凶鬼恶灵
第一季 第十集
22年前
他们的妈妈神秘死亡
现在 两兄弟
踏上了解谜征途
罗斯福精神病院
伊利诺伊州 洛克福德
禁止擅闯
罗斯福精神病院
勿入 擅闯者将遭到起诉
锅炉房♥
小心 放射危险
汽车旅馆
发信人: 未知号♥码
信息: 42 -89
青少年死在废弃医院大火里
老终点站酒吧 有客房♥
勿入 禁止擅闯
罗斯福精神病院
南区
办公室主任
斯坦福德·埃利科特医生
詹姆斯·埃利科特医生 临床精神病学
颁发给詹姆斯·埃利科特医生
感激你15年来为洛克福德商会服务
病人日记
锅炉房♥
小心 放射危险
不得擅闯 违者将遭到起诉
《凶鬼恶灵》前情提要
Previously on Supernatural:
萨姆
Sammy.
快带你弟弟出去
Take your brother outside as fast as you can!
快
Go!
爸爸去狩猎了
Dad's on a hunting trip.
他已经几天没回家了
He hasn't been home in a few days.
这是爸爸的日记
This was Dad's book.
我觉得他希望我们继续他的事业
I think he wants us to pick up where he left off.
拯救他人 降妖除魔
You know, saving people, hunting things.
家族事业
The family business.
你觉得妈妈会希望我们做这个吗
You think Mom would have wanted this for us?
我一个人做不来
I can't do this alone.
我开车
I'm driving.
拦不住孩子来这里作死
Can't keep kids out of this place.
这什么地方啊
What is it anyway?
我忘了你不是本地人了
I forgot you're not local.
你不知道这个传说
You don't know the legend.
什么传说
Legend?
每个小镇都有自己的传说 是吧
Every town's got its stories, right?
我们的传说就是罗斯福精神病院
Ours is Roosevelt Asylum.
据说这里有病人的鬼魂闹鬼
They say it's haunted with the ghosts of the patients.
在这里过夜 你会被鬼魂逼疯
Spend the night, the spirits will drive you insane.
有人吗
Hello?
我们是警♥察♥
Police officers!
我们是警♥察♥
Police officers!
这些孩子居然还带了断线钳吗
You telling me these kids brought bolt cutters?
来吧 我们分头找
Come on, we'll split up.
好
All right.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
好了
All right.
出来吧
Come on out.
凯利 你收到吗
Kelly, you copy?
天啊
Jeez.
你去哪了
Where the hell you been?
里面
In there.
怎么样 你看到什么了吗
What was it? See anything?
没有
No.
这里是巡警14组
This is patrol 1-4.
我们安全 这就回警局
We are clear and returning to station.
收到 巡警14组
Roger, Patrol 1-4....
怎么
So, what?
你还不跟我说话吗
You're still not talking to me?
沃特 我都为之前的事道歉了
Walt, I said I was sorry about before.
你还要我说多少遍
How many times do I have to say it?
不 爸爸最后联♥系♥我们时是在加州
No, Dad was in California last we heard from him.
因为他都找你买♥♥弹♥药♥
We just thought that he comes to you for munitions...
我们想你这几周里或许见过他
maybe you seen him in the last few weeks.
-如果你听到了什么联♥系♥我们 -好
- Just call us if you hear anything, - Okay.
-谢谢 -不客气
- thanks. - You bet.
凯勒布也没他的消息吗
Caleb hasn't heard from him?
对
Nope.
杰弗森和吉姆牧师也没有
Neither has Jefferson or Pastor Jim.
日记呢 里面有线索吗
What about the journal? Any leads in there?
没有 跟之前一样
No. Same last time I looked.
看不出什么来
Nothing I can make out.
我爱他 但说真的 他写字像尤达大♥师♥
I love the guy, but I swear, he writes like freaking Yoda.
或许我们该联♥系♥联调局
You know, maybe we should call the feds.
提交失踪人口报告
File a missing persons.
我们谈过了
We talked about this.
如果我们让联调局去找爸爸 他会气死的
Dad would be pissed if we put the feds on his tail.
我现在不在乎了
I don't care anymore.
经过了堪萨斯州的那些事
After all that happened back in Kansas....
他应该去的 迪恩
I mean, he should've been there, Dean.
你自己也这么说
You said so yourself.
你联♥系♥过他 可他毫无回应
You tried to call him. And nothing.
我知道
I know.
我的手♥机♥哪去了
Where the hell is my cell phone?
他说不定已经死了
You know, he could be dead for all we know.
别那么说
Don't say that.
他没死
He's not dead.
他...
He's-- He's--
他怎么了
He's what?
藏起来了吗
He's hiding?
在忙吗
He's busy?
难以置信
I don't believe it.
怎么了
What?
是条短♥信♥
It's a-- A text message.
是坐标
It's coordinates.
你觉得是爸爸发短♥信♥给我们的吗
You think Dad was texting us?
他以前也给我们留过坐标
He's given us coordinates before.
他连烤面包机都操作不好 迪恩
The man can barely work a toaster, Dean.
萨姆 这是好事
Sam, this is good news.
这表明他没事
It means he's okay.
至少还活着
Or alive, at least.
有来电号♥码吗
Was there a number on the caller ID?
没有 显示未知
No, it said unknown.
好吧 那坐标指向哪里
Okay. Well, where do the coordinates point?
那就是有趣的部分
That's the interesting part.
伊利诺伊州 洛克福德
Rockford, lllinois.
好吧 这怎么有趣了
Okay, and that's interesting how?
我查看了洛克福德本地的报纸
I checked the local Rockford paper.
你来看看
Take a look at this.
警♥察♥ 沃特·凯利
This cop, Walter Kelly,
他下班回家 就击毙了妻子
he comes home from his shift, shoots his wife...
然后吞枪自尽了
then puts the gun in his mouth, blows his brains out.
那晚早些时候 凯利和搭档
Earlier that night, Kelly and his partner
曾去罗斯福精神病院接警
responded to a call at Roosevelt Asylum.
好吧 我不懂
Okay, I'm not following.
这跟我们有什么关系
What does this have to do with us?
爸爸曾在日记里给这个精神病院做过标记
Dad earmarked the same asylum in the journal.
看看
Let's see.
这里
Here.
七起未证实见鬼
Seven unconfirmed sightings.
两起死亡
Two deaths.
至少是直到上周
Till last week, at least.
我觉得他是希望我们去这里
I think this is where he wants us to go.
这是份工作
This is a job.
爸爸要我们去做份工作
Dad wants us to work a job.
对 或许我们能跟他碰面
Yeah, maybe we'll meet up with him.
或许他就在那里
Maybe he's there.
或许他不在
Maybe he's not.
他也可能只是派我们去那里猎魔
I mean, he could be sending us there by ourselves to hunt this thing.
那又如何
Who cares?
如果他要我们过去 我就没意见了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表