乎
...I really don't care.
这是干什么
What's this?
我不知道
I don't know.
它们现在让我觉得奇怪了
They kind of weird me out now.
嗯 那最好
Yeah, I should hope so.
我想找到爸爸
I wanna find Dad.
我也想
Yeah, me too.
嗯 但我...
Yeah, but I just....
我想向他道歉
I wanna apologize to him.
为什么
For what?
为我对他说的那些话
All the things I said to him.
他只是在尽力而为
He was just doing the best he could.
别担心
Well, don't worry.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
你会道歉的
And you'll apologize.
然后不到五分钟
And then within five minutes,
你们又会剑拔弩张了
you'll be at each other's throats.
可能吧
Yeah, probably.
我们上路吧
Let's hit the road.
好啊
Let's.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表