真希望他能来支援我们
I'd feel a lot better if he were here backing us up.
感觉好怪
This is weird.
怎么了
What?
这么多年了 我们终于来到了这一天
After all these years, we're finally here.
感觉好不真实
Doesn't seem real.
我们只需要保持镇定 做好工作 一如既往
We just gotta keep our heads and do our job, like always.
对 但这并不像以往
Yeah, but this isn't like always.
是啊
True.
迪恩
Dean...
我想感谢你
I wanna thank you.
谢什么
For what?
一切
For everything.
你一向照顾我
You've always had my back, you know?
哪怕是我指望不上任何人时
Even when I couldn't count on anyone,
我还总能指望你
I could always count on you.
我...
And now...
怎么说呢 就想把这话说出来
I don't know, I just wanted to let you know.
以防万一
Just in case.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
怎么了
What?
别说"以防你出事"这种话
Don't say, "Just in case something happens to you."
我才不想听这个
I don't wanna hear that freaking speech, man.
今晚不会有人死的
Nobody's dying tonight.
我们不会 那家人不会 谁都不会
Not us, not that family, nobody.
除了那个恶魔
Except that demon.
那邪恶的混♥蛋♥别想活过今晚了
That evil son of a bitch isn't getting any older than tonight.
听到了吗
You understand me?
约翰
John.
你来了
You made it.
可惜啊
Too bad, really.
我本来还想继续杀你的朋友
I was hoping to kill more of your friends.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint.
我能看出你的儿子们是继承了谁的帅气了
I can see where your boys get their good looks.
但我得承认 听他们对你的描述
Though I must admit considering what they say about you,
我想象你更高些
I thought you'd be taller.
你还真是健谈呢
Well, aren't you the chatty one.
你想直奔主题吗
You wanna get to business?
好啊
Fine.
把枪交出来吧
Why don't you hand over the gun.
如果我把枪给你 我怎么离开这里
If I give you the gun, how do I get out of here?
如果你真如人说的那么厉害
If you're as good as they say you are,
你肯定会有办法的
I'm sure you'll figure something out.
或许我直接打死你
Maybe I'll just shoot you.
你想打死我吗 亲爱的
You wanna shoot me, baby?
来啊
Go ahead.
不会终结什么的
It won't end anything.
我还有更多同伴
There's more where I came from.
那是谁
Who the hell's that?
他可远不像我这么有趣 相信我
He's not nearly as much fun as I am, I can tell you that.
所以我建议你把枪给我们
So I suggest you give us the gun.
快点
Now.
这就是柯尔特枪吗
This is the Colt?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你冲我开枪
You shot me!
真不敢相信你冲我开枪
I can't believe you just shot me!
是假的
It's a fake.
你死定了 约翰
You're dead, John.
你儿子都死定了
Your boys are dead.
我没用过那枪
I've never used the gun.
我怎么知道它不好用
How could I know it wouldn't work?
我现在完全没这个心情
I'm so not in the mood for this.
我刚被人开了枪
I've just been shot.
那你该庆幸这枪不是真的了
Well, then I guess you're lucky the gun wasn't real.
真好笑 约翰
That's funny, John.
我们要剥了你的皮 但这话真好笑
We're gonna strip the skin from your bones, but that was funny.
圣水 约翰
Holy water, John.
真聪明
Real cute.
爸爸不接
Dad's not answering.
可能梅格迟到了
Maybe Meg was late.
可能是手♥机♥信♥号♥♥不好
Maybe cell reception's bad.
是啊
Yeah, well...
迪恩 等等
Dean, wait.
听
Listen.
它来了
It's coming.
该死
Damn it.
滚出我家
Get out of my house!
-滚出我家 -别这样
- Get out of my house! - Please. Please.
-霍特先生 别 -安静 听我说
- Mr Holt, please. - Be quiet and listen to me.
安静 听我说
Be quiet and listen to me.
我们是来救你的
We are trying to help you.
-查理 -好吗
- Charlie. - Okay?
下面都好吗
Everything okay down there?
莫妮卡 快去救孩子
Monica, get the baby!
别去育婴房♥
Don't go in the nursery!
你别去碰她
You stay away from her!
你怎么...
What are you--?
萝茜
Rosie!
他去哪了
Where the hell did he go?
我的孩子
My baby!
不
No.
-带她出去 我抱她 -我的孩子
- Get her out of here. I got it. - My baby!
-带她走 -萝茜
- Take her and go. - Rosie!
来
Come on.
我的孩子
My baby!
迪恩去抱她了
Dean's got her.
离我的家人远点
You get away from my family.
不 查理 别
No, Charlie, don't.
他们救了我们
They saved us.
他们救了我们
I mean, they saved us.
谢谢
Thank you.
它还在里面
It's still in there.
萨姆 别
Sam. Sam, no.
迪恩 放开我
Dean, let me go.
它还在里面
It's still in there.
房♥子要烧没了 这是自杀
It's burning to the ground. It's suicide.
-我不在乎 -我在乎
- I don't care. - I do.
拜托 爸爸 接电♥话♥啊 该死
Come on, Dad. Answer your phone, damn it.
出事了
Something's wrong.
听到没有 出事了
You hear me? Something's happened.
如果你没拦着我
If you had just let me go in there...
我本可以了结一切
I could have ended all this.
萨姆
Sam,
你当时只会了结自己的生命
the only thing you were gonna end was your life.
你不能确定
You don't know that.
怎么 你是甘愿牺牲自己吗
So, what, you're just willing to sacrifice yourself, is that it?
对
Yeah.
你说对了
Yeah, you're damn right I am.
那是不可能的
Yeah. Well, that's not gonna happen.
有我在就别想
Not as long as I'm around.
你说什么呢 迪恩
What the hell are you talking about, Dean?
我们找这个恶魔找了一辈子了
We've been searching for this demon our whole lives.
这是我们唯一在乎的事
It's the only thing we've ever cared about.
萨姆 我也想干掉他 真的
Sam, I wanna waste it. I do. Okay?
但这不值得我们付出生命
But it's not worth dying over.
-什么 -我说真的
- What? - I mean it.
如果猎这个恶魔会让你送命
If hunting this demon means you getting yourself killed...
那我宁可我们永远找不到它
then I hope we never find the damn thing.
那玩意杀了杰西
That thing killed Jess.
那玩意杀了妈妈
That thing killed Mom.
你自己也说过
You said yourself once...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表